Tales of Wedding Rings / Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Wasn’t a bad first episode at all!

Added to the winter watchlist! :+1:

1 Like

Tales of Wedding Rings TV Anime Releases Opening Theme Music Video

Jan 7, 2024 7:23 PM CST
Crunchyroll is now streaming the first episode

2 Likes

OK, it’s either going to be a rushed mess or they are going to end Season 1 around Chapter 25-28, and basically end on a cliffhanger

SPOILERS!

25-28 is when Alabaster (Hime’s Grandpa) sends them back to Earth because of what happens in the Dwarven Kingdom, They find Amber at a shrine in Japan and it should end with them taking the Light Portal back to Anulus (Amber can send them all back)

2 Likes

Ep. 2 covers the rest of Chapter 3 to about the midway point of Ch 5

1 Like

Tales of Wedding Rings Anime Reveals Episode 2 Story Visual

Jan 13, 2024 9:00 PM CST
Fantasy romance series is now streaming on Crunchyroll

1 Like

Tales of Wedding Rings English Dub Reveals Cast and Crew, Release Date

Jan 19, 2024 11:00 AM CST
The first episode goes live on Saturday!

1 Like

sigh was hoping for a not newbie cast for this, hopefully they’ll surprise me

2 Likes

Yami: “Sorry, Series…”

If it’s any consolation prize, Satou is voiced by one of the male supporting leads in the psycho lesbian Villianess anime, and no one sounded too bad in the dub of that!

2 Likes

Feels like anymore they are doing what happened in the late 2000’s. Just pushing dubs out to push them out to try to get more buyers/watchers. Not even trying to make them quality. Those Not Bang Zoom dubs that got put out near the end of Geneon. They were such a mixed bag because they were just hiring people looking for experience without putting many if any experienced VA’s in. Because they were trying to dub for as cheap as they could.

2 Likes

Current Episode takes us up to about 3/4 of the way through Chapter 8 in the manga

2 Likes

Dub Ep 1, it’s actually above average, and I was pleasantly surprised. Now if they can get Jad Saxton to play Granart, Ill be pleased

2 Likes

Is she the cat girl?

If so, :grin::+1:

1 Like

Yes she is

1 Like

Ep 4 takes us to the end of Ch 10 in the manga. Best (Cat) girl next week, Granart!

1 Like

I hope Crunchyroll starts working for me soon…

It hasn’t loaded any videos for me since yesterday afternoon…

Code: SHAK-6007-406-6-406-5-GENERIC

1 Like

Episode 4… The hot springs scene…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Just watched episode 5.

You are definitely not wrong!!!

:crossed_fingers: For Jad as her in the dub!!!

Sounds like Brynn April as Nephrites (The Elf Princess)

Don’t recognize the actress voicing the Elder, though

1 Like

Episode 6…

Granart blushing is the cutest thing in this show!!!

1 Like

Boo Jad isn’t Granart in the dub, ANN says it’s Cassie Ewulu

1 Like