All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Valentine’s Day present: Dragonball Z Kai The Final Chapters Bluray Part2. Some idiot stole my previous copy out of the mailbox.

4 Likes

Arrived :

Princess Tutu Steelbook Blu-ray, Infinite Stratos HG Figure Chifuyu Orimura (Game-prize), Infinite Stratos HG Figure Laura Bodewig (Game-prize), Nendoroid Princess Connect! Re:Dive Kokkoro, POP UP PARADE To Love-Ru Darkness Golden Darkness, POP UP PARADE Black Rock Shooter Dead Master Complete Figure, POP UP PARADE Black Rock Shooter, Darjeeling Kokosu Uniform ver. Bandai Visual Club Purchase Bonus “Closed Eyes Face” (BVC Exclusive), Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Acrylic Figure Momoka Momozono, My Hero Academia Acrylic Stand Himiko Toga, Amico-chan Acrylic Stand Kimono (2022 ver.) Reia, Boarding School Juliet New Illustration BIG Acrylic Stand (1) Juliet Persia, and Boarding School Juliet New Illustration BIG Acrylic Stand (2) Hasuki Komai.

5 Likes

Crunchyroll Hime Nendoroid and Ooi from Kancolle Nendoroid!

You all may be curious about the Ooi Nendoroid. Here’s the primary reason I picked her up:

Poor Ooi… :cry:

(And she wasn’t advertised as the GS SE version either…)

5 Likes

How much was Hime or was it a thoughtful gift from CR

2 Likes

If you have a paid subscription, she’s $64 shipped.

However, if you have the Super Fan paid account (the $15 a month one) she’s only $36.50!

:+1:

4 Likes

Just bought: Dragonball Z Kai The Final Chapters Bluray Part 3

3 Likes

Catwoman: Hunted (Digital/Blu-ray)
Kirito (Sword Art Online) FYI Exclusive Funko Pop
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid - The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Yakuza Princess (Won in online contest)

5 Likes

Arrived today: Dragonball Z Kai The Final Chapters Bluray Part 3

4 Likes

Arrived:

By the Grace of the Gods Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray, Crunchyroll Hime Nendoroid, and Talentless Nana Blu-ray.

5 Likes

Arrived today: Dragonball Super Blu Ray parts 5&6

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Momoiro Typhoon [w/ DVD, Limited Edition], Hina Logic from Luck & Logic Blu-ray/DVD, “Everyday Life With Monster Girls” Character Song CD’s 1-6, and Newtype 3/22.

3 Likes

Arrived today from Amz Jp:

Comptiq March 2022 w clear file, To-Y Standard Edition Blu-ray, and Angel’s Egg Blu-ray(case is broke)

In this stupid thing.

5 Likes

Arrived Yesterday:

Haikyu!! Season 1 Blu-ray and Haikyu!! Season 2 Blu-ray.
Already have the LE’s ,but thinking about switching what I can to standard releases for space.

5 Likes

Arrived today:

My Dress up Darling Melon Book purchase bonus Clear File 7, Akase Akari Koi no Yukue [CD+DVD / Limited Pressing (Anime Edition) w Amz Jp bonus , Akase Akari Koi no Yukue [CD+DVD] w Amz bonus, Redline Limited Edition 2XLP Trans Am Splatter and Cherry Red variants, Berserk": Deluxe 2XLP Audiophile Edition Griffith Blood Splatter cover, High School of the Dead Steelbook Blu-ray, Thermae Romae Blu-ray, Kase-san and Yamada Manga Volume 2, The 100 Girlfriends Who Really Really Really Really Really Love You Manga Volume 1, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga Volume 18, 2.5 Dimensional Seduction Manga Volume 1, Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Manga Volume 7, SUPER HXEROS Manga Volume 5, Himiko Toga My Hero Academia Pop Up Parade Figure, Coconut NekoPara Pop Up Parade Figure, BEACH QUEENS - Squid Girl: Squid Girl [Glow-in-the-Dark Edition] 1/10 Complete Figure [Be-j Exclusive, and Azuki NekoPara Pop Up Parade Figure.

Some more pictures of the HSOTD Steel.

4 Likes

Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Vol. 1
Konosuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!, Vol. 1

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Young Gangan March 4, 2022 , Dengeki Moeo April 2022, Megami MAGAZINE April 2022, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!, Akira 4K, R.O.D Official Archive, Black Lagoon Collectors Edition, Wheels on Meals, and Yujin SRDX Michelle, Maggie ,Anita R.O.D TV figure set.

Also got a few Tapestries and some cheap posters since they did not add to the shipping ,but don’t feel like unrolling right now.

5 Likes

2 things I’m curious about is the Doki Doki game
And the figures

Did the figure set come in a bundle with something or were they sold separately?

2 Likes

Not sure if they came with anything. They were sold this way as a set in Japan, seperate on cards with there own bases ( I believe EB Games used to import stuff from the SRDX line) , and in Anita’s case I think it was volume 7 the artbox came with of the Geneon release she was included as an extra here.

I think the ones on the cards had some extra parts.

It was $24.99 at Target. Kept hearing people talk about it so decided to just pick it up. Weird thing is it has business card for a Metaverse company in the case with the extra’s

2 Likes

Ok I was just wondering if you had gotten a special package :package: deal or something on those figures.

I will have to get a copy of the plus. I had about the original one and just never picked it up

2 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Black Lagoon The Boogieman’s Doing Room Service Large Tote Bag, EXiNA ENDiNG MiRAGE [w/ Blu-ray, Limited Edition] w Amz Jp bonus, Geneon Le Portrait de Petit Cossette DVD, assorted blu-ray cases, and Mariya Takeuchi Plastic Love LE LP.

4 Likes