Weekend Binge Guide: For the Love of Anime

Ever had one of those days when you just can’t decide what to watch? No sweat, Anime Network’s staff is here to help.
Every Friday, we’ll have a new selection of titles that we recommend for a weekend of Anime binging.
Read this week’s blog for the Weekend Binge Guide!

[size=18]For the Love of Anime - Week 1[/size]
2/6/15
It’s that time of year & Valentine’s day is just around the corner. In previous years I’d be turning into the romance-version of Scrooge and snapping “Bah, Humbug” at every smiling face around me, but this year, I’m really not all that bothered. Except for one thing that has me ready to run & hide: amateur holiday brunchers!
Next Saturday, be prepared for the invasion of “casuals” who will decide to go out for a nice holiday brunch at your usual eatery, but wind up clogging up the joint with questions about the menu (just get the waffles!) and the ingredients (no, it’s not organic or free-range!), then sit around for an extra 20 minutes being all romantic while a queue of “hangry” people wraps around the parking lot. Yeah, I know how elitist this must sound, but a bad brunch experience can ruin you whole weekend. So, maybe try that curry joint rather than the usual dim sum or do like me & just stay home! Spend the day with the characters you love. Here’s who I’ll be seeing next weekend!

SpazzySam</b?**

i like Tamako in Tamako Market