All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Arrived:

Arch Angels DVD & Blu-ray, Wandaba Style Complete Collection DVD, Planzet Blu-ray, Welcome to Pia Carrot! 2 DX Complete Collection DVD, HATARAKI MAN Complete Collection SD Blu-ray, Fist of the North Star, DD Complete Collection Blu-ray, Glasslip Complete Collection Blu-ray, Sasami-San@Ganbaranai Complete Collection Blu-ray, Psychic Squad, Unlimited Complete Collection Blu-ray, Girlish Number Complete Collection Blu-ray, The Seven Heavenly Virtues Complete Collection Blu-ray, Nurse Witch KOMUGI R Complete Collection Blu-ray, Long Riders! Complete Collection Blu-ray, Board School Juliet 1-4 LE JP Blu-ray with VR googles, G’s Festival issues 13/33/34/36, My Dress Up Darling Marin acrylic figures, Overlord Clear file, To Love-Ru 15th Anniversary Acrylic Lala/Momo/Nana figure, To Love-Ru 15th Anniversary Acrylic Master Nemesis/Rito Keychains, and Nendoroid 929 bonus Tippy.

4 Likes

That Neme keychain!!! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Creepy Nuts Daten [CD + Blu-ray / Limited Pressing], Creepy Nuts Ensemble Play [w/ Live Blu-ray, Limited Edition], Nendoroid Zero Two: Childhood Ver.x2, and Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness Collector’s Edition - Nintendo Switch.

4 Likes

Arrived today: Konjiki No Yami Breezy Seaside version, aka: Yamikaze!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

More Pics!

Yami blushes. “Does it look cute on me?”

Absolutely, Yami. :heart:

Yami: “He-he. Thank you. :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Urusei Yatsura Manga Volume 15, The Splendid Work of a Monster Maid Manga Volume 3, Miss Kobayashis Dragon Maid in COLOR! Chromatic Edition Manga (Color), Maison Ikkoku Collector’s Edition Manga Volume 9, The Girl in the Arcade Manga Volume 2, My Senpai is Annoying Manga Volume 8 (Color), The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! Manga Volume 3 , My Dress-Up Darling Manga Volume 6, Grand Blue Dreaming Manga Volume 16, See You Tomorrow at the Food Court Manga, Momo the blood taker Manga Volume 1, Please Put Them On Takamine-san Manga Volume 4, The 100 Girlfriends Who Really Really Really Really Really Love You Manga Volume 3, Miss Kobayashis Dragon Maid Manga Volume 12, Don’t Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro Manga Volume 12, Sakurai-san Wants to Be Noticed Manga Volume 1, Drugstore in Another World The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist Manga Volume 5, Psybuster DVD, Ultra Maniac The Complete Series DVD, Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible Manga Volume 3, Val X Love Manga Volume 12 , DARLING in the FRANXX Manga Omnibus Volume 3, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga Volume 20, Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Manga Volume 8, 2.5 Dimensional Seduction Manga Volume 3, How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD, Call of the Night Manga Volume 9, Spy x Family Manga Volume 8, SUPER HXEROS Manga Volume 8, Ceres Celestial Legend Complete Series DVD (Hyb), Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD, Urusei Yatsura The Final Chapter Blu-ray, Combatants Will Be Dispatched! Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD, Symphogear GX Season 3 Blu-ray, Shogun’s Samurai The Yagyu Clan Conspiracy Blu-ray, Shadows House Blu-ray, Beelzebub Blu-ray, Short Peace Blu-ray, and Girl’s High Blu-ray

:skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

My condolences for your wallet, Pup…

4 Likes
I feel this best describes the coming months.

:rofl: :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash Novel 18 Ebook
In Another World With My Smartphone Novel 25 Ebook

3 Likes

An amazing birthday image of an absolute angel!

Yami: “Do I look cute in this sundress, Maou? :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Nemesis: “I think he’s dead, Yami…”

Yami: “OH MY GOD!!! MAOU!!!”

3 Likes

Birthday presents!

To Love Ru: Vol 5-6, and Darling In The Franxx: Vol 5-6!

5 Likes

Arrived:

Fist of the North Star Manga Volume 6 (Hardcover), Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Deluxe Edition Jp Blu-ray, Steamboy CE, Memories CE, Space Warrior Baldios Blu-ray, Space Warrior Baldios The Movie Blu-ray, Goshogun Blu-ray, Goshogun The Time Etranger Blu-ray, My Dress-Up Darling 10 jp manga [w/ Acrylic Diolama, Special Edition], DARLING in the FRANXX Vol. 5-6, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs JP manga 11-13 and 24 LE’s with OAD Blu-rays, DARLING in the FRANXX Clear poster, The Elder Sister-Like One clear files, Iyapan 40Hara Artworks, Monthly Shonen Ace September 2022, Young Gangan September 16, 2022, Newtype October 2022 Issue, Dress up Darling Jp whole volumeBlu-ray bonus item, My Dress Up Darling TV Artworks book, Sango Nendoroid, Miroku Nendoroid, Princess Connect! Re:Dive Prikone Fes 2022 acrylic figures and buttons, The Demon Girl Next Door Bunny Acrylic figures, To LOVEru Darkness Yami Breezy Seaside Ver, Prima Doll - Haizakura first press, Zero Two DARLING In The FRANXX Pop Up Parade Figure aka the worse pop up parade figure I’ve seen, Ryuko Matoi 2nd Bunny Ver KILL la KILL Figure ,Creamy Mami - B-style - 1/4, and Saber/Altria Pendragon Second Ascension Ver Fate/Grand Order Figure.

3 Likes

Awww!!! Yamikaze!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

I’m kind of disappointed he does not have a butt rub part. :rofl:

3 Likes

Picked up the Bleach: Brave Souls game.

4 Likes

Arrived since last time:

Princess Connect! Re:Dive S2 JP Blu-ray 1-3 with Amazon Bonus DVD, The Princess and the Pilot Blu-ray, Space Sheriff Gavan Blu-ray, To Be Hero and To Be Heroine Blu-ray, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD, Devilman Original TV Series Blu-ray, Konosuba Season 2 + OVA Steelbook Blu-ray, Flying Phantom Ship Blu-ray, Lupin the 3rd Dead Or Alive Blu-ray, Gahi-chan! Manga Volume 1, Komi Cant Communicate Manga Volume 21, Booty Royale Never Go Down Without a Fight! Manga Omnibus Volume 4, Grand Blue Dreaming Manga Volume 17, GIGANT Manga Volume 9, Megami Magazine November 2022, Saber/Altria Ver Illyasviel von Einzbern Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Licht The Nameless Girl Figure, and Zero Two For My Darling Ver DARLING in the FRANXX Figure with Memorial Board.

4 Likes

Aww!!! That Illya is so cute!

2 Likes

Yes she is. Glad I got her.
Once I get more space need to put her and the 1/4th scale Saber/Altria Pendragon Second Ascension figured together.

3 Likes

Arrived:

Nana & Kaoru Manga Omnibus Volume 1, Burn the Witch they call this a Limited Edition Blu-ray, Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? JP LE Blu-ray 1-6 plus OVA, Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Maneki Miku Ver., The Executioner and Her Way of Life Manga Volume 1, Fate/Grand Carnival Blu-ray, Nendoroid Gawr Gura x2, Ultraman80 DVD, The Ultraman DVD, Ultraman Tiga DVD, and A Couple of Cuckoos Maid Acrylic figures.

3 Likes

Arrived:

Signed Weiss Schwarz Prisma Illya 3rei! Illya & Tanaka PI/SE31-06SP SP Foil, Irina The Vampire Cosmonaut Blu-ray, Moriarty the Patriot Part 2 Blu-ray, Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Steelbook Launch Edition - Nintendo Switch, CANDY AND CIGARETTES Manga Volume 1, and How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift? Manga Volume 9

5 Likes

Bunny Neme arrived!!!

As her box doesn’t have a viewing window, and I’m not sure if I want to open her just yet, a picture of her from online:

Nemesis: “BASK IN MY GLORY! HA-HA!!!”

4 Likes