AN Forums

The Fruit of Grisaia / Le Fruit de la Grisaia / Grisaia no Kajitsu / Phantom Trigger

Grisaia Complete Series Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

1 Like

@Newshawk will be disappointed with the Amane snub on the discs

1 Like

@Series5Ranger I already have the Fruit of Grisaia Blu-ray. Amane is on disc 1, so if I pick up the complete collection I could still keep my present set of discs and have it all. The question becomes, is this new complete collection less censored than the discs I have? What would be nice would be a Steelbook edition, complete with the OVAs for Fruit and Eden. Now that would pry some money from my pocket! (The Labrynith of Grisaia, while an OVA, was a movie bridgin Fruit and Eden. I’m talking about the five character OVAs that came out with each series.)

1 Like

I’ve seen them, So I can hazard a guess as to why they didn’t get picked up (Can you say implied incest? I knew you could)

*Although one could wonder why there are 5 discs in the set, to be honest as the original only sported 4 with the usual 9 for disc 1, and the 3-4 eps split for disc 2. Although it appears that they split Eden and Labyrinth into separate discs with Labyrinth’s 3 episodes on a single disc. Does make it easier to watch I guess

1 Like

Hah! Take that Sentai! I’m ready for your snub of Amane on the Grisaia rerelease

Six disc, disc holder with Amane’s disc from the previous BD release ready to go

Edit: I actually almost bought both the DVD and BD versions of Fruit of Grisaia for this exact reason

4 Likes