The Irresponsible Captain Tylor / Musekinin Kanchō Tylor

Right Stuf just solicited for the Special Blu-Ray Editions of Tylor. 2 versions listed here. I’m taking it with a grain of salt though… look at the Release Date lol

$299 and $199 respectively, granted it is 36 episodes and the cheaper version does fall into the $5-$6 / episode Strike Zone

Right Stuf Unveils The Irresponsible Captain Tylor BD Release

posted on 2020-09-05 18:30 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
To release in 2021

1 Like

The old Ultra Edition DVD sets were like $169 by the time you bought both .

I’ll get the one without the autograph. Sorry just not worth another $150 to me .

1 Like

Announcing The Irresponsible Captain Tylor Ultra Edition Blu-ray! A Special Message from Our CEO

https://www.rightstufanime.com/post/Captain-Tylor-Ultra-Edition

2 Likes

Behind the Scenes With Nozomi Entertainment | Captain Tylor Bonus Features

Behind the Scenes with Nozomi Entertainment | Captain Tylor Artbook

Email about delay because the art books are being held hostage by customs .

Hello,

We just wanted to let you know that the release date for: Irresponsible Captain Tylor Ultra Edition Artbook, item number: #000000#####, on your order #********* has been changed from 4/1/2021 to 7/31/2021.

Unfortunately, the 300-page artbook has been stuck in customs and still has not arrived. The discs are here, the boxes are made, we just don’t have an exact date the books will be here. We’re expecting them any time now and will get your set shipped out as soon as we have the books. We’ve moved the release date to {releaseDateTo} but we’re hoping to have these shipped out much much sooner.

If you have any questions about this change, please contact our anime-zing customer care team by logging into your account at rightstufanime.com and submitting a case.

Due to COVID-19, a large number of our item’s release dates are getting pushed back and you may get an email for every item you have on orders.

We hope you and your family are safe and healthy.

Have an Anime-zing day,
RIGHT STUF ANIME CUSTOMER CARE

1 Like

Yeah I got my notice on that too

1 Like

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor Collector’s Ultra Edition Unboxing

Behind the Scenes with Nozomi Entertainment, A Right Stuf Anime Company: Capt. Tylor Bonus Features

Crunchyroll Adds The Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV Anime to Catalog

June 06, 2022 3:45pm CDT
Series goes live in the US and Canada today at 3:00pm PT

This Week in Anime - Scratch Your Sci-Fi Itch with Irresponsible Captain Tylor

by Lynzee Loveridge, Jun 14th 2022

Any reason this show never made it to the mainstream? It has such a unique charm to it.