The Fruit of Grisaia / Le Fruit de la Grisaia / Grisaia no Kajitsu / Phantom Trigger

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 02 is now LIVE on ANO

Just a heads up that Senkai Project has the All Ages version of the Fruit of Grisaia up on steam now, if you backed, or want to try out the game the show is based on, you now have your opportunity, and itā€™s also 20% off

I saw that. Iā€™m definitely going to get it as Iā€™ve been wanting to try one of those types of games out.

Visual Novels (VN), the good ones, are like the old ā€œChoose your own Adventureā€ type books, youā€™ll get choices at certain key points in the game, which depending on what you choose, will take the story in different directions. They definitely arenā€™t for everyone (especially if you hate reading, or like a lot of action in your gameplay) but they can be kind of fun as you figure out the path to each ending.

I played the demo for one on my ps3 a couple months back but I canā€™t remember the name of it. I want to say it was Blazeblue with the subtitle name as Embryo or maybe my mind is just jaded and I canā€™t stop thinking about fighting games and sex.

Just a teaser, a scene from the 1st game:

1 Like

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 03 is now LIVE on ANO

1 Like

The Eden of Grisaia Japanese DVD/BD Spot

The Labyrinth of Grisaia Japanese DVD/BD Spot

The Eden of Grisaia - Episode 7 -

Spoiler

With the help of Thanatos, the plan to rescue Yuuji is finally coming together. But now JB has been confined as well so she canā€™t say anything about Yuuji. She talks about getting a big promotion when everything is over, but I think sheā€™s just playing along for those that are watching her.

Even Chizuru gets a call from Thanatos with the offer of a new Mihama Academy. Of course she will jump at the chance of a new school. But what part will she have to play in order to get it?

While watching TV in her cell, JB also gets a message from Thanatos on the TV screen. It tells her that ā€œThe Mihama Womenā€™s Volunteer Corps YK Rescue Campaign is currently underway.ā€ That certainly wakes JB up from her boredom!

Meanwhile, Heath Oslo is also developing a plan to retrieve Yuuji. And his plan is going to be much more violent. Finally, the day of the big rescue arrives! Will the girls end up clashing with Oslo? Or will they be successful and rescue Yuuji?

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 04 is now LIVE on ANO

Ep. 8

Spoiler

Loner = Financial / Intelligence / Planning
Bitch = Driver
Crappy Maid = Logistics / Hand to Hand Combat
Lucky Tanuki = Sniper
JB = Retrieval
Michiru = Comedy Relief
Thanatos = Overall Operations manager

Best episode of this seasonā€¦

1 Like

It really was!

Spoiler

Especially now that Kazuki is back in the picture in the flesh.

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 05 is now LIVE on ANO

Eden Ep. 10

Spoiler

Congratulations Yuuji, You earned itā€¦

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 06 is now LIVE on ANO

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 07 is now LIVE on ANO

The Eden of Grisaia - Episode 10 ā€“

Spoiler

Itā€™s time for the big showdown between Yuuji and Oslo. But first Yuuji has to fight a clone of himself ā€“ another of Osloā€™s experiments. And the clone that bragged that he was superior to his ā€œbrotherā€ is defeated after an intense fight that Yuuji almost didnā€™t survive.

Now itā€™s Osloā€™s turn. Oslo pulls out the key to the bomb on Yuujiā€™s wrist and tells him that he has five minutes left. However, Yuuji is in no condition to fight anymore. He tries anyway and Oslo pulls out a katana that Asako once used. Oslo isnā€™t too hard on Yuuji as he demands that Yuuji return to him. But that isnā€™t going to happen.

As they fight, Yuuji gets weaker. His eyesight goes and he can hardly stand. Oslo really wanted him back, but feeling that he no longer has a choice, Oslo stabs Yuji with the katana. Still conscious, Yuuji walks to Oslo, pulling the katana deeper inside him. He grabs Osloā€™s wrists and forces him back to his desk, saying that he doesnā€™t need a weapon or a blade to fight him, Yuuji takes the pen from the desk, telling Oslo that a pen is good enough to kill him with.

With that, Yuuji stabs Oslo in the back of the neck, asking him if heā€™s done well. He says that Oslo taught him how to do that and that he shall be joining him soon. No! After all this, Yuuji canā€™t die! But Oslo is finally dead. Yay! Yuuji uses the key and removes the bomb bracelet as the ship explodes. He uses the katana as a crutch to make his way out, but can no longer see well. He knows that he is close to death.

There is another explosion behind him and he sees a vision of Asako. She tells Yuuji to live and shows him a way off the ship. Yuuji finds the strength to keep going and says that he is going home as he envisions his girls. The bomb bracelet explodes, taking the ship with it. Did Yuuji make it out in time?

Itā€™s two years later and it seems the girls have been living on Yuujiā€™s island. JB and Chizuru come for a visit and to let the girls know that the new academy building is finished and ready for business. They can now return to an actual school. But first a group photo! But where is Sakaki? Sheā€™s with Yuuji of course! Heā€™s fishing as she tells him that the organization has been shut down. Yuuji isnā€™t surprised, but she also tells him that a new organization is being formed and that he is to be an instructor there. But Yuuji has had enough of that kind of life. He wonā€™t be going back.

After the ship exploded, it took six months for Yuuji to fully recover. The girls awaited him on the island, but he had no way of contacting them. And now Sakaki has no intention of returning to Japan if Yuuji isnā€™t going to be there. Yuuji says that he missed another chance to die, but Sakaki says that he must live for her sake. He agrees, saying that he will live for everyoneā€™s sake. Sakaki didnā€™t like that answer at all, but it was a nice way for Yuuji to get around the issue. No single commitments for him! LOL Iā€™m kidding of course. I think he just likes his life the way it is for now. And he deserves it!!!

Back to that group photo. I like how everyone wanted to be the one to stand next to Yuuji! He says it doesnā€™t matter but a group answer of ā€œIt does matter!ā€ makes him back off immediately. LOL In the end, it seems that everyone else that was part of Yuujiā€™s past and helped him recently has returned to their normal lives. The group photo turned out really well.

After the credits, Kazuki is lounging on the beach as Chizuru brings her a drink. Kazuki thanks her as she pulls off her metal arm, shocking Chizuru. Kazukiā€™s own arm is 100% fine! It turns out that her metal arm was just a toy and a joke that she took too far. Chizuru just says it wasnā€™t very funny. Yes, I think this has been my favorite show of the season and I am so glad that it got such a happy ending!

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 08 is now LIVE on ANO

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 09 is now LIVE on ANO