The Legend of Heroes ~ Trails in The Sky / Eiyū Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki The Animation

The Legend of Heroes ~ Trails in The Sky / Eiyū Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki The Animation

Genres: fantasy
Plot Summary: In the southwest area of the Zemulia Continent, one will find the tiny Liberl Kingdom, a small monarchy that has managed to defy all odds against attempts to overcome them during war. Liberl is split into five regions: Rolent, Bose, Ruan, Zeiss, and Grancel. In the city of Rolent, Cassius Bright has raised two children by himself, Estelle and Joshua. He taught them everything they know himself, and encourages them to sign up to become apprentices in the Bracers Guild. Soon after, however, he receives a letter and has to leave on business, leaving Estelle and Joshua to fend for themselves. While working, they receive notice one day that their father’s airship has gone missing. With this in mind, the two gear themselves up, and set off to find the ship and save their father.
Running time: 43 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 2
Vintage: 2011-11-25 to 2012-02-24

ANN Info Page

Sentai Press Release

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SENTAI FILMWORKS LICENSES “LEGEND OF THE HEROES ~ TRAILS IN THE SKY”

HOUSTON, June 29, 2012 — The blood of heroes is a nice addition to any family line, and Sentai Filmworks is proud to announce its latest acquisition: Legend of the Heroes ~ Trails in the Sky. Based on the hit video game of the same name, Legend of the Heroes features direction by Masaki Tachibana (Tokyo Magnitude 8.0), series composition & screenplays by Makoto Uezu (Utawarerumono, Akane Iro no Somaru Saka) and character designs by Atsuko Nozaki (Tokyo Magnitude 8.0)

Ten years ago, a massive invasion by the Erebonian Empire almost shattered the Kingdom of Liberl, piercing to the heart of Capital City before being driven back by a determined counteroffensive led by Cassius Bright. Now, as the invaders pace behind the northern borders, coveting the small kingdom’s magic and high technology, Liberl slowly rebuilds with the aid of the Bracer’s Guild, whose mystical use of “Craft” is even more intrinsic to the nation’s defense than its own army. For young Estelle Bright, daughter of Cassius, this is all just ancient history that she and her adopted brother Joshua learned as kids. But history has a way of repeating itself, and as they prepare to join the Bracers Guild themselves, sinister forces are preparing to thrust them into the familiar family situation of being in the worst possible place when mayhem breaks out. Because when their father’s airship goes suddenly missing, of course it only makes sense to two green, but extraordinarily capable, young teenagers to strike out on a rescue mission of their own!

Legend of the Heroes ~ Trails in the Sky will be available through select digital outlets with a home video release to follow later this year.

About Sentai Filmworks:
Sentai Filmworks is one of the fastest-growing anime companies in North America, producing hit series like High School of the Dead, Towanoquon, Samurai Girls, Guin Saga, Needless and Angel Beats as well as high profile theatrical films such as Grave of the Fireflies and Appleseed. Sentai Filmworks’ programs can be found on home video distributed by Ingram Entertainment, Baker & Taylor, Section23Films, The Right Stuf and other good and fine distributors. Digital product offerings may be found at iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Zune Marketplace, Anime Network, Playstation Network, Android Market and YouTube.
http://www.sentai-filmworks.com

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Northern War / The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki Northern War

Vintage: 2023-01-06

ANN Info Page

1 Like

Long time no see. I just heard that you got The trails in the sky anime and I want to ask that can you guys please keep everything intact as much as possible? Also to ask that if you are dubbing it to use the voices xseed used in the games please? I love the game and I am happy sentai is bringing the anime over here. Best of luck!

Ps. Sort of bad timing though since the second chapter of the game has NOT been released here in the states yet and the anime series does contain spoilers for thos who have not played the second chapter of the games yet.

The friendly folks over at Fandom Post pointed out that the title of the game is “The Legend of Heroes” and that this is “Legend of the Heroes”.

I checked with Sentai/Section23 and confirmed that the anime will be called “Legend of the Heroes”.

Any reason for the slight change in the word order? Just curious. I hope they keep all the names intact though. The name still does mean relativly the same though.

They didn’t say and I didn’t ask.

Just received an email from Mike at Section23:

Hmm…I guess I should finally start playing the game and the how the epic saga begins…

Now where did I leave it…hmm, let me think… :huh:

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

[url =][/ url]

English Dub Cast

ADR Director: Steven Foster

Estelle - Brittney Karbowski
Joshua - Blake Shepherd
Scherazard - Shelley Calene-Black
Olivier - David Matranga
Klose/Lena - Rozie Curtis
Tita - Hilary Haag
Cassius - Leraldo Anzaldua
Agate - Corey Hartzog
Walter - Andrew Love
Lowe - Justin Doran
Renne - Luci Christian
Lucciola - Rebekah Stevens
Campanella - Maggie Flecknoe
Josette - Beth Lazarou
Doln - Billy Marshall
Dr. Richards - Sam Roman
Lena - Rosie Curtis
Renne - Luci Christian

Source: The Fandom Post

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-in-the-Sky/Watch

The Film is now LIVE!

The Legend of Heroes ~ Trails in the Sky Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

1 Like

This trilogy needs a switch port.

1 Like

Tatsunoko Pro’s The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki Northern War Anime Reveals Visual

posted on 2022-03-25 23:06 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Northern War New Trailer, Key Visual and Main Cast Announced

September 21, 2022 5:22am CDT
Series scheduled to air in 2023

The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki Northern War Anime’s 1st Promo Video Reveals Cast

posted on 2022-09-21 10:59 EDT by Alex Mateo
Makoto Koichi, Yūichi Nakamura, Sarah Emi Bridcutt, Yūki Ono star in 2023 anime

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel TV Anime Revealed for 2022

March 09, 2021 8:14am CST
UserJoy Technology, Funimation, SYOU, and NADA Holdings team up on the production

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Game Series Gets TV Anime

posted on 2021-03-09 10:09 EST by Alex Mateo
Anime of Nihon Falcom’s series debuts in 2022 with Funimation

Now we just need an Atelier Ryza anime…

…because they save lives.

1 Like

Tatsunoko Pro Animates The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel TV Anime

posted on 2022-01-31 03:23 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Basquash!'s Hidekazu Sato directs series planned for early 2023

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Northern War | OFFICIAL TRAILER

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steeli Northern War Anime Reveals More Cast, January 2023 Debut

posted on 2022-11-17 07:06 EST by Joanna Cayanan
Kouki Uchiyama, Haruhiko Jo, Inori Minase, Jun Fukushima, more join cast

Crunchyroll to Stream The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Northern War and More

December 03, 2022 1:45pm CST
Announcements revealed at Crunchyroll’s Anime Frontier Industry Panel

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Northern War Anime Releases New Trailer, Opening Theme Info

December 03, 2022 3:10pm CST
Series to premiere on January 8 in Japan

1 Like