Something's Coming (Part 3?)

:wink:

No, not a license announcement.

A dub announcement? or something is coming to the online player like To Love-Ru? :stuck_out_tongue: What was part 2?

Nope and nope.

Part 2 was this:

So what was it last time? I rememebr the first 1 but I don’t remember what the second one was. I was really busy when that one was going on. And I’m really busy now too lol. But I’d like to participate in this one.

To early to guess…need hint.

That’s too bad, cause you missed out on Anime Network giving out a bunch of goodies! Part 2 was Labor Day Event, Beta Refresh and the US/Canadian Premiere of Clannad After Story and He is My Master.

This Part 3 is very different from anything else… that’s all I can say. :wink: Oh I also see that mirror again from Part 2 (but in a different form). I see One 07 Two 20’s and One 08 covered in dust.

[quote=dragoon]
That’s too bad, cause you missed out on Anime Network giving out a bunch of goodies! Part 2 was Labor Day Event, Beta Refresh and the US/Canadian Premiere of Clannad After Story and He is My Master. [/quote]

Awww. And I came close to winning the first one too right? Or did I win that? I could have had a nice chance of winning the second one, and getting something nice like that. Damn my luck.

[quote=dragoon]
This Part 3 is very different from anything else… that’s all I can say. :wink: Oh I also see that mirror again from Part 2 (but in a different form). I see One 07 Two 20’s and One 08 covered in dust.[/quote]

This is something you will have to explain a little. Mirror? I missed this last time. Or perhaps you want me to look through that entire post to see what you mean lol. Thanks for the hint though, I think.

one 07 two 20’s and one 08? Something from 2007 and 2008 is coming back…

License rescue 5 Centermeters Per Second…lol ? I don’t know. But that was from 07, and it would be “coming back” if you will…since they had it, lost it, they’d get it again.

Hmmm idk though. And it would count as a license announcement right…guess it isn’t it then. Wishful thinking lol…

I suppose it could be a reprinting? Or maybe something old coming to the online player? nah it can’t be that, if this is completely different from the other parts.

Begins to hold breath. (no one will suspect I can breath through hidden gills wuhahaha, wait am I typing out my thoughts again?)

Hmmm, maybe something from January 7, 2008?
Slick

Just to follow in suit, I’d say these two:

Aria the OVA ~Arietta~
Aria the Origination

Though TSRI hasn’t even posted the pre-orders for those yet, so it might not be for awhile that we get those, if we do at all.

Damn you dragoon, damn you!:angry: I think your on these boards just to drive people crazy.
But seriously, I’ll be sure to try and figure this one out.
Slick

Not a license, well duh. Not a dub, nuts.

Last time we did one of these I guessed Goldfish Warning and never really found a reason it shouldn’t have been it.

I am going to go with something silly, Fire Emblem.

-rubs temples- Not again! NOT AGAIN!

I am thinking along the coffee god’s line. Something is getting a revamp or repackage, kinda like RahXephon’s latest new package.

Anyone want a hint from me? :wink:

[quote=Slowhand]
Anyone want a hint from me? ;)[/quote]

Oh I do!

[quote=Slowhand]
Anyone want a hint from me? ;)[/quote]

Yes, please, thank you.:laugh:
Slick

Count me in!