That's just right

We don’t have a “That’s Just Insane”

Saw this on The Wil Wheaton Project and I don’t know what funnier, the scene itself or the fact that they thought they had to subtitle it.

(From “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure”)

:arrow_up: So wrong it is right… LOL! :laughing:

I was really torn between both “That’s just…” sections with wanting to post this one. What to do… hmmm? Ah forget it, what the heck… POST! :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=20]Americans Taste Test British Snacks[/size]

[size=20]British Taste Test American Snacks[/size]

Defrost a steak in 5 minutes without using heat or the microwave? What is this sorcery!?

I saw that and laughed so hard. Good eye Slow. :smiley:

Powerade and Gatorade

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Did You Know Anime?

SUBs vs DUBs

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]dK1qcVfp92I[/video]

Dr. Who + Lego =

From Weird Al Yankovic’s new Album Mandatory Fun, I give you Word Crimes:

[quote=“Series5Ranger” post=172740]From Weird Al Yankovic’s new Album Mandatory Fun, I give you Word Crimes:

http://youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc[/quote]

OH MY GOSH! I KNOW, RIGHT? I LOVE THIS!
(Maybe I shouldn’t have my caps lock on…)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-07-15/gold-godzilla-figure-carries-a-monster-of-a-price-tag/.76656

[quote][size=5]Gold Godzilla Figure Carries a Monster of a Price Tag[/size]

posted on 2014-07-15 14:15 EDT by Chris Nishijima

The King of Monsters proves his title with his own 24 karat gold figure

It has been 60 years since Godzilla first terrorized the people of Tokyo. Since then, he has been portrayed as a villain, a hero, a god, and a force of nature. He has starred in countless other works including other movies, TV shows, video games, and cartoons. And while the King of Monsters may have made a fortune in merchandise like figures based after himself, there has never been a figure quite like this one.

Introducing the one and only gold Godzilla figure. In commemoration of Godzilla’s historic run on the silver screen, as well as his latest Hollywood blockbuster, jeweler Ginza Tanaka is creating a 15kg, 24 karat gold statuette of everyone’s favorite kaijuu. Modeled after Godzilla’s appearance in Godzilla vs. Biollante, the figure will be available in Ginza Tanaka shops starting July 20. Only, fans might want to take a quick look at the price tag on this little trinket before they start standing in line for it. Altogether, this gold Godzilla figure will cost customers a total of 150,000,000 yen (about US $1,474,782).

During the first few weeks of the sale of the gold Godzilla statuette, Ginza Tanaka will be putting on a special tour of sorts for the figure. From July 20 to 29, one of the statuettes is scheduled to be on display in Tokyo’s Shibuya Hikarie. After that, it will be showcased at Ginza Tanaka’s main storefront in Ginza from July 30 to August 10. Next it will be on exhibit in Osaka’s Abenobashi Terminal Building from August 14 to 24, before going around to all of the remaining Ginza Tanakas in Japan for a special viewing.

The release of this statuette coincides with the opening week of Legendary Pictures’ 2014 Godzilla in Japan. The film is scheduled to begin showing in theaters throughout the country beginning July 25. [/quote]