:thunder booms in the background:

Bwaaaaahahahahaha… I am the Overlord of anime, here to learn everything I can in my bid to take over the world! :smiley: I come from Denver, Colorado, and if you ever feel like chatting with me, send me a private message. I’m not too crazy(though watching anime since I was 16 pretty much makes me half insane anyway).

Welcome to TAN, hope you enjoy your stay!

We all have our… Bouts, so hope you feel at home :silly:

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1534/heeers.png

Y HALLOZ THAR!!!

Welcome to TAN, don’t worry normal is highly overrated, so you should fit in with no problem. :smiley:

Welcome aboard this crazy train! ^>^

Welcome to TAN! :laugh:
So, you’re here to take over the world are you?!?!?!

[spoiler]WELL GET IN LINE!

I WAS HERE FIRST![/spoiler]

The lord has arrived!! :smiley:

Please enjoy the site and everything it has to offer. We’re a very friendly group of crazies here.

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]Welcome to TAN! :laugh:
So, you’re here to take over the world are you?!?!?!

[spoiler]WELL GET IN LINE!

I WAS HERE FIRST![/spoiler][/quote]

It’s a longer line than the ladies bathroom. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello and welcome! Don’t worry, we are very accepting of the sanity challenged here. Besides, it is the normal people you have to look out for. They give me the creeps.

Great to have ya here, ya hear?

Welcome to you! Actually I don’t think we have any “normal” people here.

Welcome to you! Actually I don’t think we have any “normal” people here.

Welcome, the overlord types often feel at home here. Let me know if you need an army of minions, got em cheap!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRKy-huXHw[/video]

Hi and welcome!

LadyOfWicca wrote:

Hey now! Are you trying to tell me something? :laugh:

Welcome to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!