Weekend Binge Guide: Holiday Edition - Week 1

[size=16]Spazzysam’s Avoidance of Holiday Madness[/size]
12/5/14
Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it seems that everyone around me has caught the holiday madness. My travel time to and from work has doubled due to the barbarian hordes sacking the mall and shopping district. I have to hold my breath and run past the Christmas trees for sale outside the grocery store or else I’ll be doing my shopping with watery eyes and tissues stuffed in my nostrils. Oh and then there are my neighbors who are trying to ensure that their houses will surely be spotted by Santa, as well as the International Space Station. When the holiday spirit comes to town, I retreat into my dark lair and avoid the cheerful caroling crazies. While I recognize that I’m at one extreme of the pendulum, I’m know I’m not alone in being a Scrooge. So, for all of my fellow Grinches out there, here are my suggestions of what to watch to help you avoid the holiday madness:

Ever had one of those days when you just can’t decide what to watch? No sweat, Anime Network’s staff is here to help.
Every Friday, we’ll have a new selection of titles that we recommend for a weekend of Anime binging.
Read this week’s blog for Week 1’s Holiday Binge Guide!

I own Appleseed, Elfen Lied and Angel Beats. Now I have a great reason to dust off those titles from the shelf. :smile: