Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? / Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Liked your post even though I’m not gonna read it till I get my set :joy:

1 Like

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Eps 5 & 6 (Sub/Dub, Late Night Edition), are now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

OVA ep 13

Spoilers!

gla8224btj141

2 Likes

Damn im so picking this up

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Complete Collection Unboxing

3 Likes

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Eps 7 & 8 (Sub/Dub, Late Night Edition), are now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Eps 9 & 10 (Sub/Dub, Late Night Edition), are now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for Uncensored Version

2020-06-26T05:00:00Z

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you:

How to make someone watch a show six times!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Why did they put the less censored version if they were going to put the unsensord version right after?

1 Like

Now that’s a good question.

1 Like

^

1 Like

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Eps 11 & 12 :end: (Sub/Dub, Late Night Edition), are now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 1 (Sub/Dub, Uncensored Edition), is now live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 2 (Sub/Dub, Uncensored Edition), is now live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 3 (Sub/Dub, Uncensored Edition), is now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 4 (Sub/Dub, Uncensored Edition), is now live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 5 (Sub/Dub, Uncensored Edition), is now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 6 (Sub/Dub, Uncensored Edition), is now live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 7 (Sub/Dub, Uncensored Edition), is now live at HIDIVE

1 Like