All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

I’ve got Seasons 1, 3 & 4 coming from Right Stuf’s Funimation sale, so I found this on Amazon at a semi reasonable price. ( Yep this is season 2)

4 Likes

Some Manga and Locke on Blu-ray arrived today with a new Hidive ad card :

Wish they’d use that image for a skateboard .

These also arrived :
I got a good deal on a damaged sealed (well one popped in transit ,but those are not really great seals ) box Lala bunny . DHL must have set the box in a puddle as the shipping box was wet and a little made it on her box . Took her out and put the box part that’s damp on the base board heater . Hopefully that gets rid of the dampness . Also picked up a second Senko to display opened while she was back in stock for 5 minutes. Trying to figure out which box has more scratches . Now to wait on Nana . Would love to get the others ,but they are going for $250 to $500 each now . So I’ll settle for three Deviluke sisters .

I probably need to take a shopping break for the rest of the year . :rofl:

3 Likes

Last figure of October .
Originally made a offer on this . Seller had it set to auto decline . Won it for $10 less then I offered .

4 Likes

Karma can be great like that sometimes :wink:

Poodle Char is really cute too! :blush:

(And there’s a Kitty Lin/Rin that goes with her that doubles the cuteness!)

2 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion Movie Blu-ray
Konosuba Season 1 + OVA Blu-ray
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Season One Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road Blu-ray

3 Likes

Got a shipping notification for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Collector’s Ultimate Edition which is awesome since it’s a month early.

4 Likes

Arrived today :

Probably the only Pansy figure I’ll be getting as the Aniplex one keeps getting pushed back because of the Aquamarine bankruptcy.

4 Likes

KANATA!!!

The sweetest dead mom ever.

:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I was speaking with a friend, and the subject came up that this book may have gone out of print. It’s listed as out of stock on Rightstuf, and the only copy on eBay is $104 right now! I had remembered the last time I went into my local books a million, they had gotten in another copy. And as my copy is well worn, I had to get it while I could.

4 Likes

Got out of Video Games Monthly Box:
Pokemon Stadium 2 (Japanese N64)

3 Likes

Since last post :
Got the Griffon Nyaruko I’ve been after for bit for a good price . Threw the Yami cover and Haruna Beach Queens figure in with the Dec 2020 Megami . Dream Eater Merry was the free Blind box item . Double dipped on Ghost in the Shell 4k while the steel was on sale and Domestic Girlfriend PBS hit my I’ll pay that price . Then we got the flubbed up release of Gundam Seed I’m waiting on news if I return it or wait for replacement disc before I open it .

4 Likes

My Waitress Nekos finally arrived

4 Likes

Awww!

They’re adorable Series!

3 Likes

Moribito is $34.99 on Amazon right now . So while know it may be cheaper down the road during a Sentai sale I decided to just get it out of the way .

I was afraid when I saw the 1080p on a 1080i show there would be the interlaced mess the previous releases suffered from . Checked out the first two episodes . So far looks really nice .

Also the 4th Amakuni Harem Gold figure Momo arrived ! Will open later on and add pictures here or to the To Love Ru thread .

3 Likes

Squee!!!

An exceptionally scarce Neme-chan arrived today!

No joke, this is the literal first one of her I have ever seen, so it was absolute that she had to join my family! :heart:

Micro Neme-chan!

Just to prove exactly how tiny she is, here she is with Mini Neme-chan:

And for absolute scale difference, here she is with Bunny Yami-chan!

4 Likes

My plump Sega bunny arrived last night !
Hopefully this no window box thing does not stick for the newer bunnies . Had to open to inspect . So far I think this makes Gene , Kurumi , Hestia , and one or two more I’m blanking that had no window in recent months . One thing I don’t mind is having to put the ears on as it’s one last thing to risk breaking in transit .

Also my great deal Konata 1/4 came two days early . Have her Miko outfit on the way .

3 Likes

They arrived today !
Got a really good deal !
Three more to go !
2 cats and another Bunny .
Technically 2 bunnies ,but Kanzashi was part of the second set of all bunnies .

This also arrived .

4 Likes

More Yami loveliness!

(I did self censoring, cause of pantsu.)

4 Likes

A Certain Magical Index Season 3 Part 2
Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Part 2
Dinosaur King Complete Season 1 SDBD [Blu-ray]
Go Nagai World OVAs
Hunter X Hunter The Last Mission DVD
New Hurricane Polymar
Osamu Tezuka’s Cleopatra Blu-ray
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom: The Complete Series
Selector Infected WIXOSS Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
Tales of Zestiria the X Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD
Zatch Bell Movie 2 Attack Of Mechavulcan