All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

In the Land of Leadale Vol. 1

5 Likes

Arrive today:

Machimaho: I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl! Manga Volume 10, I’m a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl’s Pet Manga Volume 4, My Dress-Up Darling 3 LE Jp Blu-ray, El-Hazard The Wanderers Collection Blu-ray, Uzumaki Blu-ray, and Kekkaishi Blu-ray.

3 Likes

Arrived today

Eris Boreas Greyrat Nendoroid

4 Likes

Recently, I commissioned a picture of Yami cosplaying Shimakaze. The artist just finished it today! An Uber cute pic of Yamikaze! :heart::heart::heart:

Yami blushes. “Maou always says I look adorable wearing this, so… :yellow_heart::black_heart:”

4 Likes

Just shipped:

• Non Non Biyori Nonstop
5 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Newtype June 2022, Megami Magazine July 2022, Megami Deluxe 36, JUJUTSU KAISEN Season 1 Part 1 - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, To LOVEru Darkness Yami Variable Action Heroes DX figure, Shinobi Master Senran Kagura: New Link 1/4 Hikage Sexy Nurse ver figure, and Ribose Glass Girl Lily Wine.

Hikage when I got her last week was missing her syringe. Returning would have been a pain in the butt. Contacted Hobby Stock and they EMS’d me the missing Syringe free of charge.

Stock photo of Lily Wine as need to clear some space to display. Don’t want to chance breaking her glass.

Summary

Coming months don’t look great for my wallet so having most of my orders merged to ship at the end of the month now. So should see less post unless Mandarake gets me anymore this month.

4 Likes

AWWWWWWEEEE!!! DX DARKNESS YAMI!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

One thing. The stand for her SUCKS. It’s usable, by placing the clamp at the top rung of the second pole on the stand, then VERY CAREFULLY positioning her to stand up. It’s not perfect, but works good enough.

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Nendoroid Renge Miyauchi with Dango Hair Parts pre-order bonus, Nendoroid Houshou Marine, and Nendoroid Eris Boreas Greyrat.

Really thankful Jlist has a sale plus the shipping discount plus they added a new cheaper and faster shipping option right now. Eris and Marine shipped yesterday. It allowed me to get Marine cheaper as her aftermarket is getting up there.

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Call of the Night Manga Volume 8, I’m not a Succubus Manga Volume 1, The Dungeon of Black Company Manga Volume 7, Komi Cant Communicate Manga Volume 19, BEM Become Human Movie Blu-ray, Non Non Biyori Nonstop Blu-ray, and Sailor Moon Season 1 Blu-ray

4 Likes

One Piece Gaming Mouse Pad

3 Likes

Someone showed me a few days ago a listing on eBay, and it was, incredibly enough, very reasonably priced when compared to what they usually sell for!

A Yami mousepad, and a Momo Mousepad!

Yami: “The picture of me doesn’t look too strange, does it?”

It’s absolutely ravishing. :heart:

Yami: “He-he! Thank you Maou.:yellow_heart::black_heart:”

3 Likes

Chain Chronicle: The Light of Haecceitas - Complete Series + 3 Movies [Blu-ray]

4 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Namekawa-san Wont Take a Licking! Manga Volume 1, GIGANT Manga Volume 8, Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? Manga Volume 3, Might as Well Cheat I Got Transported to Another World Where I Can Live My Wildest Dreams! Manga Volume 3 Manga, 5 Centimeters Per Second Blu-ray, Children Who Chase Lost Voices Blu-ray, The Place Promised In Our Early Days Blu-ray, We Without Wings Essentials Blu-ray, Blue Gender Complete Series + Movie DVD Anime Classics, After School Dice Club Blu-ray, POP UP PARADE No Game No Life Shiro Crown Ver., Nendoroid - Girls und Panzer: Miho Nishizumi, Nendoroid More - Girls und Panzer: Panzer IV Ausf.D, POP UP PARADE KonoSuba Aqua Swimsuit Ver, Evangelion Gasha Portraits PREMIUM Evangelion Rei Ayanami 4Pack BOX, Evangelion Gasha Portraits PREMIUM Evangelion Sakura Suzuhara 4Pack BOX, Trading Acrylic Card My Dress-Up Darling 8Pack BOX, ChouCho/reincarnation/Tomoshibi Serenade Murabito Shokei Shoujo Edition CD, Asmodeus Bare Leg Bunny Ver., Negima Sheet?, Dracu-Riot Chair cover?, Minami Alps Princess Connect Re:Dive Vacation Illustration book, Love Live! Sunshine!! Jp Blu-ray Box LE.

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Otherside Picnic Blu-ray, Broken Blade Blu-ray(Rerelease), Needless Blu-ray(Rerelease), Btooom Blu-ray(Rerelease), My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romance Comedy(Rerelease), Show By Rock!! Stars!! Blu-ray, Megalobox 2 Nomad Blu-ray, Kageki Shojo!! Blu-ray, Dragon Goes House-Hunting, The Day I Became A God Blu-ray, Nidy 2D Blade Acrylic stand, MADOX-01 Unobtainum Edition Blu-ray, Nidy 2D Ax Acrylic stand, DARLING in the FRANXX Manga Omnibus 3-4, and Mizuki Yukikaze Acrylic Diorama stand.

4 Likes

Darling In The Franxx omnibus 3-4!

Yami: “Hopefully the other 2 omnibus volumes don’t get delayed…”

3 Likes

This arrived in the mail yesterday, and the package was small enough to fit in the P.O. box! We Without Wings!

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Fist of the North Star Manga Volume 5 Hardcover, Maison Ikkoku Collector’s Edition Manga Volume 8, Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible Manga Volume 2, The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious Manga Volume 3, Holmes of Kyoto Blu-ray, Case Closed The Fist of Blue Sapphire Blu-ray, Powered Armor Dorvack Blu-ray, Violence Jack Blu-ray, Heart and Yummie Blu-ray, In/Spectre Season 1 Collector’s Edition Blu-ray, Perfect Blue Deluxe 2XLP Audiophile Edition Perfect Pink, and Perfect Blue Deluxe 2XLP Audiophile Edition 180 gram Black Vinyl

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Maison Ikkoku Otonashi Kyouko F:Nex 1/7 Shiromuku figure, Kantai Collection Lucky☆Star Izumi Konata Shimakaze Cosplay ver, Kantai Collection Lucky☆Star Hiiragi Tsukasa Haguro Kai Ni Cosplay ver, Taimanin Yukikaze - Mizuki Yukikaze Character’s Selection Second Axe Type Hentai Action figure with option parts plus post card, and Student Council’s Discretion Season 1 Blu-ray(2022 rerelease).

4 Likes

Fnex Shiromuku figures are absolutely stunning. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

My Next Life as a Villainess BD
Knights of Sidonia: Love Woven in the Stars BD
Lupin the 3rd Part V BD
Lupin the 3rd: The First
Obsolete BD

4 Likes