All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Castlevania: The Complete Fourth Season
Konosuba 2 The Complete Second Season [Blu-ray]
In This Corner Of The World (Blu-ray + DVD)
Machine Robo Revenge of Cronos TV Series And OVAs SDBD

4 Likes

This is a set that was announced back in January, and was finally put up for pre-order in May. The original release date was scheduled for July 5th, but due to production delays of the case, wasn’t available until 8/2. Now, this set is actually a rerelease of a older series, but this one includes the formerly Japanese only OVA’S, and even includes a dub for them! However, due to these OVA’s, it’s classified as an AO release, when the original was only TV-MA. And, with the Sony buyout of Rightstuf on Thursday, and the subsequent removal of all AO products from their store page, that makes this set very scarce right now. Somehow, it just barely made it through the processing stage before the Sony buyout took completely over!

LADIES VERSUS BUTLERS: UNDRESSED EDITION!

And, proof that this did actually come from the RS ship facility:

Yami: “It’s a Xebec series, so Maou had to get it! Lol.”

5 Likes

Still pissed they did not have the other company up and running before they completed the deal. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Crunchystufinmation.

3 Likes

An absolutely beautiful Yami card!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Yami: “I tried to do a cute pose. Does it look okay?”

It’s magnificent. :heart::heart::heart:

Yami blushes. “Thank you, Maou. :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Arrived over the course of the mess.

Usada Pekora Hololive Production Pop Up Parade Figure, Nemesis To Love-Ru Darkness Pop Up Parade Figure, Kazuma Konosuba Pop Up Parade Figure, Yui Kotegawa Swimsuit Ver To Love-Ru Darkness Pop Up Parade Figure, Holo Spice and Wolf Pop Up Parade Figure, Momo Gym Uniform prize figure, Kyunties A Couple of Cuckoos Erika Amano, Kyunties A Couple of Cuckoos Hiro Segawa, Kyunties A Couple of Cuckoos Sachi Umino, Nendoroid Tokino Sora, Nendoroid Uruha Rushia, Nendoroid Uma Musume Pretty Derby Gold Ship, Nendoroid Rozen Maiden Suiseiseki, Nendoroid Rozen Maiden Soseiseki, Nendoroid Shinku Rozen Maiden Set, Nendoroid Suigint, Momo Body Pillow cover, My Dress-Up Darling Nurujo Full Graphic T-shirt, Marin Acrylic figures, Chiyo Body pillow cover, Dress up Darling clear files/posters, Black Lagoon 20th Anniversary Revy Scarlet Queen ver. 1/7 Complete Figure w bonus parts, Date A Live Kurumi Tokisaki School Uniform ver. 1/7 Complete Figure w bonus smug face, Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Nagatoro-san [Summer Queens] 1/8 Complete Figure, I’m the Hero, but the Demon Lord’s Also Me 1-4 Manga, Ayakashi Triangle 9 jp manga, Komi Can’t Communicate, Vol. 20 manga, Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro 11 manga, GUNBURED × SISTERS Vol. 2 manga, Date A Bullet NOCO Art Book: NIGHTMARE, CD Kana Hanazawa / Kakehiki wa Poker Face First Press Limited Edition (“Sore demo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru” Opening Theme, Illya 2wei OVA, Hello World Collector’s Edition, BELLE - 4K UHD + Blu-ray + CD Deluxe Edition, Persona5: Part 1 Blu-ray, Persona5: Part 2 Blu-ray, Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun Blu-ray, Interspecies Reviews Standard edition Blu-ray, Yashahime Princess Half-Demon Season 1 Part 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray, The Detective Is Already Dead Blu-ray, Project A-ko 2 Blu-ray, Fuse Memoirs of The Hunter Girl Blu-ray, Aho Girl Blu-ray, Fatal Fury the Movie Steelbook Blu-ray, Planet With Blu-ray, Lupin the 3rd Vs Detective Conan TV Special Blu-ray, Kaiba Blu-ray, Ladies Vs Butlers: Undressed Edition, FLCL - Season 1 Vol. 2 Original Soundtrack LP Vinyl, FLCL - Season 1 Vol. 3 Original Soundtrack LP Vinyl, and PS5 Console- Horizon Forbidden West Bundle.
:skull:

5 Likes

@Psychopuppet the PS5 was on your wish list?

3 Likes

Aww!!!

Pop-up Neme!!! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

And congratulations on getting your copy of LVB Undressed Edition!

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting one. I usually wait for the slim models but got a invite to buy at retail price for this.

5 Likes

Number 2. :rofl:

4 Likes

I have two as well…

It’s Neme! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah I got mine for Retail off the Playstation Store, added a controller to it for free shipping.

4 Likes

An extremely rare Yami doujin poster arrived today!

And how it looks when unfurled:

Yami blushes. “Is it a cute pose, Maou? Mikan told me you would like it…”

I absolutely love it, Yami. :heart::heart::heart:

Yami blushes harder. “Really? That’s good to hear. I’m glad. :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Yuki Yuna is a Hero Blu-ray, Girls und Panzer das Finale Part 3 Blu-ray, Seitokai Yakuindomo Movie 2 Blu-ray, CD DJCD"Sono Bisuku Doll wa Radio o Suru, Fate/kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Licht Nameless Girl Blu-ray, Goshogun The Time Etranger DVD(just incase I don’t have the blu-ray like I think I do), Puchirama Series Spy x Family Boxed Spy x Family 4Pack BOX, Original Deformed Figure “DLC” Series Vol.1 “Tea Time Cats”: “Li Howe”, )Nendoroid - To Love-Ru: Golden Darkness, Nendoroid Hololive Production Akai Haato, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?! Season 3 Premium Edition Box Set Blu-ray, My Dress-Up Darling Manga Volume 6, To LOVE-Ru 15th Anniversary Mikan/Yami and Momo/Nana multi-cloths, and To LOVE-Ru 15th Anniversary Nemesis, Yami, Mea, and Nana Acrylic figures.

4 Likes

Lucky!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

The wonderful Yami artist provided a special birthday commission! Two uber cuties with birthday cake! :yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Yami and Nemesis: “It’s about 3 weeks away, but happy early birthday, Maou! :yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived:

Rei Ayanami Long Hair Ver Rebuild of Evangelion Pop Up Parade Figure, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Burst Forth!! Choro-gon☆Breath (Switch), To LOVE-Ru Darkness Shueisha Lottery prize 3D mouse pad Mikan Ver., Sonny Boy Blu-ray, Belle Collector’s Edition 4K HDR/2K Blu-ray, To LOVE-Ru 15th Anniversary Momo/Nana multi cloth, To LOVE-Ru 15th Anniversary Haruna/Lala, Mikan, and Run Acrylic figures.

3 Likes

Arrived today:

Nyaruko Crawling With Love F Theater Limited Edition JP Blu-ray, Girls und Panzer der Film Blu-ray 2022 release, Hi-sCool! Seha Girls Blu-Ray/DVD, Gugure! Kokkuri-san Blu-ray 2022 release, The Testament of Sister New Devil DEPARTURES JP Blu-ray, To LOVEru Darkness - Tearju Lunatique - Minna no Kuji (FuRyu) A, Futaba Igarashi My Senpai is Annoying Nendoroid Figure, To LOVE-Ru 15th Anniversary Momo Belia Deviluke Acrylic Figure, Jump SQ 2019 June issue Appendix To LOVE Ru Darkness Clear File, and Megami Magazine October 2022.

4 Likes

Teacher outfit Tearju!!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

And such a cute TLR File folder!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Departures club, @Psychopuppet

3 Likes

Moriarty the Patriot Part 1 BD
Lupin the 3rd: Prison of the Past BD

Pre-Ordered:
Fruits Basket Prelude BD/DVD Combo
Fruits Basket Season 3 BD/DVD Combo
Higurashi-When They Cry: Sotsu BD