AN Forums

Star Wars TV & Film

Part 2

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 3, ”Live Fire” is now available.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Final Trailer (2019) | Movieclips Trailers

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 4, ”Hunt on Celsor 3” is now available.

The Mandalorian – Official Trailer 2 | Disney+ | Streaming Nov. 12

Star Wars Trilogy Canceled as D.B. Weiss and David Benioff Exit - IGN Now

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 5, ”The Engineer” is now available.

The Hidden Origins Of The Jedi - True Fiction

First Look: Ming-Na Wen’s Star Wars Assassin From The Mandalorian

NOVEMBER 4, 2019
The actor plays merciless sharpshooter Fennec Shand, revealed in this exclusive video and interview.

Stellar Star Wars Q&A With the Cast of The Mandalorian | Disney

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 6, ”From Beneath” is now available.

The Mandalorian Official Sneak Peek (2019) Pedro Pascal

The Mandalorian TV Review

The Mandalorian (2019) - Official “Attack” Clip

The Mandalorian Episode 1 “Chapter 1” Easter Eggs & Breakdown

As I understand it, Jango and Boba Fett basically LARPed as Mandalorians.

But both Boba and Jango seemed way more skilled than the actual Mandalorian in the trailer. I mean, I can’t imagine either of the Fetts actually getting shot by a random thug in a run of the mill bar brawl.

I get that this isn’t supposed to be Boba Fett, but it sure looks like Boba and it just causes a hangup for me that he doesn’t act like I expect Boba would.

1 Like

I mean to be fair Boba Fett did get eaten by a giant sand monster that can’t move. As a Mandalorian that has to rank up there with most embarrassing things to not want to share with coworkers.

1 Like

I’m confused about this “Remington Steele in Space” meme I’m seeing for The Mandalorian. What’s up with it?

I’m doubly confused as Remington Steele is not a series that I expected the Star Wars fandom to remember :smiley:

The Mandalorian Episode 2 “Chapter 2” Easter Eggs & Breakdown

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 7, ”The Relic Raiders” is now available.