All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Arrived today, a set of another ADV series I have never seen, but have been told to watch it subtitled. As such, I needed to order this set as the subtitled version is no longer available for streaming.

I already know the reason they told me to watch it subbed: this sweet one. :heart:

Yami: “That is correct. I voice Belle in the Japanese audio of it.”

5 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Ocultic;Nine Blu-ray set 1 Manga UK, Ocultic;Nine Blu-ray set 2 Manga UK, Ghost Hound LE JP Blu-ray box, Girls und Panzer das Finale Part 2 Blu-ray, and Redo of Healer Blu-ray (only because it was released by Maiden Japan :unamused:).

Tawawa on Monday Ai-Chan Nendoroid with Goodsmile Train door Pre-order bonus, Newtype 11/21, Megami Deluxe vol 35 12/21, The Elder Sister-Like One Manga Volume 5, I’m a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl’s Pet Manga Volume 3, Megami 12/21, and Mother Of The Goddess’ Dormitory Original Soundtrack.

More Pictures of Ghost Hound set:

3 Likes

Arrived today:

My Senpai Is Annoying OP CD with Amiami bonus, Future Boy Conan Blu-ray, Flowers of Evil Blu-ray(Rerelease)

5 Likes

Shomin Sample: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Shonen Maid: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]

4 Likes

Arrived since last post:

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World - Perfect Collection(tin), Blend S B2 tapestry Kaho Hinata Bunny Girl Ver., Boarding School Juliet BD whole volume purchase bonus B2 Tapestry, Boarding School Juliet Renki Komai Life Size Tapestry, Konjiki no Yami To LOVE Ru Darkness Character Single 1, Momo Belia Deviluke To LOVE Ru Darkness Character Single 2, Lala Satalin Deviluke To LOVE Ru Darkness Character Single 3, Nana Astar Deviluke To Love-Ru Darkness Character Single 4, Ray Limited Edition Disc With DVd) Paradise PROJECT, and Ray secret arms / To LOVE Ru - Trouble - Darkness 2Nd Limited Edition Disc With DVD

5 Likes

I’ve recently gotten into reading mangas and light novels. Komi Can’t Communicate started me down this path–I wanted to get familiar with the story before the anime premiered–and as of now, I have:

Manga

• Komi Can’t Communicate: Volumes 1 through 10
  • The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat: Volume 1

Light Novels

• Spy Classroom: Volume 1
  • The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat: Volumes 1-3
5 Likes

From AmiAmi, a Yami diorama, yellow, black and red Nendoroid heart bases, and a 1580¥ B/C Pop-up Mikan!

Now. I really would like some opinions on this…

Which heart base looks best with Yami???

I took a picture of her with each one, but I can't decide which one she looks best standing on...

6 Likes

:yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Hey Tim and Yami what you got there a new stand cool
Well I would go with the red one definitely
But that’s just my opinion

Congrats :tada: on the upgrades :+1:

4 Likes

Do you even need to ask me? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I have to agree on the :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

@MaouSadao agree with :yellow_heart:

Arrived Today from the Sentai Store:

Kakegurui Season One Collection Blu-ray.

6 Likes

I’d go with the yellow. It seems that you lose too much detail with the black one and I’m just not sold on the red–but you could switch it out for Valentine’s Day!

6 Likes

So, the black heart base was slightly on the fence at arrival, cause, as @Newshawk said, it does blend with her outfit.

With a 4/2 split, Yellow heart wins for Yami! :yellow_heart: :black_heart:

5 Likes

Another recent (as in about two-three weeks ago) addition to my admittedly tiny figure collection. I picked up a Shuna figure from Vintage Stock. It’s made in China but it’s from Bandai Spirits Co.

I love how Vintage Stock marked the box:

5 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World LE, Machimaho: I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl! Manga Volume 8, Nurse Hitomi’s Monster Infirmary Manga Volume 13, Urusei Yatsura Manga Volume 12, Momo Belia Deviluke Babydoll Ver To Love-Ru Darkness Figure, Senko-San Acrylic figure with button, Nendoroid Heart bases, Vampire Hunter D Subscriber variant Vinyl w print, and Kaiji OP/ED subscriber bonus vinyl.

3 Likes

I really can’t wait to see which figures you put the heart bases on!

3 Likes

Hundred: The Complete Series
Pokémon Shining Pearl (Nintendo Switch)

5 Likes

A full sized Yami Darkness dakimakura! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Yes! There’s a pillow inside it! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Alongside one of the very first shows Yami ever voiced in!

3 Likes

My Sentai Black Friday sale package arrived today!

This makes my third copy of MM!. Lol.

4 Likes