All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Well pretty sure I’m going past 13 bunnies since with my pre-order next year and these put me at 13 . I had the extra money and they came to less then $200 each .
Target sale for blu-ray’s and game was a pre-order .

5 Likes

I wish Sentai would ship faster.

4 Likes

Ordered her on Tuesday morning, and she made it in 2 days.

S.H. Figarts Shiro fuku Yami!

She has different parts than the regular release. :thinking:

4 Likes

Arrived last night : Flare Yami

4 Likes

Augh!!! My heart can’t take it!!!

3 Likes

This is just so precious!!!

A plush Yami! :heart::heart::heart:

A quick shot with some of my other angels, cause I gotta find a safe place for her. She is packaged in a plastic bag, which is a wonderful chew toy for all of my fur babies.

3 Likes

Sentai sale goods arrived two days early

5 Likes

I may have overdone it I did get good deals on all the figures though .
One Bunny from used my points to get her lower on top of a good offer the seller sent . CC stalked the listing for almost 3 weeks and she went to just about the original retail , Nyaruko was pre-owned so got her for a good price to , the NSFW figure I got from someone in GB for half of what she’s going used even with the shipping cost .

NSFW

NSFW

Note the picture is fine it’s just what she is from .

3 Likes

Momo bunny is just adorable!

C.C. is really cute too!

Also, you got Darkness #17 before mine even shipped out!

“Pouts”

3 Likes

This is my first ever item ordered from Amazon Japan. In addition to single handedly being the best Amazon transaction I have ever gone through, for some reason, this item is about $40 cheaper if ordered on the Japanese site than it is on the American site. I don’t know the exact reason, but it may have to do with the fact that it’s actually processed by Amazon on the Japanese site, while on the American site, it’s someone from Japan selling it. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

It’s the Japanese version of To Love Ru Omnibus 3 (original volumes 5 and 6). Why would I buy this, despite not being able to read Japanese, and having the English release of it you ask? Here’s your answer:

4fqgr8

Yes. Those images of my angel are exclusive to the Japanese release of Omnibus 3. Lucky Japanese fans. :sob:

4 Likes

It’s the same reason I bought the Testament of Sister New Devil ~Departures~ OVA getting Yuki and Mio in Wedding dresses was so worth it.

4 Likes

She was delivered via FexEx to my Post Office at 3:52pm. (Intercession City is weird, remember?)

Flare Darkness Yami!!!

She. Is. Absolutely. Ravishing.
:heart::heart::heart:

More Yami!!!

2 Likes

Arrived a few minutes ago :

3 Likes

Hakkenden Season 2 Blu-ray

3 Likes

2 more Nyaruko’s and one more of the few Nana figures they made arrived today .

2 Likes

Poor Nana. She doesn’t get enough love. :cry:

2 Likes

Well I think I should have bought two she’s to Cute not to want one loose and the packaging looks to good to not want one sealed :

4 Likes

Awwwwwwwww

MofuMofu!!!

2 Likes

#17 Arrived today!!!

I must say that the cover is breathtaking :heart::heart::heart:

(Still not as beautiful as OG JP Omnibus vol 3 though)

5 Likes

Got some Nyaruko’s and Kuuko’s in today .
The one is apparently a Lottery prize Freeing/Hobby Japan version limited to a 1000 made with the crowbar and extra face .

Need to pick up the Nyaruko Love swimsuit prize figure that goes with the Kuuko on the left end .

3 Likes