Weekend Binge Guide: Intergalactic Shows You Must Watch!

Ever had one of those days when you just can’t decide what to watch? No sweat, Anime Network’s staff is here to help.
Every Friday, we’ll have a new selection of titles that we recommend for a weekend of Anime binging.
Read this week’s blog for the Weekend Binge Guide!

[size=18]Intergalactic Shows You Must Watch![/size]
5/15/15
By: Moisme

Most people who know me, would say I am a down to earth kind of guy. What they don’t know is that I can be a bit of an eccentric when it comes to science and nerdy things and just generally love all things outer-spacey. With that said, I am sure most of everyone reading this is in the same ship I am in and are ready for some awesome titles. So if you are ready to have a blast watching our shows this weekend, then plant your planet and prepare for lift-off because the rest of May is going to be out of this world!!

[size=16]Bodacious Space Pirates[/size]
Marika’s an average space school girl, until her father dies. He was an infamous space pirate and now she’s captain of his ship!

[size=16]Battle of the Planets[/size]
Five exceptional and highly-specialized orphans must protect Earth and the rest of the galaxy from the evil alien Zoltar!

[size=16]Wish Upon the Pleiades[/size]
This after school club of pretty shooting stars has magical powers, a mission and an alien president.

[size=16]Divergence Eve[/size]
Cadet Misaki is arriving at Watcher’s Nest when a ghoul attack occurs and leaves her undergoing a dreadful change

[size=16]Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles[/size]
The Seraphim Squad girls are jumping through time and parallel universes that are all somehow connected to Misaki.