All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Arrived:

Chloe von Einzbern Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Nendoroid x2, Shalltear Overlord Nendoroid Figure, Amico-chan Animal Series Cat Acrylic Stand Illustration: Shimahara, Onipan! Blu-ray, Wolf Girl & Black Prince Blu-ray 2023 rerelease, The Demon Girl Next Door Season 2 Blu-ray, and The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! Manga Volume 5.

4 Likes

Picked Up Burn the Witch on Blu-ray.

4 Likes

Stuff is starting to pile up so:

You Like Me Not My Daughter?! Manga Volume 3, Grand Blue Dreaming Manga Volume 19, Call of the Night Manga Volume 12, Komi Can’t Communicate Manga Volume 25, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga Volume 24(Final), Ayakashi Triangle Jp Manga volume 14, Do You Like Big Girls? Manga Volume 7, Megami Magazine July 2023, Takina Inoue Nendoroid Figure, and Kanna Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Nendoroid Figure.

Kanna’s box is caved in on the side you can’t see. Sent the place I got her from a message just letting them know. Refunded it and said to keep. Guess not worth the cost of shipping back.

3 Likes

Arrived today:

Triage X Blu-ray 2023 rerelease.

I see Sentai is using the slimmer Elite 2 disc cases now. Only issue I see is they did not adjust the cover to fit in them.
Lean vs Plump.

5 Likes

A heavenly angelic nun arrived today!!!

With the limited edition tapestry!

More Pics!

Yami: “You think it’s cute? :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:”

Such magnificent beauty… Like an angel… :heart::heart::heart:

Yami: “OH MY GOD!!! MAOU!!!”

Nemesis facepalms. “Girl doesn’t ever get that he loves anything she wears… And will immediately cause a massive nosebleed…”

5 Likes

Arrived today:

Spy x Family Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD

4 Likes

Arrived:

The Splendid Work of a Monster Maid Manga Volume 5, Val X Love Manga Volume 14, Qualia the Purple Manga Omnibus, Gahi-chan! Manga Volume 2, My Senpai is Annoying Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD, Welcome to Succubus High! Manga Volume 4, Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? Manga Volume 5, C.C. Bare Bottom Bunny Ver, Lilith The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious Figure w MEDICOS store bonus parts, and POP UP PARADE Arcueid Brunestud: Limited Ver.

3 Likes

Finacee got me City Hunter Season 1 Bluray. Cant wait to watch it!

5 Likes

ALL OUT!!: The Complete Series - Blu-ray + Digital
Cop Craft: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Dawn of the Witch: The Complete Season [Blu-ray]
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Part 1 [Blu-ray]
Dragon Ball Super: Part One [Blu-ray]
Fruits Basket : Season Two - Part One [Blu-ray]
Fruits Basket (2019): Season Two - Part Two Blu-ray + DVD + Digital - BD Combo Pack
Fruits Basket: The Final Season - Blu-ray + DVD
Kingdom: Season 3 Part 1 [Blu-ray]
Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life - Season One [Blu-ray]

6 Likes

Arrived:

Nijiyon Animation Blu-ray Box sample, Berserk Complete Series Collection - Blu-ray region B, Kaguya-sama Love Is War? Blu-ray, Kaguya-sama Love Is War -Ultra Romantic- Blu-ray, My Dress-Up Darling Manga Volume 9, Busou Shinki Blu-ray 2023 rerelease, Urusei Yatsura TV Series Part 2 Blu-Ray, Terrifying Girls’ High School Animal Classmates Blu-ray, Yashahime Princess Half-Demon Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray, Digimon Adventure Season 1 (Japanese Language) Blu-ray, Animal Treasure Island Blu-ray, Iria Zeiram the Animation Blu-ray and Tokyo Necro SUICIDE MISSION Sayo Takanashi 1/6 Complete Figure.

4 Likes

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 1
My Next Life As A Villainess, All Routes Lead To Doom [Blu-ray]

The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior (Manga) Vol. 2. Actually wanted to pick this up over the weekend but one dealer selling manga at animenext only had later volumes

4 Likes

Picked up some anime related tunes over the past few months (May have mentioned some of these already but not sure):

9mm Parabellum Bullet-“Waltz on Life Line” (Music Album)
9mm Parabellum Bullet-“Babel” (Music Album)
9mm Parabellum Bullet-“Deep Blue”(Music Album)
9mm Parabellum Bullet-“Gjallarhorn” (Music Album)
9mm Parabellum Bullet-“Phantomime” (Music Album)
Asian Kung-fu Generation-“Best of AKG” (Music Album)
Beat Crusaders-“Very Best Crusaders” (Music Album)
Kishida Kyodan and the Akeboshi Rockets-“KishidaKyodan no Best” (Music Album)
Man With a Mission-“Man With a Best Mission” (Music Album)
Yousei Teikoku-“Age of Villains” (Music Album)

5 Likes

Arrived:

Yuuna Yunohana Bare Leg Bunny Ver, Rail Romanesque Jp Blu-ray, Fist of the North Star Manga Volume 9 (Hardcover), Gawr Gura Pop Up Parade Figure, Skeleton Knight in Another World Blu-ray, and YOASOBI/Idol CD Limited Release Cardboard Sleeve mini LP size.
I already had the original Yuuna bunny but given she is one of my favorites I bought the bare leg version to. I think bare really works well with her. All of Azusa Rei’s sculpts seem to work very nice bare.

4 Likes

Agreed 100%!

I promised you that I couldn’t choose between stockings and bare leg, on what looks better on Yami! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

City Hunter Season 2 Part 1 Blu-ray
City Hunter Season 2 Part 2 Blu-ray
Lupin The 3rd Part II Collection 2 DVD
Machine Robo Battle Hackers Blu-ray
Ninja Robots Tobikage Blu-ray
Saint Tail Blu-ray
Sgt. Frog Season 2 Blu-ray
Urusei Yatsura TV Series Part 1 Blu-ray

2 Likes

Just had commissions of Yami and Nemesis in the Darkness outfit! So magnificent!!!

Mikan: “Uhhh… Ladies… Maou’s dead…”

Yami and Nemesis: “OH MY GOD!!! MAOU!!!”

5 Likes

From shout factor anime sale:
B: The Beginning: Season One
Future Boy Conan: The Complete Series
Liz And The Blue Bird
Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms
Ryoma! The Prince Of Tennis
The Wonderland

3 Likes

Arrived:

Haikyu!! Season 4 To the Top Premium Box Set Blu-ray and Fran Reincarnated as a Sword Nendoroid Figure.

The place I had the Haikyu 4 PBS pre-ordered canceled my order plus other stuff. Called CS they sent me a gift card to use in place of the original discount. Used it plus some some store credit/points to get it. So came out even cheaper then what I had it originally pre-ordered for.

5 Likes

Amagami SS / Amagami SS Plus Complete Collection
Grimoire of Zero Complete Collection
Long Riders! Complete Collection
Magic of Stella Complete Collection
SCHOOL-LIVE! The Movie
Vatican Miracle Examiner Complete Collection

5 Likes

Arrived:

Megami Magazine August 2023, Made In Abyss The Golden City of the Scorching Sun Blu-ray, and Figuarts Zero Lum

4 Likes