All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Just arrived: DragonBall Z Dragonbox Volume 2 DVD

5 Likes

Arrived today:
Urusei Yatsura Lum Acrylic Wall Clock ,Axanael Nouko 3D mousepad, Hyper Doll - Mew & Mica The Easy Fighters, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Acrylic Stand, Nemesis To Love Ru 15th Anniversary Acrylic figure, Shiranui Bride Acrylic figure, Bride Background, and Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Wooden Figure’s.

Price on Shiranui is way way way off from what I paid.

Forgot these:
Nanakusa Nazuna Nurse Prize figure and Demon King Daimao Nendoroid Petite set

3 Likes

Yuuna and the haunted hot springs!!!

The very last Xebec ecchi harem series!

Yami: “As it was never released in the United States physically, we had two options to get this. Either get the region 1 set from Japan which does not have subtitles, or get the region 2 set from the UK and hope that the Blu-ray player trick will work for it. If it doesn’t, we’ll have to get a region-free Blu-ray player, but oh well. Lol”

Yami and Maou: “IT’S WORKING!!!”

5 Likes

First arrivals of 2023 arrived today:

Motto To Love-Ru Jp Blu-ray Box LE, To Love Ru Darkness Momo Prize sheets A/B, GaoGaiGar The King of Braves Blu-ray, Tetsujin 28 FX SD Blu-ray, Dino Mech Gaiking SD Blu-ray, Marin Kitagawa My Dress-Up Darling Life-Sized Bedsheets, Marin Kitagawa Kimono Ver My Dress-Up Darling Acrylic Standee, Marin Kitagawa School Uniform Ver My Dress-Up Darling Acrylic Standee, and Marin Kitagawa Fancy Dress Ver My Dress-Up Darling Acrylic Standee.

Momo sheets could not remember which I was missing and they were cheap.

3 Likes

So lucky!!!

2 Likes

Arrived:

Megami Magazine 2/2023, Ayakashi Triangle Jp vol 12, City Hunter Classic Movies and TV Specials Collection Blu-ray, Kamen Rider Kuuga Complete Series Blu-ray, Shaman King sub Blu-ray, Virtua Fighter Blu-ray, Fate/Grand Order Altria Pendragon B-style 1/4 Saber, and Steins;Gate Makise Kurisu B-style 1/4 Bare Leg Bunny Ver.

Amazon Jp’s shipping rates are crazy low right now on figures. Only cost $33.17 to ship. So Saber was $173.76 shipped and Makise was $200.12 shipped. Shame most of the larger scales are not able to be shipped to the US without a proxy for some reason.

The Saber box is just massive to.

6 Likes

Arrived today:

Himouto! Umaru-chan R Blu-ray and Waiting in the Summer Blu-ray 2023 rerelease.

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Arrived:

Shin Koihime † Musou Jp LE 1-7 Blu-ray, Time Travel Girl: Mari, Waka, and the Eight Scientists DVD, and Show Time! BD-R.

5 Likes

Since the first collection just went out of print, and it’s Xebec, had to get a copy while it was still cheap! Argevollen!

4 Likes

Arrived:

Summertime Rendering Manga Volume 1 (Hardcover), One Piece Odyssey - PlayStation 5, Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ U.C. Gundam Libraries Blu-ray part 1, Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ U.C. Gundam Libraries Blu-ray part 2, some Marin Style Lottery items, Hatsune Miku Kentaro Yabuki x osoba ver figure, Dance in the Vampire Bund - Mina Tepes figure, Uchi no Neko ga Onnanoko de Kawaii Kinako Sitting Fish ver. Figure Limited Edition, To Love-Ru Darkness Momo Belia Deviluke -Babydoll Ver., and To Love Ru 15th Anniversary Final event acrylic figures.
I was supposed to slow down on my buying this year.

4 Likes

Arrived:

Summertime Rendering Manga Volumes 2-6 (Hardcover), Nagasarete Airanto Complete Blu-ray, Hanasakeru Seishonen Blu-ray, Seven Mortal Sins Essentials Blu-ray, Redline Blu-ray, Emma S2 from $5 Blindbox, The Seven Deadly Sins - Beelzebub RE Figure, Asuka Pop up Parade The Seven Deadly Sins - Beelzebub LE Figure, Lala Satalin Deviluke R-style figure, Minna no Kuji Nemesis Figure, Jibril Nendoroid with Bonus parts, and Fat Bottomed Sonico Ninja AKA Sonico Taimanin Ver.

Summary

Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls (Official Video) - YouTube

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Daaawwwwwwwiiiieeee!!! :heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Arrived:

Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy U.C. Gundam Libraries Blu-ray, I’m Quitting Heroing Blu-ray, Mobile Suit Gundam Igloo U.C. Gundam Libraries Blu-ray, Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 U.C. Gundam Libraries Blu-ray, Lupin the 3rd Part 6 Blu-ray, Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta Movie Trilogy U.C. Gundam Libraries Blu-ray, Nyaruko Nano-Colle Apron figure, Elder Sister Like one Yuu Acrylic keychain, Elina Olegovna Obeh Bunny Keychain, Laura Bodewig Flag Nose Art Ver, and Monster Girl Doctor Tapestries from I think Melon Books.

With the Gundam Blu-rays I’m done with the U.C. Gundam Libraries Blu-ray releases. Managed to get these last 4 for a really good deal.

4 Likes

Congratulations, Pup!!!

3 Likes

Just ordered : Yu Yu Hakusho 30th anniversary Bluray set. Thanks to Psychopuppet for the heads up.

7 Likes

Lupin the 3rd: The Elusiveness of the Fog [Blu-ray]
Tales of Symphonia the Animation

4 Likes

Bought via Ebay: Twilight of the Dark Master DVD

4 Likes

Arrived:

Symphogear XV Season 5 Blu-ray, Ghost Stories Blu-ray, Kamen Rider Black Blu-ray, Aim for the Ace Blu-ray, World Witches Take Off! Blu-ray, How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord Season 2 Blu-ray, Teasing Master Takagi-san the Movie Blu-ray, Demon King Daimao Blu-ray 2023 rerelease, $5 blind box shipping filler, $1 blind box shipping filler, You Like Me Not My Daughter?! Manga Volume 2, The Elder Sister-Like One Manga Volume 6, Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? Manga Volume 4, Machimaho I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl! Manga Volume 11, Oshi No Ko Manga Volume 1, Parallel Paradise Manga Volume 12, GUNBURED x SISTERS Manga Volume 3, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Fafnir the Recluse Manga Volume 1, Tohru - 1/7 - Maid Cafe Ver, Kanna Kamui - 1/7 - Maid Cafe Ver, and Lum Tapestry 100cm ver.

5 Likes

Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger: The Complete Series
Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman: The Complete Series

5 Likes