AN Forums

All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Eijiro Unbreakable My Hero Academia Funko Pop
Kamen Rider - the Classic Manga Collection

5 Likes

First Arrivals of 2022:

My Next Life as a Villainess All Routes Lead to Doom! S1 Blu-ray, Super Sound “Yobikomi-kun” Mini, Canaan Blu-ray, Steel Angel Kurumi DVD 1-4, Steel Angel Kurumi Encore DVD, Steel Angel Kurumi 2 DVD 1-2, Kakkou no Iinazuke Hiro Segawa/Erika Amano/Sachi Umino Big Acrylic figures, Yami 2013 Calendar poster, Nagatoro Clear File, Nagatoro Canvas art, Master Nemesis Canvas art 1, Mayoi Neko Overrun! Mousepads, Ben-to Mousepad, Ladies vs. Butlers! Selnia Iori Flameheart Niitengo, Nendoroid More Glitter Heart bases, Maken-Ki prize sheets, Megami Magazine 2-2022, Dengeki G’s Magazine 2-2022, Kotobukiya Dance In The Vampire Bund - Mina Tepes figure, and Broccoli Sophie Twilight figure.

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That Yami poster and Nemesis art board!!!
:yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived faster then I was expecting.

DRACU-RIOT! - Erina Olegovna Aveen Bunny Girl Ver. 1/8, and Senran Kagura Niitengo’s.

6 Likes

A Yami and Mea mousepad!

m29616036526_1

Alongside a show a friend recommended to me, but it’s only available to stream dubbed, and she wanted me to see it with the Japanese audio! 18if!

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Maple & Sally BOFURI I Don’t Want to Get Hurt so I’ll Max Out My Defense Nendoroid figures, Ai Enma Hell Girl Fourth Twilight Nendoroid Figure, and Urusei Yatsura Only You Blu-ray.

5 Likes

Just arrived: Dragonball Kai The Final Chapter Part 1 Blu-ray

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Cutie Honey The Live Blu-ray, Samurai Troopers Ronin Warriors Blu-ray, Project A-ko Blu-ray, Girly Air Force Blu-ray, Hidamari Sketch Graduation Blu-ray, Mushibugyo OVA Blu-ray, El-Hazard The Alternative World Collection Blu-ray, In/Spectre Manga Volume 14, Assault Lily BOUQUET Blu-ray, Heaven’s Lost Property Final The Movie Eternally My Master Blu-ray/DVD, and Strike Witches Road to Berlin Season 3 Blu-ray

5 Likes

Sega Mega Drive and Genesis Encyclopedia

6 Likes

My latest pickups, straight from Japan!

Ayakashi Triangle manga volumes 6 and 7, plus a limited edition 8 page artbook!

Yami: 'Maou, whyever would you get that? You can’t read Japanese, can you? And on top of that, you didn’t get the first 5 volumes! Why?"

That’s simple, my dear. Volume 7 had a limited edition release, and I was fortunate enough to find it, bundled with the art book and volume 6 over on eBay!

Yami: “I still don’t understand, Maou…”

It’s because the limited edition volume 7 came with a marvelous picture of a certain angel. :heart:

Yami: “OH!” She blushes. “He-he… I’m glad you like it. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Arrived since last post:

The Asterisk War - Part 1 Blu-ray, The Asterisk War - Part 2 Blu-ray, Cells at Work! Collection, Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Premium Box Set Blu-ray/DVD, Mayoi Neko Overrun! 1-6 JP Blu-ray/CD, Princess Connect! Re: Dive 1-4 JP Blu-ray, Iria Zeiram: The Animation Master Collection DVD, Zeiram 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray, Zeiram 2 Blu-ray, Yuyushiki Blu-ray 2022 release, Arifureta From Commonplace to World’s Strongest Zero Manga Volume 5, Parallel Paradise Manga Volume 8, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga Volume 17, Val X Love Manga Volume 11, Mayo Chiki Sheets?, Spy Classroom Volume 3 Melon Bonus Item B2 Tapestry, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - Dekomori Sanae - Takanashi Rikka - Multi-Cloth (Taito), Ayakashi Triangle JP Manga 7 with clear card of Yami and Kanade Suzu plus Mini-illustrations book, Mayo Chiki split curtain?, IS: Infinite Stratos - IS: Infinite Stratos 2 - Cecilia Alcott - Charlotte Dunois - Huang Lingyin - Laura Bodewig - Shinonono Houki - Deluxe Multi-Cloth (Banpresto), and Astarotte no Omocha! - Astarotte Ygvar - Elfreda Mirjasdottir - Griselda Reginhard - Judith Snorrevik - Touhara Asuha - Touhara Naoya Trash Can (Taito). Trash Can I thought was something very different as the translation was off. Oh well it’s cute.

:sweat_smile:

Edit Forgot this:

It’s a Rumic World Box with DVD’s, book, and figures.

5 Likes

So, I got this a little while ago, but never posted it.

To Love Ru Darkness Venus Artbook!

It’s what I just had Katelyn Barr and Alexis Tipton sign today! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

And Katelyn also signed a individual print of Yami!!!

:yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes