Weekend Binge Guide: Beautiful Anime!

Ever had one of those days when you just can’t decide what to watch? No sweat, Anime Network’s staff is here to help.
Every Friday, we’ll have a new selection of titles that we recommend for a weekend of Anime binging.

[size=18]Binge Guide: Beautiful Anime![/size]
9/25/15
By: Moisme

Fall has arrived which means my favorite time of year is here! Each year this season brings many great experiences with it. Most importantly, the beautiful scenery that is to be had. Originally I am from Ohio so we had the leaves change colors, and the crisp fall air and the pumpkin spiced everything to experience. Now that I stay in Texas, fall means it will soon be LESS HOT! HOORAY! Also there are pumpkin spiced things here as well so that’s a plus. For this weeks binge guide, I choose anime titles that are to me, beautiful in their own way. The show may be visually beautiful, the show may have a beautiful story, or the show may be animated beautifully. The main point is that just like how fall’s beauty is experienced differently around the country, Anime can be beautiful in different ways as well. So this week, enjoy your binge time with some beautiful anime.

[size=16]Tsuritama[/size]
A simple lesson in fishing transforms into an adventure to save the world when four boys must reel in the catch of a lifetime!
TV Series, 12 Episodes
English Dubbed

[size=16]Maoyu - Archenemy & Hero[/size]
When Hero discovers that the Demon King is not what he expected, the two begin to strike a deal that could save the world…
TV Series, 12 Episodes
Japanese w/ English Subtitles

[size=16]No. 6[/size]
On the run, Shion and Nezumi have one chance at survival: uncover the mysterious secrets that lie at the evil heart of the city!
TV Series, 11 Episodes
English Dubbed

[size=16]Golgo 13[/size]
People say he’s a ghost. A machine. A monster. He’s Golgo 13, the most feared assassin in the world!
TV Series, 50 Episodes
English Dubbed

[size=16]Another[/size]
After transferring schools, Koichi is drawn to the beautiful Mei but soon realizes no one else is aware of her!
TV Series, 12 Episodes
English Dubbed