All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

A MASSIVE Yami load arrived today! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Two Dakimakura covers, a keychain, a postcard, and her Nendoroid!

As well as a file folder, featuring 2 precious ones on it!

Yami and Neme! :yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Arrived today : Have one other thing saving for posting with what is coming later this week .

The All The Anime Violet Evergarden: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll release took about two weeks to get here from shipping .
Dog Days Season 1 Aniplex JPN Limited Release with both Gamers bonus storage boxes . Cost me $57 shipped . Disc and CD’s are really nice and except for some minor scuffs on the boxes and slips everything is perfect . A+ 1/4.5 scale Kuroneko was an impulse buy . Glad I got her .

5 Likes

Arrived today :
Blu-ray MVM Region B Garden of Sinners (they had a 40%off sale at Zavvi so got it for $84 shipped and Viz/CR release of In/Spectre (which I shall pretend is sub only @MaouSadao knows why :rofl: )
Vertex Tearju , Freeing Nyaruko , Ichika Nendoroid , and Kanna Nendoroid .

5 Likes

Steins;Gate 0 Volume 1

4 Likes

Yami’s mommy! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

She arrived today! The third chase lottery figure, Tearju in a white jacket!

She’s alongside Black and White Idol Dress Yami and micro Neme as one of the rarest TLR figures ever made! :yellow_heart:

Yami’s mommy!!! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

A pretty rare chipboard home arrived today :
The HMV Little Witch Academia Storage box :

And all tucked in .

5 Likes

A legacy ADV series, with a red eyed blonde as the lead girl arrived today! :heart:

3 Likes

Lupin part lV DVD

DVD Cover

3 Likes

While it’s not nearly the best series I’ve ever seen, and could be called Panty Shots the Animation*, one of the lead characters, Eri (the brunette), just so happens to be voiced by Yami’s japanese VA, and I found it for $10 on eBay.

Agent Akia R-16!

3 Likes

Arrived over the last few days:
Everything except AnimEigo’s Macross from JP .

A Thank You goes out to @MaouSadao for pointing out the Mini Nemesis listing to me .

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! Isn’t she just so precious??? :black_heart:

Also, you already received Pop-up Mikan? Lucky! My invoice still hasn’t arrived yet!

3 Likes

Arrived today:

4 Likes

Bought this for a Japanese keep sake

3 Likes

Arrived today that was quite a speedy delivery

4 Likes

Arrived today :
JP Blu-ray Releases of Kanon , Oreimo S2 , and Rahexphon .
Sentai Filmworks Hidamari Sketch Picture Perfect Collection and Funimation’s Plunderer Part 2 .

Charlotte E. Yeager Nendoroid , Shana Dengeki - Daioh Version Nendoroid , Pop up Parade Yukino Yukinoshita , Pop up Parade Yui Yuigahama , and three more Minna no Kuji To Love Ru figures ( Mikan , Lala , and Haruna) .

3 Likes

A classic ADV series, featuring giant mecha, and more innuendo than an ecchi harem series!

Godannar!

5 Likes

Arrived today :

4 Likes

Arrived today :
I found a copy of the JP Gravion/Gravion Zwei release used for a good price . It has both English subs and the ADV dub for both seasons . Some gems from Discotek and something from Viz . Plus JP A-Channel Smile because it was like $6 .

5 Likes

Arrived since last post :
Underwaterrayromano/Utawarerumono JP Blu-ray eng sub/dub , Durarara! JP Blu-ray eng sub/dub , Love Live! 9th Anniversary JP Blu-ray Forever Edition eng sub , JP Newtype to make they shipping in a box , Momo Belia Deviluke Pop Up Parade figure , and a Zero Two Nendoroid (Rerelease) .

Nagatoro 8 , From Up On Poppy Hill steelbook, Porco Rosso SteelBook , Perfect Blue Steelbook , Rent a Girlfriend 8 , Sachi’s Monstrous Appetite 4 , and Paralle Paradise 6 .

4 Likes