All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Break it DownBreak it Down

Arrived today…

5 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Akudama Drive Limited Edition, Doomed Megalopolis, Z/X Ignition, Anohana The Flower We Saw That Day TV Series Box Set, Lupin the 3rd Vs Detective Conan The Movie, Tamayomi The Baseball Girls, Death Note Complete Series Omega Edition, Gal Gohan Manga Volume 9, Please Put Them On Takamine-san Manga Volume 2, Welcome To Succubus High Manga Volume 3, How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift? Manga Volume 8, Booty Royale Never Go Down Without a Fight! Manga Omnibus Volume 2, Lust Geass Manga Volume 4, Drugstore in Another World The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist Manga Volume 3, Parallel Paradise Manga Volume 7, Destiny Lovers Manga Volume 8, Risa Momioka To Love Ru Darkness Figure, Koneko Toujou Bare Leg Bunny Ver High School DxD BorN Figure, Tsukasa Yuzaki Tonikawa Over the Moon for You Pop Up Parade Figure, and Senko-san cheerleader acrylic figure plus button.

5 Likes

Had to pick it up at the distribution center but it’s finally here!

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Steelbook Blu-ray, Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete Series Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-ray, and Rias Gremory Bare Leg Bunny Ver High School DxD NEW Figure

5 Likes

Arrived today:

JP Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Blu-ray Box Forever B@%#h Edition (English subs and dub), Wandering Witch The Journey of Elaina Blu-ray, Asteroid in Love Blu-ray, If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die Blu-ray, and Megami Magazine Jan 2022.

4 Likes

DHL just showed up out of the blue today:

Nadia The Secret of Blue Water Nendoroid, Ane Naru Mono Chiyo Playmat, and Itasha No.28 1/20 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Step Van Plastic Model.

5 Likes

A while back, I had bought a Madoka Nendoroid to make my Mikan Nendoroid with.

As I just found out that Yami’s left hand is interchangeable, as is Madoka’s, I had to…

Casual wear Yami! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

(It technically is something I bought…)

4 Likes

Knight’s & Magic: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
Magical Girl Raising Project: The Complete Series Blu-ray + Digital - Blu-ray

3 Likes

Picked this little fellow up finally

4 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Collector’s Ultra Edition Blu-ray, Nendoroid Sesshomaru, Nendoroid Kagome Higurashi, Yunyun Konosuba Pop Up Parade Figure, Maple NekoPara Pop Up Parade Figure, Cinnamon NekoPara Pop Up Parade Figure, Lala Satalin Deviluke To Love Ru Darkness Pop Up Parade Figure, Sega Kuuko Chibi figure, Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighborhood Acrylic figures Sophie/Ellie/Akari, Super Robot Wars 30th Switch, Plastic Model 1/24 Itasha No.23 Motto To Love-Ru Harrier 350G Premium L Package Custom, Momo Belia Deviluke Bed Sheet, and Super Hxeros Volume 6 BD bonus Tapestry.

Oh Kuuko has her often missing Dreamcast.

5 Likes

This one is thanks to @Slowhand: A Yami LED lamp! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Chose the white LED, cause it looks like the light of heaven shining on an angel. :heart:

Yami: “Maou… You’re embarrassing me… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

My newest Sentai acquisition!

The Hayate ultimate collection!

Alongside another Yami Nendoroid!

(They listed her as broken… I had to save her… :sob:)

5 Likes

Picked up:

Higurashi-When They Cry Gou Part 1 BD
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 3 BD

Also a couple random Anime themed beach towels

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Toga Himiko Artfx J figure with bonus face, Urusei Yatsura - Lum For The World vinyl, One Last Kiss EU Blue vinyl, The Anthem of the Heart LE JP Blu-ray, Miru Tights JP Blu-ray.

Toga shipped a week after my other stuff from the same place and arrived before. Hopefully tomorrow.

5 Likes

Order 2’s in-stock stuff From All The Anime Arrived Today:

Baccano, Expelled From Paradise, Sound! Euphonium, Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, and Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid.

Order 1 is currently not moving at a FedEx location still over there.
So the Post beat FedEx. :rofl: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yes I let FedEx know this when I called.

5 Likes

Just got via eBay Auction: Le Chevalier D’Eon ADV singles boxset

4 Likes

Arrived:

Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It and Megami Magazine RX vol. 11

5 Likes

An absolutely adorable Chibi Yami pin!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

Arrived today, and got the DX version!

6 Likes

Arrived today:

Happy-Go-Lucky Days, JP R-15 LE’s 1-6, and Mea Kurosaki To Love Ru Darkness Pop Up Parade Figure.

6 Likes