TV Time

NUVO TV and Fuse channels have merged to become FM - described as an American music television network.

They air similar programming but they remain two separate entities. I did catch the NUVO -> FM transition yesterday.

…

Fox Doubles Down on ‘Bob’s Burgers’ Order

Mercedes Milligan - Oct 7th, 2015

The Discovery Channel’s long-running science experiment show Mythbusters is coming to an end, with preparations underway for an epic sendoff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABC_Family#Pending_rebrand_as_Freeform
As of January 1, 2016:

ABC Family is changing its name to Freeform
The name change – which was chosen among 3,000 proposals, with some initial consideration of retaining the “ABC” name – was necessitated due to audience testing sampling regular viewers of the channel and those who watched ABC Family on an infrequent basis, which revealed that although regular viewers understood the network’s youth-skewing concept, non-viewers perceived the channel as being more family-oriented. The channel plans to double the amount of original programming on its schedule through 2020; however despite firmly focusing on its specified target audience, Freeform will also continue to carry much of the existing programming under the ABC Family brand including family-oriented series and feature films, the 25 Days of Christmas and 13 Days of Halloween blocks, and religious programs (including its weekdaily airings of The 700 Club).

1 Like

[size=16]Western Cartoons Go Anime in South Park, My Little Pony, Gravity Falls[/size]
posted on 2015-10-30 15:15 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

Oh yeah the Gravity Falls one was crazy funny. :laughing:

[size=16]The Munsters: COZI TV Airs Special Auto-Tuned Episode[/size]
Published: October 31, 2015

 
2016 content

By JOHN KOBLIN - NOV. 3, 2015
His work for HBO will include digital shorts.

Year unknown

1 Like

[size=16]FOX Announces Winter 2016 Schedule[/size]
Published: November 10, 2015

[size=16]NBC Announces Mid-Season 2015-16 Schedule[/size]
Published: November 11, 2015

[size=16]ABC Announces Midseason 2015-16 Premieres[/size]
Published: November 16, 2015

The Bastard Executioner Cancelled by FX

1 Like

I’d only recently begun hearing “buzz” about this show. I wonder if Netflix will pick it up as “Original Programming” to run alongside Marco Polo as more “If you liked Game of Thrones, try our version” stuff?

ahhh…man…:disappointed:
guess I’ll have make do with the BD’s

I still got Vikings and GoT…:grinning:

I question whether people would even want to binge watch that but Netflix has eyes all over. Who knows. If they pick it up, it speaks to their level of confidence.

Re: The Bastard Executioner

It took me until the final episodes to realize that the red-haired guy was Ed Sheeran.

It also amazed me to learn that the guy playing the lead (Wilkin), has only had 3 other roles in his credits and nothing in the past 4 years. I was actually a little disappointed with his performance, he seemed very wooden and only seemed to come to life in the action scenes.

I liked the story concept and liked all the intrigue.

(although I can’t see Katey Sagal without thinking of Married with Children)