All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Arrived:

Love Live! Nijigasaki S1 JP LE Blu-ray 1-7, DOG DAYS S3 JP 1-6 LE Blu-ray, Mai Sakurajima figure, Capcom Fighting Collection, Student Council’s Discretion Season 2 Blu-ray(2022 rerelease), Bakemonogatari Collection Blu-ray MVM, and Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Ultimate Collection Blu-ray.

4 Likes

Pop-up Parade Lala and Mea!

Yami: “Aww! They’re cute!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Not half as cute as yours is. :heart::heart::heart:

Yami: “He-he! Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Arrived today:

Nemesis To Love-Ru Darkness Pop Up Parade Figure and Future Boy Conan Part 1 - 4K UHD + Blu-ray Collector’s Edition.

4 Likes

POP-UP NEME!!! SO CUTE!!!

:heart:

2 Likes

A package from Japan arrived today! A beautiful Yami shirt!

And Pop-up Neme!!!

With Yami and Mikan!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::orange_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya American Diner Ver. Acrylic stands(Illya-Miyu-Chloe), Cyber City Oedo 808 Remastered Steelbook Blu-ray, Lupin the 3rd Prison of the Past Blu-ray, Momo Belia Deviluke (Re-run) Darkness Ver To Love Ru Darkness Figure, and Lucifer Bare Leg Bunny Ver Seven Mortal Sins Figure.

5 Likes

A Yami 3D mousepad!

This picture of her is so adorable!!!

Yami blushes. “Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

I had just recently found out the film in which this ultra cutie starred in actually has a US release! Had to get a copy once I had found this out! Hells Blu Ray!

Yami: “You didn’t have to get it right away… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Picked up over the weekend:
Neo Queen Serenity, Small Lady & King Endymion Funko Pop 3 Pack
Voltes V Funko Pop

Ordered today:
Bleach TV Set 1
Fruits Basket : Season 2 : Part 1
Ip Man: The Legend Is Born
Police Story/Police Story 2 (The Criterion Collection)
Project A-Ko Blu-Ray
Sailor Moon Super S Part 1 and 2
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Part 1 and 2

4 Likes

This will more then likely be my last post for bought stuff for a while. Had a bad leak because of a contractor not having the right people temporarily waterproof things. 3 Front rooms need to be completely ripped apart and redone. Pretty much everything I own is in storage at the moment. Thankfully my quick thinking and the way I packed plus stack kept a lot of stuff from getting wet. Our cats don’t like to travel so staying here in the unaffected rooms and dealing with it the best I can until things get better.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 1 Blu-ray, The Quintessential Quintuplets Season 2 Blu-ray, and Moriarty the Patriot Part 1 Blu-ray

4 Likes

An absolutely precious mug!!!

Yami blushes. “Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

My walls have some free space so I picked up some posters:

And this somewhat NSFW one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WMS3GVT?psc=1&smid=AG5MVZHKZ9LT9&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

Is this from something or an original artwork?

4 Likes

I was fortunate enough to find this very rare towel of an angel right as it was listed! It was only $15!!!

And how the towel looks unfolded! It’s so beautiful!!!

Yami: “Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Cardcaptor Sakura - Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Region B and Bubblegum Crisis LE LP’s 1-8.

Other stuff has come but I’ve lost track of where stuff is in the piles to the rooms that got damaged get back to normal.

5 Likes

Two cuties arrived today from Japan!

Black Cat Eve Black Dress version and Black Cat Eve Red Dress version!

Yami: “As Eve was the character I was based on, and Maou found these for a really good price, he wanted to add them to our collection! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Pet Shop of Horrors Complete Collection SD Blu-ray
Kino’s Journey Complete Collection SD Blu-ray
Blade of the Immortal Complete Collection Blu-ray

I had to get Blade of the Immortal this sale. Hopefully the classics that are left wont go out of print.

4 Likes

A super adorable Tearju phone strap!

4 Likes

Just arrived: Pet Shop of Horrors Complete Collection SD Blu-ray
Kino’s Journey Complete Collection SD Blu-ray
Blade of the Immortal Complete Collection Blu-ray

4 Likes

Arrived since my last post:

Vinland Saga Limited Edition Blu-ray, Aho Girl Blu-ray(number 144), Nadia The Secret of Blue Water DNR’d Edition Blu-ray, To Love Ru Blu-ray, Motto To Love Ru Blu-ray, To Love Ru Darkness Blu-ray, To Love Ru Darkness 2 Blu-ray, My Dress-Up Darling vol.5 Jp Blu-ray, RahXephon Blu-ray, Shikizakura Blu-ray, Pompo The Cinephile Blu-ray/DVD, Dengeki G’s Magazine September 2022, Newtype August 2022 Issue, and Megami MAGAZINE September 2022.

Have other stuff ,but digging it out would be near impossible at the moment.

4 Likes

KYUN!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes