For The Goonster


#1

For you man, just because this seems to be the only damn cake they eat in Japan!


#2

And this one, just because:


#3

#4

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]And this one, just because:

THAT IS AWESOME, I’m so gonna watch Martian Successor Nadesico while I’m away. B) B) B) B)

EVERYONE GET IT! Available from Section23 Films, now! :wink: lol


#5

And its one sale this week! http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/IvLYfh3C1aGelihW3h/browse/item/76659/4/0/0

Trust me, $30 is ridiculously cheap for this level of awesomeness!


#6

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]And this one, just because:

Oh my god, my grandmother had an original toy of that show…


#7

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]And its one sale this week! http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/IvLYfh3C1aGelihW3h/browse/item/76659/4/0/0

Trust me, $30 is ridiculously cheap for this level of awesomeness![/quote]

DO IT. NOW. Or I kill this kitten.

http://www.jesus-kashmir-tomb.com/images/Gun_Kitten.jpg

I’ll do it man.


#8

ZakuAce wrote:

HE WILL MAN, HE HAD THE SAME CRAZY LOOK IN HIS EYES WHEN HE SHOT WALDO.


#9

ZakuAce wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]And its one sale this week! http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/IvLYfh3C1aGelihW3h/browse/item/76659/4/0/0

Trust me, $30 is ridiculously cheap for this level of awesomeness![/quote]

DO IT. NOW. Or I kill this kitten.

http://www.jesus-kashmir-tomb.com/images/Gun_Kitten.jpg

I’ll do it man.[/quote]

Everyone needs to listen to me, PP, Cody and Zaku! We all can’t be wrong. :wink:

I blind bought Martian Successor Nadesico for like $60 and was one of the best purchases ever. Great, great, great stuff.


#10

Don’t worry I got the series and the movie. :slight_smile:


#11

Good for you Shawn! :slight_smile:


#12

ZakuAce wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]And its one sale this week! http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/IvLYfh3C1aGelihW3h/browse/item/76659/4/0/0

Trust me, $30 is ridiculously cheap for this level of awesomeness![/quote]

DO IT. NOW. Or I kill this kitten.

http://www.jesus-kashmir-tomb.com/images/Gun_Kitten.jpg

I’ll do it man.[/quote]

the kitten is already dead.


#13

Kenshiro loves kittens!


#15

Well Dragoon, since you mentioned Inuyasha: The Final Act, I offer you this -


.


And since Cody offered you the cake, you should have the girls as well -

[details=Spoiler]
.

.

.


#16

Nice Wicca! Gifts for the ears and eyes. :wink: I do love the Inuyasha ED themes.


#17

oh god, my d**k!

you should warn a brother next time


#18

TommyTwoTacos wrote:

[quote]

the kitten is already dead.[/quote]

AAAHTATATATATATATATATATATATATAWAAAH!!!


#19

has anyone watched the Dick van Dyke show?


#20

I see what you did there


#21

Lololololololol