All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

I got to hand it to you slow hand you picked a awesome set :+1:

2 Likes

Amiami pre-owned stuff and Popup Nezuko arrived a day early so posting today . Did not think I’d be able to post Honey Blonde ,but they censored her from the factory so all good . Jinki Extend is one of the only from the ADV got :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: era titles I did not own . Did not and probably still won’t care for it . Got a good deal on them and disc are pristine.
Arrived since last post :

2 Likes

Rewatched this a while ago.
Yeah, It’s meh.

3 Likes

There are special outfits (bodies) that Good Smile released for the Nendoroids. I was just able to find one I have been looking for for some time now.

Nendo Bunny Yami!!!

And with Bunny Yami!

4 Likes

How do the ears secure ?

4 Likes

There’s a little piece of tape that goes between the ears and hair plate.

The body also comes with a neck joint, which is always nice to have a spare.

Also, for non-Yami nendos, it includes a (joke of a) stand. The pole isn’t the problem. It’s the base. I don’t even think a Nendo has enough space to stand on it. Yami (as well as both my slightly customized Shimakaze and Senko) has a magnet to hold her, instead of the little peg that most Nendos use. Pictures for clarification.

(Also, that means if you ever want a different character to wear Yami’s outfit, you have to use her special magnetic stand, and find a magnet small enough to fit inside a Nendoroid hairpiece. I also recommend crazy glue.)

3 Likes

Was holding out to see if Rightstuf got that thing early enough to get it here this week ,but no . The other stuff on order not supposed to be here until Monday .

Nyaruko’s I found a good deal so picked up another set to use for something coming next week and next year .

4 Likes

So, I’ve been talking with @Psychopuppet about this for a while now, and was finally able to get the pieces together. Now, she’s not perfect, but she’s cute to me: I built a Nendoroid Mikan! :orange_heart: She uses parts of 3 separate Nendos, and I had to actually glue her hair together, but she works well enough. :heart:

Of course, I took a picture of her with Yami! :yellow_heart::black_heart::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Howl’s Moving Castle Blu Ray

4 Likes

Arrived today :

3 Likes

You got the Nendo Bunny bodies!!!

I can’t wait to see which ones get bunnyized! :heart:

3 Likes

I should have, I do have Mai

3 Likes

These arrived today :
I’m in the middle of packing stuff away again as my shelf plan fell apart again . Don’t know when I’ll pull these out again so going to post as stuff comes in for this week .

2 Likes

I found this adorable one for a steal ($31 shipped, new and sealed!), so got her while I could. :heart:

2 Likes

Arrived today:

Glad I was paying attention the other day got the last Chocola and Vanilla Nendoroid they had . Not as cheap as I’d have liked ,but way cheaper then the current aftermarket prices .

One more thing is arriving later today another copy of One Last Kiss on vinyl I forgot I ordered from another store . :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

IT’S FINALLY HERE!!! DARKNESS 2ND DUBBED!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

As the dub set featured literally one tiny picture of each Yami and Nemesis each, on the back cover, I had to do this. It's justice!

5 Likes

That’s about the same as what I did with Grisaia, so I could have all the main girls on a disc + Asako

3 Likes

Arrived since last post:

3 Likes

Waiting for Package :package: that’s out on delivery … hope there’s no damage just a Blu-ray today will post a few pics

1 Like

4 Likes