The Legend of the Galactic Heroes / Ginga Eiyū Densetsu

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - HIDIVE Quickies

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 3’s Teaser Reveals Title, Screening Dates

posted on 2021-10-08 05:49 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Season premieres as 3 theatrical features on March 4, April 1, May 13 before 24-episode TV airing

Can we please get a cheaper re-release?

3 Likes

The thing is if you calculate how much Sentai charged for it, as a Price per episode deal it averaged around $5 / Episode, plus you got all 3 movies as a bonus. It wasn’t that it was too Expensive, if they had split it up as 6 releases (OVA Seasons 1-4, Gaiden, Movies) but overall still charged around the same for it, It was the $800 all at once that everyone balked at. The price point was fine.

2 Likes

Speculation on my part here …
I’m thinking they wanted to release it in 4 parts ,but the requirement to have it released all at once came from Japan . To me after having it in hand the design of the set really makes me think they had planned for a four part release and the outer box was originally planned differently . The outer box seems like a rushed job to me like they had to change it in a hurry to get ready ,but the 4 digipaks seems like they were thought out . Was it worth $800 at once . No not really ,but if spread out I think yes it would have been . The release has/had issues and I don’t think most of them were Sentai’s doing .

Will we ever see another English friendly release . All signs as of now point to No . There is a possibility since they have subs now Japan’s next release could be English friendly ,but it’s probably going to be a $1000 or more . I imagine if they do another if it’s possible it’s going be 4k and very expensive.

4 Likes

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Unveils New Teaser, Yūto Uemura as Müller

posted on 2021-12-03 04:18 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Teaser highlights Iserlohn Fortress, Geiersburg Fortress battle

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 3 Previews Part I in Trailer

posted on 2021-12-21 05:23 EST by Egan Loo
YouTube cover artist SennaRin sings theme song

1 Like

Rivals Reflect in Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Visual

January 21, 2022 7:34am CST
Third installment in latest anime adapting Yoshiki Tanaka’s SF novel series hits Japanese theaters beginning in March

2 Likes

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 3’s 1st 6 Minutes Streamed

posted on 2022-03-03 03:54 EST by Egan Loo
1st Gekitotsu feature opens on Friday

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 3 Previews Part II in Trailer

posted on 2022-03-11 05:02 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
2nd film in 3-part series opens in Japan on April 1

2 Likes

Head Back to Space as Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 3 Launches Today!

March 17, 2022 7:31pm CDT
Episode one is already available to stream!

2 Likes

Crunchyroll Announces Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Collision to Spring 2022 Lineup!

March 22, 2022 11:00am CDT

2 Likes

The Spring 2022 Preview Guide - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Gekitotsu

Apr 1st 2022

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 3 English Dub Announced, Cast & Crew Revealed

April 06, 2022 3:07pm CDT
First episode goes live this week!

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 3 Previews Part III in Trailer

posted on 2022-04-07 23:14 EDT by Egan Loo
Final film in ‘season’ opens in Japan on May 13

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Anime Gets 4th Season

posted on 2022-05-12 23:25 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
4th season debuts as 3 theatrical features on September 30, October 28, November 25

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Anime’s 4th Season Previewed in Video

posted on 2022-05-16 05:30 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
New season airs as 3 films this fall

Get a Glimpse of Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 4 in New Video

June 02, 2022 4:04pm CDT
The epic battle continues in September

1 Like
5 Likes

I wonder why it was removed.

1 Like