AKB0048 / AKB0048 ~ Next Stage

AKB0048, Episode 13 (Finale) is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 01 is now live on ANO

AKB0048 was one of those shows that I thought I wouldn’t enjoy. Turns out that I was mistaken. The first season really hooked me and I enjoyed it. It also had a terrific Opening and Ending, one of the better OP/ED combos in anime. I don’t think it gets enough credit. Granted, when I read the premise for series I thought it was a bit silly and I imagine others thought the same way. But it really surprises you and if you have the time, I recommend you give it a watch.

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 02 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 03 is now live on ANO

Really? It was actually fairly close to what I’d expected, not the same, but fairly close. Then again after watching shows such as Kaleido Star and Glass Mask I had a vague idea as to just what they might do with it.

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 04 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 05 is now live on ANO

You know if this gets released on Blu-Ray / DVD, they would more than likely get a sale from me, if they included soundtrack CDs with it. (Being a show about music , it should be a given)

So far, the only series to get soundtracks included have all been Media Factory titles.
Sadly, this is a Starchild series (Penguindrum, Bodacious Space Pirates, Mysterious Girlfriend X and a few others), so the chances of a soundtrack being included with this seems rather slim at the moment.

Disappointing, while I like the show, I like the music better.

It is kinda disappointing since the series is centered around music, however, regardless of what gets included or even whether it gets a Dub/BD or not, they’re still getting a solid sale from me.
This series is just completely awesome!

And man, the General Elections of Ep. 04 was one of the most beautifully touching episodes thus far!

Just finished watching the rest of Next Stage on Crunchyroll.

While ep.4 is great Ep. 7 is really cool as well.

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 06 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 07 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 08 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 09 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 10 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 11 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 12 is now live on ANO

AKB0048-Next-Stage, Episode 13 (Finale) is now live on ANO

Finished up this series today.

Man I love this series!
Now the long wait to find out if it gets a dub or not.

Well Season 1 is getting a dub

Bold text all me

Season 01 Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

The Beastie Boys suck.

I think they’re taking every opportunity to tell me that this isn’t a show for me.

Whaattt
 :laugh:
You just don’t like anything
 :stuck_out_tongue:

AKB0048 - Episodes 01-13 (Dub) are now live on ANO