A hello to the new and goodbye to the old

Well for all the old you old school tan people ( and when i mean old school im talking old loading tan with random rp batgtles lol yup im talking hentai and 8D hatred!) anyway for those who know me i havent been around much but i decided to return to let those who know me know that im still amongst the living! But i also came to say that as soon as a return i will be leaving to USMC basic training tommorrow. So for all of you old schoolers i will miss ya foamyfreak, wolfo, 8D, hentai, slowhand, dragoon just to name a few and when i return i will try to be more active on these forums once more

(hentai a mod once again w00t!)

I’m not old enough to remember you but want to say good luck in the Marines and thank you in advance for your service. :slight_smile:

Trooper reborn wrote:

[quote]Well for all the old you old school tan people ( and when i mean old school im talking old loading tan with random rp batgtles lol yup im talking hentai and 8D hatred!) anyway for those who know me i havent been around much but i decided to return to let those who know me know that im still amongst the living! But i also came to say that as soon as a return i will be leaving to USMC basic training tommorrow. So for all of you old schoolers i will miss ya foamyfreak, wolfo, 8D, hentai, slowhand, dragoon just to name a few and when i return i will try to be more active on these forums once more

(hentai a mod once again w00t!)[/quote]

I wish you only the best of luck in the future Trooper. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you on, but I remember you well. Thanks for supporting our country, and keep yourself safe.
SLick

Trooper!

Welcome back, albeit briefly.

So nice of you to remember us here at TAN! :slight_smile:

All of your hard work is only beginning, basic training… up early, running around, exercising, ugh! Sounds like work to me! :blink:

Be good and stay safe!

Hope you’re back to us soon! :wink:

Nice to see you haven’t forgotten about AN, haha. My gf’s father was in the USMC for a long time, can’t remember exactly how long, but he loved it. Best of luck to you man, looking forward to having you back afterwards.

Yes sir! Great of you to stop in and say “hey” to us, best of luck in the Corps! Just make sure to check in when ya can and tell us some freaky boot camp stories!