All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Eijiro Unbreakable My Hero Academia Funko Pop
Kamen Rider - the Classic Manga Collection

5 Likes

First Arrivals of 2022:

My Next Life as a Villainess All Routes Lead to Doom! S1 Blu-ray, Super Sound “Yobikomi-kun” Mini, Canaan Blu-ray, Steel Angel Kurumi DVD 1-4, Steel Angel Kurumi Encore DVD, Steel Angel Kurumi 2 DVD 1-2, Kakkou no Iinazuke Hiro Segawa/Erika Amano/Sachi Umino Big Acrylic figures, Yami 2013 Calendar poster, Nagatoro Clear File, Nagatoro Canvas art, Master Nemesis Canvas art 1, Mayoi Neko Overrun! Mousepads, Ben-to Mousepad, Ladies vs. Butlers! Selnia Iori Flameheart Niitengo, Nendoroid More Glitter Heart bases, Maken-Ki prize sheets, Megami Magazine 2-2022, Dengeki G’s Magazine 2-2022, Kotobukiya Dance In The Vampire Bund - Mina Tepes figure, and Broccoli Sophie Twilight figure.

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That Yami poster and Nemesis art board!!!
:yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived faster then I was expecting.

DRACU-RIOT! - Erina Olegovna Aveen Bunny Girl Ver. 1/8, and Senran Kagura Niitengo’s.

6 Likes

A Yami and Mea mousepad!

m29616036526_1

Alongside a show a friend recommended to me, but it’s only available to stream dubbed, and she wanted me to see it with the Japanese audio! 18if!

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Maple & Sally BOFURI I Don’t Want to Get Hurt so I’ll Max Out My Defense Nendoroid figures, Ai Enma Hell Girl Fourth Twilight Nendoroid Figure, and Urusei Yatsura Only You Blu-ray.

5 Likes

Just arrived: Dragonball Kai The Final Chapter Part 1 Blu-ray

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Cutie Honey The Live Blu-ray, Samurai Troopers Ronin Warriors Blu-ray, Project A-ko Blu-ray, Girly Air Force Blu-ray, Hidamari Sketch Graduation Blu-ray, Mushibugyo OVA Blu-ray, El-Hazard The Alternative World Collection Blu-ray, In/Spectre Manga Volume 14, Assault Lily BOUQUET Blu-ray, Heaven’s Lost Property Final The Movie Eternally My Master Blu-ray/DVD, and Strike Witches Road to Berlin Season 3 Blu-ray

5 Likes

Sega Mega Drive and Genesis Encyclopedia

6 Likes

My latest pickups, straight from Japan!

Ayakashi Triangle manga volumes 6 and 7, plus a limited edition 8 page artbook!

Yami: 'Maou, whyever would you get that? You can’t read Japanese, can you? And on top of that, you didn’t get the first 5 volumes! Why?"

That’s simple, my dear. Volume 7 had a limited edition release, and I was fortunate enough to find it, bundled with the art book and volume 6 over on eBay!

Yami: “I still don’t understand, Maou…”

It’s because the limited edition volume 7 came with a marvelous picture of a certain angel. :heart:

Yami: “OH!” She blushes. “He-he… I’m glad you like it. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Arrived since last post:

The Asterisk War - Part 1 Blu-ray, The Asterisk War - Part 2 Blu-ray, Cells at Work! Collection, Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Premium Box Set Blu-ray/DVD, Mayoi Neko Overrun! 1-6 JP Blu-ray/CD, Princess Connect! Re: Dive 1-4 JP Blu-ray, Iria Zeiram: The Animation Master Collection DVD, Zeiram 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray, Zeiram 2 Blu-ray, Yuyushiki Blu-ray 2022 release, Arifureta From Commonplace to World’s Strongest Zero Manga Volume 5, Parallel Paradise Manga Volume 8, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga Volume 17, Val X Love Manga Volume 11, Mayo Chiki Sheets?, Spy Classroom Volume 3 Melon Bonus Item B2 Tapestry, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - Dekomori Sanae - Takanashi Rikka - Multi-Cloth (Taito), Ayakashi Triangle JP Manga 7 with clear card of Yami and Kanade Suzu plus Mini-illustrations book, Mayo Chiki split curtain?, IS: Infinite Stratos - IS: Infinite Stratos 2 - Cecilia Alcott - Charlotte Dunois - Huang Lingyin - Laura Bodewig - Shinonono Houki - Deluxe Multi-Cloth (Banpresto), and Astarotte no Omocha! - Astarotte Ygvar - Elfreda Mirjasdottir - Griselda Reginhard - Judith Snorrevik - Touhara Asuha - Touhara Naoya Trash Can (Taito). Trash Can I thought was something very different as the translation was off. Oh well it’s cute.

:sweat_smile:

Edit Forgot this:

It’s a Rumic World Box with DVD’s, book, and figures.

5 Likes

So, I got this a little while ago, but never posted it.

To Love Ru Darkness Venus Artbook!

It’s what I just had Katelyn Barr and Alexis Tipton sign today! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

And Katelyn also signed a individual print of Yami!!!

:yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

A series where the main girl is voiced by Yami!

Aokana: Four Rhythms Across The Blue!

Both the BD and the game for the Switch!

Yami: “Yes… I voiced in a gal game…”

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Galilei Donna Complete Collection DVD, MVM Tenchi Muyo OVA Collection, KAZE World Conquest Zvezda Plot, MVM Granblue Fantasy part 1, MVM Granblue Fantasy part 1, Newtype Jan 2022, Newtype Feb 2022, Dracu-riot softmap bonus sheets, Highschool of the Dead Secret Box, Young Gangan November 2019, My Dress-Up Darling 5 SE JP Manga, and My Dress-Up Darling 8 SE JP Manga. The last three Young Gangan has a clear file and the two Manga have mini-books one cosplay and the illustrations.

Also got some Tapestries ,but one is like 6 foot at don’t feel like messing with unrolling them right now. Post at a later date if my mind remembers.

5 Likes

Pop-up Yami finally arrived!!!

I had gotten 2, and was planning to open the one with the more damaged box, but both of them are immaculate…

She’s absolutely precious!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Yami: “Aw… Shucks… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

My turn: (The Flood Gates Opened!)

JK Haru vol 2, Date ALive Vol 4, Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle, Samurai Girls / Bride Complete, Toppu GP Vol 6, My Status as the Assassin vol 3 LN, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs vol 17, Strike Witches: Road to Berlin, Kakkegurui XX, & Demon Slayer Mugen Train Movie (Aniplex Version)

2ND ROW
Samurai Troopers, NNB Nendoroid Face Plates, Komari Koshigaya Nendoroid, & Girly Air Force

5 Likes

Arrived Today:

Nyarlathotep - Dakimakura Cover (Cospa), JP Black Rock Shooter OVA Limited Edition Set w/ Petit Nendoroids, Monthly Comic Cune 10/21, Monthly Comic Cune 11/21, Monthly Comic Cune 12/21, Monthly Comic Cune 1/22 all 4 w/acrylic figures, Yami To Love-Ru Darkness Pop Up Parade Figure, To LOVEru Darkness - Konjiki no Yami - Bed Sheet, and Taisho Baseball Girls Blu-ray(re-release).

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Weekly Shounen Jump Mail Order Mini Acrylic Figure set A and B, Ane Naru Mono - Chiyo - Tapestry MelonBooks, Library War Wings of Revolution Limited Edition JP Blu-ray , Might as Well Cheat: I Got Transported to Another World Where I Can Live My Wildest Dreams! Manga Volume 1, The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious Manga Volume 2, and Breasts are My Favorite Things in the World Manga Volume 4.

Library War Wings of Revolution only cost like 900 yen. There is like one small scuff on the obi.

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Fushigi Yuugi Suzaku Acrylic Clock, Fushigi Yuugi Seiryuu Acrylic Clock, Wakeshima Kanon - Fate/Extra CCC - To LOVEru Darkness - Ending Theme - Single - Foul Play ni Kurari/ Sakura Meikyuu - Limited Edition,Ray Paradise PROJECT CD LE, Pastel*Palettes Wakuwaku meets Trip Game CD first edition with cards and Blu-ray, Belladonna of Sadness Limited Edition 4K UHD Blu-ray + book bundle, Dark Magician Girl Yu-Gi-Oh! Nendoroid Figure, Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland - C.C. - Deluxe Multi-Cloth, My Dress Up Darling Melon Book purchase bonus Clear File 8, World End Harem Toranoana Bonus Item B5 Clear File 13, To Love Ru Yami Bed Sheet, and Osamake Multi-cloth.
I also got in a few Tapestries and a poster. I just don’t feel like unpacking and unrolling right now. Will later.

4 Likes

Arrived Today:

Kamen Rider Zero-One Complete Series + Movie Blu-ray, Kakegurui XX Blu-ray, Re: Cutie Honey Priced down JP BD, Space Battleship Yamato 2199 JP LE BD 1-7,MADOGATARi Exhibition MOVIE BD, Tamaki Kotatsu Artfxj w bonus fire cat parts, Monthly Comic Cune 2/21 w poster,Monthly Comic Cune 2/22 w acrylic figure, and posting one of my Tapestries I got Darling in the FranXX - Zero Two (Azu Maker).

Going to try to post one each post I make.

4 Likes