Your recently legal bought ADV/Sentai/Happy Carrot/Switchblade/Maiden Japan Media

Mail : Wolf Girl and Kawaii I threw in with Onigiri to get free shipping . Never even got a shipping notice for them .

Girls Last Tour unboxed . Extras box is a bit to thick and makes it hard to get the stuff out . So need to go get a ribbon that matches the set . Also thinking going to be a few damaged sticker sheets .

3 Likes

My December 31st order arrived, alongside the set that took a vacation in Memphis (try to guess which one :joy:)

4 Likes

Since this went out of print back in November I think, wanted to get a copy while it was still cheap.

Curious though, it was only $12 with shipping, sealed!

I wonder why :thinking:

3 Likes

Crimson S, is better, imo.

2 Likes

I remember watching Polyphonica on ANOD some years ago.

Got Crimson S too :grin:

Strange that Maiden Japan doesn’t have Crimson S on HiDive, despite Sentai having OG Polyphonica available :thinking:

Last two items from my 11/19/2018 Black Friday order number 2:

4 Likes

The last items purchased from the Sentai sale on January 5th:

Battle Girls Time Paradox should be renamed to Brittney Karbowski screaming every 30 seconds :joy::joy::joy:

Putting Pia Carrot 2 DX with it’s NuTech “sisters”

4 Likes

A bit early :

3 Likes

UQ Holder! - Complete Collection – Blu-ray

3 Likes

February 2019 Anime Pick-Ups (Sentai Filmworks Valentine’s Day Sale)

4 Likes

5 Likes

The Valentine’s Day sale item showed up today!

Glad I was able to get the steel book version. It’s so shiny! :blush:

6 Likes

Had a reward zone certificate come in so ordered these . Beautiful Bones I wanted during the Sentai holiday sales ,but it kept vanishing . It kept doing the same thing on Best Buy ,but was able to snag it before it sold out . Now watch it get a dub .lol

Editing this in : This came today March 2,2019

6 Likes

Came today .

5 Likes

Shut Up And Explode!

6 Likes

Ordered these during the lucky sale . Non Non Biyori was part of my free $25 blind box other part in other thread .

4 Likes

I don’t really even know what to say at this point…

This makes my 4th complete Sentai copy:

1. Original DVD’s
  2. Blu-ray individual sets
  3. Blu-ray Complete series
  4. and with this, a 2nd complete DVD set

Also, that’s not including my “official” Malaysian copy, which not only has S1 and Motto censored (interestingly enough, S1 doesn’t have the light beams, they actually did re-draws of the Ecchi scenes!), but also some of the OVAs (aka the reason I bought it…)

Guess I have friends who know I like To Love Ru huh? :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Originally had these ordered someplace else and did not even know they canceled as I never got an email .

5 Likes

The 3 $3.14 blind boxes showed up today (Interviews was shipped separately, and is somehow lost near Miami as of the 20th…)

Now I have to get copies of Ajin part 1 and Guin Saga part 1

Hidamari Hoshimittsu is copy #3 in my collection :joy:

Edit to that

Hoshimittsu is definitely the winner here. Currently priced @ $37.49 for the DVD release on RS!

Edit #2

My original copy was bought used for $18 back in June of 2013…

3 Likes

Picked up:
Armored Troopers VOTOMS OVA Collection 1
Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions Seasons 1&2 Complete Collection
Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions: Rika Version
Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions: Take On Me

4 Likes