The Eminence in Shadow / Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

The Eminence in Shadow, Ep 1 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

The Fall 2022 Preview Guide - The Eminence in Shadow

Oct 5th 2022

1 Like

The Eminence in Shadow Official Trailer

2 Likes

Dark Forces Collide in Overlord, Eminence in Shadow Crossover Visual

posted on 2022-10-06 11:45 EDT by Kim Morrissy
Ainz knows he’s putting on an act, while Cid has delusions of grandeur

1 Like

Not a bad first episode, but I think I want to see more before I decide.

3 Likes

Good first episode, if not a bit scattered around. Intrigued for a start at least!

3 Likes

Just a heads up the reason they started it out like this will become clearer once we get closer to ep 20

3 Likes

A comment made by the guy has me believe this is a double isekai, like he was isekaied into a world much like our own, but lack of magic made him not have the power he wants (Maybe what we saw first was from a dating sim based in our time), he got killed by truck-kun (we didn’t see how, so no telling if it was an accident or not) and is now in a world that at least has magic so he may have the power he was missing in the last world.

And the dude’s weight training in plain sight! How heavy are the shoes he wear?

4 Likes

The Eminence in Shadow, Ep 2 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

While the whole double isekai is most likely going to go unknown, I have a feeling he is being fed info from some higher being, but he’s not noticing this, so he tends to say things that he thinks is false, but is actually true. So the whole point of him trying to get power in the last world was a result of this higher being telling him to get stronger, and it’s possible that the last world was meant as a training world to at least train him mentally for the current world. After, if for as long as he could remember he needed to be the Eminence in Shadow, he was fed some info.

2 Likes

The Eminence in Shadow, Ep 3 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

The Eminence in Shadow Official Trailer 2

1 Like

The Eminence in Shadow, Ep 4 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Just a note that we aren’t even half way through Vol 1 of the LN.

2 Likes
2 Likes

So if Eminence in Shadow is getting a dub, does that mean Sentai (or whoever has it) is going to release it on Home Video?

2 Likes

The Eminence in Shadow, Ep 5 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

The Eminence in Shadow, Ep 6 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

Ep 6

Looks like Sentai has Home Video rights now, as they do the full Sentai credit roll, after this episode, rather than just the Presented by Sentai Splash Screen end.

SPOLERS!

Sherry interacting with her Dad, Let’s just say he gives a certain FMA dad a run for his money, you’ll see in the next few episodes

2 Likes

The Eminence in Shadow, Ep 7 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes