Weekend Binge Guide: School Daze

Ever had one of those days when you just can’t decide what to watch? No sweat, Anime Network’s staff is here to help.
Every Friday, we’ll have a new selection of titles that we recommend for a weekend of Anime binging.

[size=18]School Daze[/size]
8/21/15
By: Moisme

Are you still in disbelief that for most students, school is back in session already? I mean summer break has ended, leading most people to dread the thought of having to go to school so soon. I am one of the weird ones though that has found that the older I get, the more I want to go back to school. Well… for those of you dreading the thought of school, and for those weird few who also wish they could go back, I give you a binge guide of school related titles to whet your appetites with. Whether you wish you were the only guy or girl in school, wish you were noticed, want to make new friends, or just long for the unforgettable adventures and experiences that await you at school, don’t fret because we have got you covered here at Anime Network.

[size=16]Highschool of the Dead[/size]

[size=16]Watamote ~ No Matter How I Look At It, It’s You Guys’ Fault I’m Not Popular[/size]

[size=16]Ebiten[/size]

[size=16]Girls und Panzer[/size]

[size=16]Stella Women’s Academy, High School Division Class C3[/size]