Section23 Films Announces February 2010 Slate

I remember reading a description of Maria Holic somewhere and thinking I’d have to pick that up if it got released here.

They’re doing these like the other recent stuff, sub only, right? (I would imagine it would be fairly big news if they produce a dub on something).

Yeah, these releases are sub-only.

Matt Greenfield said at the conventions early last month though that Sentai Filmworks have dubs in the works at Seraphim Digital Studios (formerly ADV Studios/Amusement Park Media) - in addition to Seraphim’s work for Halo Legends. A few of us who participate in the industry forums have known of this, but lately with the industry, nothing’s final until a formal announcement and official solicitations are out - so it’s something we haven’t really brought up.

Well, if you’re willing to bring it up now, especially after the conversation we had a while back, I take that as a positive sign. I really can’t wait to see what they are cooking up!

:wink:

Hey Dragoon couple questiosn for yah.

1. Can I use that same code for my other blog too, or do I have to create an entirely new account?

2. How do I know if it’s working, because it still says no one has gone to the site? Does it take soem time before it works? You do post the code right before tag on the bottom of the HTML page right? Cuz that’s where it said to put it, so that’s what I did.

Thanks for the help man :wink: .

You can use the same code, but then you’ll get the data merged and you won’t know which is which, for which site.

In the main control panel when you log in, click Add New Profile, to create another profile and new tracking code for your other site.

It takes up to 24 hrs for it to register. Log in your control panel and there will be a status on the frontpage.

Links:
http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55541
http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55480
http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?answer=57053

The ‘Status’ column has a check mark, but it still says no one went to the site. Is that normal? Will it eventually start displaying when people go there or should I start over again? Because for some reason it says I have 2 accounts there, and one says there is a problem, the other says it’s working fine. It’s weird. And I’ve only done it for the one site so far.

And thanks for the help man!

Check means you set it up right then and it has begun tracking your data. It’s updated every midnight (it’s not live). So you’ll have to wait til tonight/tomorrow morning to see it. As for the second account it’s probably not working since you didn’t put that code on a website? It has nothing to track?

Yeah I think your right. I must have created two accounts by accident, so I deleted the one that was not tracking anything. I fixed it so I have another account thing tracking my other blog so we’ll see if this all works tomorrow (and the next day). For my other blog it gave me the clock sign, which means it’s updateing so that’s good. I went to my blogs, so it should at least count me accessing it right? That way tomororow I will have at least one visitor correct?

And thanks again for all your help! I think I finally got the hang of this.

Yeah, it should.

Hey Dragoon both of them are working now! Thanks again man!

Cool. :slight_smile: