TCG Music Thread

It really is.
I love that song so much!

Speaking of music, it looks like BabyMetal posted a new PV on YT.

[size=5]BABYMETAL - イジメ、ダメ、ゼッタイ - Ijime,Dame,Zettai (No more bullying)[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]nDqaTXqCN-Q[/video]

Regarding BABYMETAL - イジメ、ダメ、ゼッタイ - Ijime,Dame,Zettai (No more bullying), that by far was one of the most awesome things I have seen/heard in a while! Thanx a mil’… that’ll be a new instant fav’!

Those little girls really grow on you. They are just so cute. But I wonder what will happen when they start growing up and getting older looking.

i Like Music that makes My Ears Bleed. And also i Like PoP. i Recently got hooked on listening to Ayumi Hamasaki.

I had to post this since I’m loving Sasami-san, and we all know I ADORE Madoka.
Plus, this is just awesome since it’s so well made.

[size=6]Madoka-san@Ganbaranai[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]h_zjF6ctZnc[/video]

[size=6]Comparison[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]fFz6odNgKYg[/video]

I’ve been waiting for you to post and this was great! I really enjoyed the comparison video. I can appreciate more how well done the Madoka one was.

Thank You! :slight_smile:

Here’s another well put together one that I ran across.

[size=6]Chunibyo x Another[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]AHfyWdcoO_E[/video]

When I re-watched this the other day, I was reminded of how awesome the OST for it is.

[size=5]Ninja Resurrection OST[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]4bmudldL8Oo[/video]

A new BabyMetal PV!

[size=5]メギツネ - MEGITSUNE (Full ver.)[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]cK3NMZAUKGw[/video]

Great video! I can see the girls are getting older. I hope they don’t get replaced once they reach a certain age. They have a good sound and it would be a shame to change.

Man, Rick Wakeman really is a rather awesome keyboardist.

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]05k8DgEXZXM[/video]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]tKN_Rd-1V6Q[/video]

Wonderful!

I’m sure you’ve all probably heard of funtwo, who became an internet legend/meme a few years back for playing his version of Canon on the electric guitar (if not here’s the vid)

Anyways, so I was browsing his YT page and ran across a video he uploaded on April Fools’ Day.
It’s actually rather awesome!

funtwo - Reversed Canon on the April Fools’ Day

2 Likes

That was pretty cool!!

Wow, I really need to start paying attention to the bands I know, at least from time to time, instead of being so consumed with anime music and such.

Anyways, it seems Amberian Dawn got a new vocalist a couple years back and released a new album earlier this year. I ran across their official video of Magic Forest, and though I’m not as fond of Capri as a vocalist as I was with Heidi, as she’s a bit less operatic and has a similar vocal tone to Bonnie Tyler, I do kind of like how the new Amberian Dawn sounds.

I’m rather addicted to this song however, so I figured I’d post it.

AMBERIAN DAWN - Magic Forest (Official Video) | Napalm Records

2 Likes

Great song and I love the video too!

Some new Powerwolf!

POWERWOLF - Armata Strigoi (Official Lyric Video) | Napalm Records

1 Like

Disturbed is off hiatus!

Disturbed - The Vengeful One [Official Music Video]

2 Likes

And ahead of the July 17th album release date, here’s the new Powerwolf single video.

POWERWOLF - Army Of The Night (Official Video)

1 Like

It’s really great to see you posting here again. Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful videos!

1 Like