All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

You know it, Series!
:grin::+1:

3 Likes

About a week ago, I found an absolutely adorable one, and the price I just couldn’t refuse!

Now, she isn’t 100% complete, as she’s missing the taiyaki and taiyaki bag (though has the arm and hand for the taiyaki bag, but idk…), but precious just the same!

And, because of a coupon, she was literally free!

Yami Nendoroid #6! I wuv her so much! :heart::heart::heart:

Yami blushes. "Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:"

4 Likes

Aw, the angry face because she doesn’t have her taiyaki. I understand the feeling little one :pensive:

3 Likes

Arrived:

Astarotte no Omocha! JP 1-6 plus EX with box Blu-ray, Ayakashi Triangle Matsuri Kazamaki Cat Acrylic figure, Ayakashi Triangle Suzu Kanade Cat Acrylic figure, and Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei Blu-ray.

Got a really nice deal on Astarotte they were listed as DVD’s but turned out to be the Blu-ray.

4 Likes

Arrived:

Ren & Darth Wooser Nendoroid, Vertex Yami Swimsuit ver, Vertex Mea Kurosaki Swimsuit ver, and Original Deformed Figure “DLC” Series Vol.2 “Tea Time Cats”: "British Shorthair“.

Will add picture of cat out of box later.

3 Likes

Arrived:

Oban Star Racers Collectors Edition Kickstarter Blu-ray

5 Likes

Yay!!! It’s finally released!!! Ayakashi Triangle Vol 3!!!

6 Likes

Arrived:

The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 1 Collector’s Edition, The Deer King - Blu-ray + DVD Collector’s Edition Megami Deluxe vol.37, and Ayakashi Triangle Manga volume 3

5 Likes

Arrived:

I’m a Behemoth an S-Ranked Monster but Mistaken for a Cat I Live as an Elf Girls Pet Manga Volume 6, Parallel Paradise Manga Volume 13, Space Adventure Cobra Vinyl Soundtrack, Aqua Konosuba Nendoroid Figure, Kazuma Konosuba Nendoroid Figure, Darkness Konosuba Nendoroid Figure, $1 Blind Box Street Fighter Animated Comic DVD 2, Momo the blood taker Manga Volume, SUPER HXEROS Manga Volume 10, Kingdom of Z Manga Volume 6, My Dress-Up Darling Manga Volume 8, The Executioner and Her Way of Life Manga Volume 2, Namekawa-san Wont Take a Licking! Manga Volume 3, and Watamote No Matter How I Look At It, It’s You Guys’ Fault I’m Not Popular Blu-ray 2023 rerelease.

4 Likes

Arrived:

JUJUTSU KAISEN Season 1 Part 2 - Blu-ray Collector’s Edition (with AllTheAnime exclusive storage box), Summer Ghost Collector’s Edition, and Megami Magazine June 2023.

Also picked up the Freeing 1/4 Shiratori Amane figure from Anata no Shiranai Kangofu: Seiteki Byoutou 24 Ji but forgot to take pictures before I put her away.

5 Likes

Arrived today!

To Love Ru dubbed complete collection (set #3! :yellow_heart::black_heart:), Teasing Master Takagi San the Movie, Demon King Daimao 2023 rerelease, Triage X 2017 release, keychains, a plushie, and window clings (I think?) from Chikawa, I’m Sakamoto pin pack, Non Non Biyori jumbo colour Shikishi, two Yami reading a book in her seifuku decal stickers, and two Darkness outfit Yami decal stickers!

5 Likes

Arrived:

A Wind Named Amnesia Blu-ray, Golgo 13 Live Action Blu-ray, Kodocha Complete Second Series Blu-ray, Aim for the Ace the Movie Blu-ray, Ultimate Muscle Blu-ray, Restaurant to Another World Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD, Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie Blu-ray, Tomodachi Game Blu-ray, JUJUTSU KAISEN 0 - Blu-ray Steelbook, Arifureta From Commonplace to World’s Strongest Zero Manga Volume 8, My Senpai is Annoying Manga Volume 9, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Fafnir the Recluse Manga Volume 2, In/Spectre Manga Volume 17, Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible Manga Volume 7, I’m Not a Succubus! Manga Volume 3, and The 100 Girlfriends Who Really Really Really Really Really Love You Manga Volume 6.

4 Likes

Arrived:

Medabots First Series (Japanese Sub) Blu-ray, Project A-ko 4 Blu-ray, Bohachi Bushido The Villain Blu-ray, Mazinkaiser VS Great General of Darkness Blu-ray, Lupin the 3rd Angels Tactics Blu-ray, and Gunbuster OVA Series Blu-ray.

4 Likes

Jujutsu Kaisen Season 1 Part 1 (BD) [Blu-ray]
Lupin the 3rd: Goodbye Partner [Blu-ray)

4 Likes

Bought the kindle and bought books and manga on it

4 Likes

Selector Spread Wixoss: Season 2 [Blu-ray]

3 Likes

Arrived:

Black Lagoon Revy Acrylic Stand, Koakuma Kanojo Tsun Devi Mika Akuno Suntanned ver. 1/5 figure, Newtype June 2023, Touhou Project Character Clear File 17 Fujiwara no Mokou illust.mirimo, Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Blu-ray, The Dawn of the Witch Blu-ray, Nendoroid more After parts 1-2, Tweeny Witches Blu-ray, Creature Girls A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World Manga Volume 7, [Oshi No Ko] Manga Volume, The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious Manga Volume 5, and Iruru Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Nendoroid Figure.

4 Likes

Kodocha The Second Series BD
Lupin the 3rd: Angel Tactics BD

Pre-Ordered:
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 Limited Edition

4 Likes

Arrived:

Love Live! Superstar!! 1-6 Jp Limited release Blu-ray, Albedo Nendoroid x2 with Goodsmile bonuses, Chivalry of a Failed Knight Steelbook Blu-ray, 2.5 Dimensional Seduction Manga Volume 6, and Date A Live IV Blu-ray/DVD

5 Likes

Arrived:

Violet Evergarden The Movie Limited Edition 4K HDR/2K Blu-ray, How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift? Manga Volume 11, and CANDY AND CIGARETTES Manga Volume 4.

4 Likes