Something's Coming (Part 3?)

:wink:

No, not a license announcement.

A dub announcement? or something is coming to the online player like To Love-Ru? :stuck_out_tongue: What was part 2?

Nope and nope.

Part 2 was this:

So what was it last time? I rememebr the first 1 but I donā€™t remember what the second one was. I was really busy when that one was going on. And Iā€™m really busy now too lol. But Iā€™d like to participate in this one.

To early to guessā€¦need hint.

Thatā€™s too bad, cause you missed out on Anime Network giving out a bunch of goodies! Part 2 was Labor Day Event, Beta Refresh and the US/Canadian Premiere of Clannad After Story and He is My Master.

This Part 3 is very different from anything elseā€¦ thatā€™s all I can say. :wink: Oh I also see that mirror again from Part 2 (but in a different form). I see One 07 Two 20ā€™s and One 08 covered in dust.

[quote=dragoon]
Thatā€™s too bad, cause you missed out on Anime Network giving out a bunch of goodies! Part 2 was Labor Day Event, Beta Refresh and the US/Canadian Premiere of Clannad After Story and He is My Master. [/quote]

Awww. And I came close to winning the first one too right? Or did I win that? I could have had a nice chance of winning the second one, and getting something nice like that. Damn my luck.

[quote=dragoon]
This Part 3 is very different from anything elseā€¦ thatā€™s all I can say. :wink: Oh I also see that mirror again from Part 2 (but in a different form). I see One 07 Two 20ā€™s and One 08 covered in dust.[/quote]

This is something you will have to explain a little. Mirror? I missed this last time. Or perhaps you want me to look through that entire post to see what you mean lol. Thanks for the hint though, I think.

one 07 two 20ā€™s and one 08? Something from 2007 and 2008 is coming backā€¦

License rescue 5 Centermeters Per Secondā€¦lol ? I donā€™t know. But that was from 07, and it would be ā€œcoming backā€ if you willā€¦since they had it, lost it, theyā€™d get it again.

Hmmm idk though. And it would count as a license announcement rightā€¦guess it isnā€™t it then. Wishful thinking lolā€¦

I suppose it could be a reprinting? Or maybe something old coming to the online player? nah it canā€™t be that, if this is completely different from the other parts.

Begins to hold breath. (no one will suspect I can breath through hidden gills wuhahaha, wait am I typing out my thoughts again?)

Hmmm, maybe something from January 7, 2008?
Slick

Just to follow in suit, Iā€™d say these two:

Aria the OVA ~Arietta~
Aria the Origination

Though TSRI hasnā€™t even posted the pre-orders for those yet, so it might not be for awhile that we get those, if we do at all.

Damn you dragoon, damn you!:angry: I think your on these boards just to drive people crazy.
But seriously, Iā€™ll be sure to try and figure this one out.
Slick

Not a license, well duh. Not a dub, nuts.

Last time we did one of these I guessed Goldfish Warning and never really found a reason it shouldnā€™t have been it.

I am going to go with something silly, Fire Emblem.

-rubs temples- Not again! NOT AGAIN!

I am thinking along the coffee godā€™s line. Something is getting a revamp or repackage, kinda like RahXephonā€™s latest new package.

Anyone want a hint from me? :wink:

[quote=Slowhand]
Anyone want a hint from me? ;)[/quote]

Oh I do!

[quote=Slowhand]
Anyone want a hint from me? ;)[/quote]

Yes, please, thank you.:laugh:
Slick

Count me in!