All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Arrived today:

My Dress-Up Darling Pop up shop B2 Tapestry, Breasts are My Favorite Things in the World Manga Volume 5, Lupin the 3rd Part IV Blu-ray(dub), Dr. STONE Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD, Grand Blue Dreaming Manga Volume 15 and Steamboy Umbrella release.

Since I don’t plan on hanging it right now. Tapestry looks like this.

4 Likes

Arrived today! Quite possibly one of my very last new release Funimation sets. (And it gets more confusing, as it’s actually an Aniplex show…)

Warlords Of Sigdrifa!

Go ahead, take a guess why I wanted it.

Yami starts whistling.

5 Likes

My recent big purchase :shopping_cart:

3 Likes

Arrived today:

Newtype April 2022 with Blue Thermal Animation point, Josee, the Tiger and the Fish - Collector’s Edition + CD Blu-Ray, Yona of the Dawn Complete Series - Limited Edition Blu-Ray, Haibane Renmei Collection - Collector’s Edition Blu-Ray, Ayakashi Triangle 8 manga, and Hanasakeru Seishonen Blu-Ray.

3 Likes

Arrived Today:

20220318_202421

Cool thing is, looks like starting with the 1600’s the inner cardboard is going to have a background picture instead of being a solid Color

4 Likes

Well… I did…

And she was shipped by Crunchyroll Hime herself!!!

The one bought, alongside the one won! :heart:

Also,

Hime is #1786, and Wedding dress Yami’s alternate # is #1664, and neither have background pictures. Caster could be a special exception to that as well.

And:

Yami: “Have to watch on a tablet, cause the Roku app is so buggy!!!”

6 Likes

Arrived today:

Dr. STONE Season 1 Steelbook Blu-ray, Warlords of Sigrdrifa Blu-ray, Dropout Idol Fruit Tart Blu-ray, ClassicaLoid Blu-ray, Mobile Suit Gundam TV U.C. Gundam Libraries Blu-ray, Young Black Jack Blu-ray, Nendoroid Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Teletha Testarossa, My Dress Up Darling Clear file, Acrylic Stand Marin Kitagawa, Acrylic Stand Marin(Shizuku), My Dress Up Darling Chara Badge Collection 8Pack box, CD Luce Twinkle Wink / "FA"NTASY to! First Press Limited Edition TV Anime “Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to” Ending Theme, Newtype April 2022, Animedia April 2022, and Animage April 2022.

4 Likes

Found this copy on eBay used for about $32 (about $17 cheaper than retail!) , so picked it up, as it was a pretty decent show, and it appears that when it transferred from Funimation to Crunchyroll, they only got the broadcast stream of it. Azur Lane!

3 Likes

I think this is it for the week:

The Eccentric Family Season 1 Collection - Collector’s Edition, “Elfen Lied” Repress Edition Vinyl Lucy Split Splatter and Lucy Marbled variants.

4 Likes

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 Complete Collection
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Complete Collection BD

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Lupin the 3rd The Mystery of Mamo Blu-ray, Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles Blu-ray, City Hunter Season 3 Blu-ray, Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san Blu-ray, Tomorrow’s Joe 2 The Movie Blu-ray, Street Sharks Blu-ray, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Complete Collection, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II Complete Collection, Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side Complete Collection, and Dakimakura Cover - To Love-Ru / Nemesis.

5 Likes

The Nemesis Dakimakura cover!!! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Just bought: Dragonball Super Blu-ray Parts 7-10

3 Likes

Arrived today:

Devilman the Birth vinyl, Haruna Sairenji Swimsuit Ver To Love-Ru Darkness Pop Up Parade Figure, and Food Wars S1-S4 Blu-ray.
My Dress-Up Darling vol.1 Limited Edition Blu-ray Amz Jp with Sticker sheet, Clear File, and Marin Dakimakura pre-order bonuses.

:grinning: :grin:

3 Likes

Pop up parade Nana and Momo!

Yami: “They’re so cute! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Case Closed the Darkest Nightmare
City Hunter The Complete First Series [Blu-ray]
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna [Blu-ray]
Fairy Tail Final Season - Part 25
Food Wars Season 5 (pre ordered)
Fruits Basket (2019): Season One Part Two [Blu-ray]
Hajime no Ippo The Fighting! TV Series Collection 2 [Blu-ray]
Kodocha Complete First Series SDBD
Sgt. Frog The Complete First Season SDBD
Yakuza Reincarnation Vol. 1

3 Likes

Hotaru Ichijo Nendoroid & Yamato: 2205 Volume 2 (Import)

5 Likes

Arrived:

Nendoroid Takagi-san, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?! Season 3 Blu-ray, and GA 10th Anniversary Festa! Tapestry.

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Vampire Hunter D Blood of Count Magnus Lee (blood-filled vinyl)

You & Me vinyl from the Manga that started in 1986 in Japan and then was being released here by Studio Ironcat before they closed, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Sakuretsu!! Chorogon Breath PS4 Limited Edition, Megami MAGAZINE May 2022, Illyasviel von Einzbern Nendoroid, and Pecorine Nendoroid

5 Likes

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (Switch)

5 Likes