All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Two small boxes and Two big boxes came in today after a 3 days of shipment holds and expected dates going missing . Should have another record and a master cylinder hole plug ,but post office is slacking .

3 Likes

Mobile Suit Gundam Blu-ray part 1
Welcome to the NHK Volume 2 with artbox

3 Likes

Finally going to finish gathering this series:
Welcome to the NHK Volumes 1,3,4,5

3 Likes

The package from Amazon Japan arrived!

It’s the TLR figure artbook, alongside Neme-chan’s volume of the bunko edition of Darkness, and a (second) used copy (for only ¥300!) of Yami’s volume of the bunko edition of Darkness! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived since last post :

Missed the AOA Charlotte release so went with the newer Region B complete collection .

Sena I got for a good price while nothing is wrong with her . The base she does not need is discolored . Can just do the old peroxide suspend over in the sun for a few days to get it back to white if I decide to use it . Yozora was cheap to ,but nothing wrong with her .

Mini Minna no Kuji Yami acquired as well . A limited Dengeki ver Taiga Nendoroid. Plus some manga I’ve been meaning to buy .

3 Likes

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
:yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Just ordered: Mobile Suit Gundam Blu-ray part 2

3 Likes

Was in Davenport, and Books A Million was right there anyway…

Yeah. I love Nagatoro. :black_heart:

5 Likes

Recent Manga pickups:
Assassin’s Creed: Blade of Shao Jun, Vol. 1
Disney Manga: Stitch and the Samurai, Volume 1
I Was Reincarnated As the Villainess in an Otome Game but the Boys Love Me Anyway!, Volume 1
Persona 5, Vol. 5
Shaman King Omnibus 1 (Vol. 1-3)
SUPER SENTAI: Himitsu Sentai Gorenger - the Classic Manga Collection
Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit Vol. 1

3 Likes

Right Stuf shipped a bunch from my stalled orders:

That’s the Gate rerelease by the way

4 Likes

Just arrived:
Welcome to the NHK Volumes 1,2 with artbox,5
Mobile Suit Gundam Blu-ray part 2

3 Likes

Arrived over the last few days . Been trying to take care of smell I created so just now getting to posting . Evangelion Finally well finally broke loose from the post office after almost a week . Girls Und Panzer x Coco’s Resturant Darjeeling and Anchovy with Kotobukiya Japan store exclusive faces . Bandai Visual Club also had different limited faces to ,but not much info on those . Goblin Slayer High Elf Archer and Sonico I used points towards . To Love Ru items were because of me finding the Nekomini Nemesis signed Weiß Schwarz card and trying to balance the shipping out .

4 Likes

Just arrived: Welcome to the NHK 3,4

I bought Volume 6 years ago. Finally have this show complete.

3 Likes

Good thing the only seller I’ve seen in a while hoarded like 12 copies and wants to sell all for like 10 grand .

3 Likes

Arrived today :
Roujin Z 30 Anniversary LP release and Domu: A Child’s Dream LP .

Along with a Riri Nendoroid.
More goodness coming later this week .

3 Likes

I saw that on eBay. Absolutely absurd and uncalled for. It’s probably RACS.

3 Likes
Chunibyo time!

Maou is in his office, looking exhausted. He sighs as he thinks to himself. “Man. These past couple of weeks have drained me…”

A knock comes from his door. Yami’s voice emanates from the other side. “Do you have a couple moments Maou?”

Maou: “No matter what, you know I will always make time for you. :heart:

Yami: “Well… Uh… You’ve really been looking beat recently Maou, so I had an idea.” She pauses for a moment. “Seeing me wearing this always makes you feel better… So here.”

She opens the door, revealing her wearing a nurses outfit.

Maou faints.

Yami runs to Maou. “ARE YOU OKAY???”

Maou regains consciousness. “Sorry. I was just graced by an angel wearing a nurses outfit.”

Yami blushes. “Why are you always so embarrassing???”

This one is a custom Chibi Nurse Yami, using the body of an R-style Macross Sheryl Nome figure. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived today :

5 Likes

Arrived today :
Each KOR vinyl has posters with them .
Will post more pictures at another time . Would not recommend ordering 7 vinyl at once from Amz Jp .

3 Likes

Christmas Yami!!!

She’s so beautiful!!!

:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes