TAN Viewing Club

Thank you, thank you very much!
Slick

I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible…

I just started watching Kurau…maybe I should wait until the poll is over.

But it’s hard to stop!

I collected it as the singles came out, so I didn’t have that problem. But I imagine I would have it on a rewatch.

How you liking it so far?

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
I collected it as the singles came out, so I didn’t have that problem. But I imagine I would have it on a rewatch.

How you liking it so far?[/quote]

It is quite enjoyable so far. I wasn’t sure if I would be sold on it - I was starting to get bored by the 3rd ep. But when Kurau had her…I don’t know what you call it where the Rinax left her body furing the fight with that gang, I was like “ohoho here we go.” The english dub is pure awesome - Monica Rial and Jessica Boone are AMAZING. I would not like this so much without them.

Is there a there a for Kurau up yet? I’d post more there.

[quote=ZakuAce]
Is there a there a for Kurau up yet? I’d post more there.[/quote]

Nope, not yet, but I’ll make one just for you! And besides, since we’re probably going to be viewing this in the near future, we’re going to need one any way.

Here you go:

I might be able to participate in this if Kurau Phantom Memory is chosen, but I’d have to buy the series somewhere other than Right Stuf. I just don’t have the money right now!

Don’t worry Newshawk. Several of the proposed series are streaming legally right now, including Kurau.

Where is Kurau streaming?

http://www.hulu.com/channels/Animation-and-Cartoons/Anime and http://www.youtube.com/user/FUNimation#g/shows

LOL, this is like Oprah’s book club…

Please pick Kurau its one of my faves, I saw it in the beginning and would love to see it again.

some other ideas
Fantastic Children
Blassreiter
RideBack
Toaru Majutsu no Index

Streamed on Netflix:
Gun Sword
Last Exile

shadycat wrote:

Great! I’m on both.

For those of us that are relying on streaming for our viewing party, I read this a few weeks ago:

The Los Angeles Times newspaper’s blog reports that the American video website Hulu plans to test a subscription service as soon as May 24. Under the service, the five newest episodes of certain television series would be made available for free, but for users to watch previous episodes, they must subscribe to a service called Hulu Plus that will cost US$9.95 per month.

Source: ANN

I have no idea what shows this will effect.

MKmods - Oprah’s Book Club :laugh: :laugh: I’m pretty sure this is way more fun! When I voted last night, Kurau was the front runner.

Yeah, I’ve been wondering this as well. However, I don’t know if Hulu’s trial will be successful or not. It’s hard to get people to start to pay for something that they’ve been enjoying for free. (Just as the anime industry has learned.) But luckily, a lot of these shows are streaming in multiple places.

Thats not a bad idea dragonrider cody.

Ive got a few of those anime.
But im a lil picky about what anime i watch.
I really have to lookin into a title first
and if i dont like the first couple of episodes
then i really dont go futher in watchin it.

But most of them a have seen and they were good.

So, are the polls closed? Any decision on what we’ll be watching this month?
Slick

As of right now, Karau is in the lead with 12 votes (technically 11, since I accidentally voted twice while making the poll.) The poll is still open until 11:59 Tomorrow, or at least it should be anyway. Utawarerumono is in the number two position with 8 (7 if you subtract my extra vote for it as well.) Sorry for the extra votes by the way. Apparently it happens if you hit the back button when forming it… Good to know!

Everyone, make sure you get your votes in. You only have a day left!

either way its a win!

If I could make a suggestion for a future series, I’d like to recommend Please Teacher!. It’s the anime series that brought me back to anime about 4-5 years ago and it’s one of my favorite series.

Please Teacher is a fun one. I watched it a few months back. I still need to watch Please Twins, which I bought at the same time.