All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Vivy Flourite Eye’s Song Complete Collection BD

and a Bleach T-shirt

3 Likes

Arrived:

NO GAME, NO LIFE 2023 rerelease, Project A-ko 3 Blu-ray, Lupin the 3rd Farewell to Nostradamus Blu-ray, Mika Akuno Figure, Vandread Ultimate Collection Seasons 1-2 + OVAs DVD, Royal Space Force Wings of Honneamise Memorial Box 4K HDR/2K Blu-ray, SWORDGAI Blu-ray, Miyu Edelfelt Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya - Licht Nameless Girl Nendoroid Figure, Loid Forger Spy x Family Nendoroid Figure, Castle in the Sky Clear file, Urusei Yatsura Wall Calendar, Acrylic figures from various series, Nendoroid - Urusei Yatsura: Lum, and Kantai Collection Shimakaze Dakimakura Cover.

3 Likes

Arrived today in a package small enough to fit in my P.O. box! The original BD release of Listen To Me Girls! It was $10 + $4 shipping… That’s why I got it over the rerelease…

4 Likes

Just bought: Chainsawman Volume 1

5 Likes

Arrived: :shushing_face:

Rental Magica Blu-ray, Toka Gettan The Moonlight Lady Returns Blu-ray, My Hero Academia Season 5 Part 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD, Violet Evergarden the Movie - 4K UHD + Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, Weiss Schwarz Kanna, Mischievous Little Dragon Signed Foil card KMD/W96-054SSP SSP, Space Pirate Mito Complete Collection DVD, Vampire Princess Miyu OVA DVD 1-2, Pita-Ten DVD, Lost Universe DVD Litebox, Looking Up at the Half Moon DVD, Flame of Recca DVD, His and Her Circumstances DVD Anime Value, AOKANA Four Rhythm Across the Blue Essentials Blu-ray, Turn A Gundam Movies Blu-ray, Knight’s & Magic Essentials Blu-ray, Inari Kon Kon Essentials Blu-ray, A Sister’s All You Need Essentials Blu-ray, Hand Shakers Essentials Blu-ray, KADO The Right Answer Essentials Blu-ray, GIGANT Manga Volume 10, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga Volume 22, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Elma’s Office Lady Diary Manga Volume 6, Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible Manga Volume 5, Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon Manga Volume 1, 2.5 Dimensional Seduction Manga Volume, Fist of the North Star Manga Volume 7 (Hardcover), Maison Ikkoku Collector’s Edition Manga Volume 10, Girls Frontline Agent F:Nex 1/7, Tohru Cat Dragon Ver. 1/6, and Kanna Cat Dragon Ver. 1/6

5 Likes

So since the other stuff I thought was coming is now delayed because of bad weather in area’s.
Here is what I believe is the last stuff to arrive before the holiday.

PUCHIM@S Season 1 DVD, PUCHIM@S Season 2 DVD, MAISONdes Aiue / Tokyo Shandy Rendezvous LE, My Hero Academia Season 5 Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD, Chaika The Coffin Princess Complete Series Blu-ray 2022 rerelease, Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 Blu-ray, Ulysses Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight Essentials Blu-ray, OniAi Blu-ray SAVE Edition, and Violet Evergarden the Movie - 4K UHD + Blu-ray Collector’s Edition( so needed free shipping filler and could not find anything else I needed so got one from AtA then my AoL copy finally showed up).

5 Likes

Carole & Tuesday with the Special slipcover Arrived today

5 Likes

Via Ebay: Nadia Secret of the Blue Water(Bluray Sentai edition)

5 Likes

With christmas money:
Pokemon: Winter Celebration

5 Likes

Christmas presents!!!

Two Yami posters and a Yami keychain!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Yami blushes. “I hope you like them, Maou. :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

How many Yami posters do you have now?

2 Likes

6!

2 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Via Ebay: Dragonball Z Dragonbox Volume 2 DVD.

It’s used so I have to wait to test out the discs. This set means a lot personally. In 2013 i had to sell my first copy to make rent. Volume 2 is the hardest set to buy at a reasonable price. I hope all the discs work lol

5 Likes

Arrived today! The To Love Ru Darkness OVA Japanese Blu Ray set, and the Kashima Nendoroid!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::blue_heart:

Christmas Kashima and Yami!

Kashimakaze and Yamikaze!

5 Likes

Arrived:

Carole & Tuesday Complete Collection Blu-ray [Pre-Order Sentai Store Chipboard Slipcase Bonus Included], Jashin-chan Dropkick on my Devil! Nendoroid Figure with Goodsmile bonus pudding, NieA_7 Blu-ray/DVD, Black Jack The Movie Blu-ray, Future Boy Conan Part 2 - 4K UHD + Blu-ray Collector’s Edition, and Urushi Yaotome Ver When Will Ayumu Make His Move? Figure with Goodsmile bonus face.

5 Likes

Just arrived: Nadia Secret of the Blue Water Bluray(Sentai edition)

4 Likes

The storms and other delays caused a six shipment cluster to arrive today from Jp.

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam UC Gundam Libraries 1 and 2 Blu-ray, To Love-Ru Darkness OVA Blu-ray BOX, Immoral Guild Vol.1 Blu-ray, My Dress-Up Darling Marin Kitagawa Deka Acrylic Stands A-H, Urusei Yatsura Accessory Stands Lum A-B, Nendoroid Musashi with Goodsmile exclusive slip+stand, Nendoroid Dropkick on My Devil Jashin-chan #2, Nendoroid Spy x Family Yor Forger, Nendoroid KonoSuba 2 Megumin, 2 cheap age damaged Shimakaze Nendoroid, and Infinite Stratos Collection Figure DX All 6 Normal Types + 1 Secret Type.

And back cover for @MaouSadao!

4 Likes

Awww!!! The Darkness OVA’s, 2 Shima Nendo, and Maidena!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Nobunaga the Fool Collection 2

4 Likes