Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka / Akasaka

I’m about the most conservative active person on the boards right now, it seems, and I have absolutely no problems with this series. It’s not a documentary, it’s a comedy! I’m just waiting to see what the extra episode next week is like. If it’s anything close to the 11 Eyes special then call the American Red cross to lay in an extra supply of blood for all the nosebleeds that will be springing forth!

Bravo Newshawk! :cheer:

If you pay attention at the end of Ep. 11 and beginning of Ep. 12,

what looks like a cell phone the girl with the short pink hair has is a pretty obvious shout-out to the original Star Trek TV series… all that’s missing is for her to tell Scotty to beam her up.

Speaking of which, episode 13 you may want some Kleenex handy. Not because it’s sad, but think of it more as a red alert! for nosebleeds.

Oddly (especially when contrasted with the OVA episode of 11 Eyes) I found the OVA of Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka strangely subdued, especially considering its genesis.

Anyone want to help me test out this new sunscreen? :stuck_out_tongue:

Episode 13 -

The side effects of test products can be amazing! :laugh:
Although I enjoyed this last episode very much, I especially enjoyed the very end with the episode of “Super Mobile Fortress Big Geno Killer”. I like how Nogomi had a hole in her helmet to accommodate that piece of hair that she calls her sensor. And the wrong lever ends a really great dream!

LadyOfWicca wrote:

I volunteer to put it on, and put it on all the tanettes as well!