All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Arrived today:
Unless my UK orders magically move this should be it until after Christmas.

Megami Ryo no Ryobo-Kun. (Mother of the Goddess’ Dormitory) JP Blu-ray Box 1 [Blu-ray+DVD+CD], Megami Ryo no Ryobo-Kun. (Mother of the Goddess’ Dormitory) JP Blu-ray Box 2 [Blu-ray+DVD+CD], Kodocha Complete First Series SDBD, Ane Log Blu-ray, Robot Carnival 4K ULTRA HD Blu-ray, Fist of the North Star Manga Volume 3 (Hardcover), Komi Can’t Communicate Manga Volume 16, My Senpai is Annoying Manga Volume 6, Maison Ikkoku Collector’s Edition Manga Volume 6, The Splendid Work of a Monster Maid Manga Volume 1, Kingdom of Z Manga Volume 4, Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? Manga Volume 1, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga Volume 16, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Manga Volume 11, Sachi’s Monstrous Appetite Manga Volume 5, Val X Love Manga Volume 10, and Don’t Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro Manga Volume 9

4 Likes

I received a gift in the mail today.

6 Likes

Just got via eBay auction: Peacemaker volumes 1-7 with artbox

6 Likes

Just bought: Akira BD(Funimation version)

6 Likes

Sentai sale: Rahxephon Steelbook BD
eBay: Shinobi Live Action Collection (ADV)
Xmas gifts for gf: Castle in the Sky and Kiki’s Delivery Service(BD)

5 Likes

Sentai Store and USPS pulling through right before Christmas:

7 Likes

With Christmas Money/Gift Cards:
Fairy Tail Final Season Part 24 Blu-ray/DVD
Grisaia Complete Collection Blu-ray
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?: The Complete Series - Blu-ray + Digital Copy
Lupin the 3rd Part II Collection 1 DVD
Lupin the 3rd Part III Blu-ray
Nanbaka Complete Series Essentials Blu-ray
One Piece Film Stampede Blu-ray/DVD
Strike Witches 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! Blu-ray
Ultimate Otaku Teacher: The Complete Series

5 Likes

Christmas presents!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

An extremely rare Bunny Yami and Momo poster from back before they were originally released!!!

And

A broken Bunny Yami!

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Inuyasha Nendoroid, Kagome Higurashi Nendoroid, Sesshomaru Nendoroid, Kikyo Nendoroid, Millennium Actress - 4K UHD Blu-ray + Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, Samurai Flamenco Complete Series Collection - Blu-ray LE, Pigtails & Other Short Films - Blu-ray/DVD Collector’s Edition, Princess Arete - Blu-ray/DVD Collector’s Edition, K: Season 1 - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, K: Missing Kings (Movie) - Blu-ray/DVD Collector’s Edition, K: Return of Kings - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, K: Seven Stories - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, The Girl with the Sanpaku Eyes Manga Volume 3, Lord Marksman and Vanadis - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, and Alice in Borderland Blu-ray.

6 Likes

Just arrived: Peacemaker DVD Complete Collection (ADV Films)

7 Likes

RIP Bunny Yami :sob:

My imported Sword Art Online Alicization - War on Underworld Blu-rays FINALLY got unstuck in Customs and arrived today.

Astra: Lost in Space Complete Collection

7 Likes

Just bought via eBay: AD Police DVD

6 Likes

Arrived today:

Last of the in-stock All the Anime sale orders and some Clear Files plus a Tapestry.
Kiznaiver - Blu-ray, Welcome to the Ballroom: Part 1 - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, Welcome to the Ballroom: Part 2 - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory: Blu-ray + Audio Dramas Collector’s Edition, Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 1 - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 2 - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, Tamako Market + Tamako Love Story Complete Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, 3 Melon Books The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious Clear Files and The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious book 4 order Gamers bonus Tapestry.

Just waiting on the Penguindrum Collectors Edition from Anime On-Line now. Shipped ,but they don’t have any tracking for it so who knows where it is.

5 Likes

Just arrived: Shinobi Complete Collection

Ordered from ebay: E’s otherwise complete collection. I feel bad buying these old ADV titles from ebay. Wish I could have afforded them back in the day.

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Cowboy Bebop The Movie Blu-ray, and Steel Angel Kurumi Complete Collection.

Edit/add:
Years ago I bought a copy of the Steel Angel Kurumi Complete Collection from the ADV store during a sale. They would slice the plastic and barcodes with an X. The alphapak cases were by that time a pain to find the 7 disc ones. So I never got around to replacing it. This copy turned up for a fair price. This also had something mine was missing the Mini-comic

6 Likes

A classic on Blu Ray! Rahxephon!

7 Likes

I can’t wait for mine to get here

4 Likes

Lupin III (Lupin the 3rd): Greatest Heists - the Classic Manga Collection
NES Encyclopedia
SNES Encyclopedia

5 Likes

Last arrivals of 2021:

From Anime on-line InuYasha Season 1 - Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and Penguindrum - Collector’s Edition Blu-ray. From Sentai Queen’s Blade Rebel Warriors Collection Blu-ray and Z/X Code Reunion Blu-ray. From JP Nagatoro Calendar.

5 Likes

Just arrived:
Rahxephon Blu-ray collection
AD Police DVD collection
E’s otherwise complete collection

7 Likes