Strike Witches / Brave Witches / Luminous Witches

Watch Yoko Ishida Performs Spring TV Anime Strike Witches 501st Unit, Taking Off! OP Song in MV

April 01, 2019 12:10am CDT
The Strike Witches spin-off comedy is set to premiere on April 9, 2019

Strike Witches Musical Spin-Off “Luminous Witches” New PV Introduces Its Five Main Character Voices

April 01, 2019 1:10am CDT
“Song and music” themed spin-off TV anime will start its gigs in 2021

Funimation to Stream New Strike Witches Anime

posted on 2019-04-08 21:02 EDT by Egan Loo
Series to stream with English subtitles, dub

1 Like

After Brave Witches left a little sour tase in my mouth, hopefully the og witches will be a pallet cleanser…

Note

I didn’t hate BW, but it felt bland when compared to the original, and the girls were animated in CG (kinda poorly IMO) during the fight scenes…

The Spring 2019 Anime Preview Guide - Strike Witches: 501st JOINT FIGHTER WING Take Off!

Apr 9th 2019

1 Like

While the different art style was slightly distracting, it was cute and pretty funny. Definitely on my watch list, but will probably wait for the Simuldub before continuing, since I’m kinda used to the English Cast.

(Hopefully they can at least get Cherami to reprise Yoshika…)

She did for her cameos in Brave Witches. She’s also doing g the final season of Fairy Tail, so they’ll probably work her lines for the SW shorts then

1 Like

Luminous Witches Anime Reveals New Cast Members, Character, Video

posted on 2019-04-23 00:15 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Ami Aimoto, Mai Narumi, Minako Hosogawa, Sayaka Tsuzuki, Ryō Mamiya star in 2021 anime

1 Like

https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/18113/master-thread-strike-witches-501st-joint-fighter-wing-take-off-dubbed

1 Like

They got everyone back!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Well as of the announcement they’ve gotten Almost everyone as Ilya and Sanya’s VA’s aren’t listed. Since Ilya’s played by Caitlin Glass she’s guaranteed to be there, at least

1 Like

Crunchyroll Simulcasts Strike Witches: 501st JOINT FIGHTER WING Take Off! Anime

April 24, 2019 1:05pm CDT
The first three episodes are now live!

1 Like

The link isn’t working Slow.

Trying the one I copied from mobile Chrome:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/04/24-1/crunchyroll-simulcasts-strike-witches-501st-joint-fighter-wing-take-off-anime

Yep it works.

Also as of note, this one’s getting the Simuldub on Crunchyroll as well :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I looked at it and it seems ok, would you try it again?

1 Like

Here’s what comes up when I click on it:

1 Like

Weird… @Snowy_Stampede @LadyOfWicca @Series5Ranger

Could you click on the link and see if it works for you? Cause it takes me to the article every time.

2 Likes

Let me check it on desktop view as well, to be certain.

Might be a bug with mobile then. In desktop view the link works properly :thinking:

This works. I see the article.

(I am on a laptop.)

1 Like

Check some other articles also, maybe something weird with the setup

1 Like

Oooookkkkkkaaaayyyyy.

The link is working in mobile Chrome now. Very peculiar :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

That’s a wrap, folks!

No more drama today.

1 Like