All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Alice in Borderland Complete Collection

4 Likes

Arrived:

Himouto! Umaru-chan Complete Collection Blu-ray, Penguindrum Re:cycle of the PENGUINDRUM Movie Collection Blu-ray, and Rocket Girls SD Blu-ray.

3 Likes

Arrived today: and look at that Sentai sticker on the box!

Just a note that I got mine through Good Smile’s English Shop, so that might be why mine has it, and why @Psychopuppet figure doesn’t have it

5 Likes

Yep mine came from Japan so I get the Universal sticker.

4 Likes

DARLING in the FRANXX: Part One
Overlord III: Season Three
Seven Mortal Sins: The Complete Series
Star Blazers 2202: Space Battleship Yamato – Part One
Steins;Gate 0: Part Two
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Season One Part 2

5 Likes

Arrived:

Maria Holic - Mariya Shidou 1/7 Figure, Odd Taxi Premium Box Blu-ray, Date A Live IV Acrylic Keychain Kurumi Tokisaki, Ayakashi Triangle Kanade Suzu Noodle Stopper, Ayakashi Triangle Kazamaki Matsuri Noodle Stopper, Mizuki Yukikaze Birthday? set.

6 Likes

The sadistic REB trap!!! :heart:

KYUN!!!

4 Likes

Can be either Shizu or Mariya as it comes with boy and girl undies. :rofl:

4 Likes

Arrived today! Strike Witches Take Off and Strike Witches Road To Berlin!

Yami: “Maou wanted to get them before they went completely out of print, especially since Take Off is technically already OOP, but the Crunchyroll Store still had copies left at retail, and Road To Berlin is the very last new full service ecchi Funimation series! Seriously! It’s on page 11 of the Funi/Crunchy shows, when listed by newest first, and only Freezing S1 and We Without Wings were (re)released afterwards! Not to mention… I’m Yoshika… As well as Shirley in a couple episodes of Take Off… He-he…”

6 Likes

Arrived:

Taimanin RPG Mizuki Yukikaze Adult ver Acrylic Pick Up Stand, Taimanin RPG Futaba Lily Ramses Acrylic Pick Up Stand, My Senpai is Annoying Manga Volume 10, Namekawa-san Won’t Take a Licking! Manga Volume 4, I Get the Feeling That Nobukuni-san Likes Me Manga Volume 2, I Get the Feeling That Nobukuni-san Likes Me Manga Volume 3, In/Spectre Manga Volume 18, The Girl with the Sanpaku Eyes Manga Volume 4, Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Manga Volume 10, Waccha PriMagi Blu-ray, Breasts are My Favorite Things in the World Manga Volume 6, Does it Count if You Lose Your Virginity to an Android? Manga Volume, Parallel Paradise Manga Volume 14, Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible Manga Volume, Momo the blood taker Manga Volume 5, Please Put Them On Takamine-san Manga Volume 6, Touring After the Apocalypse Manga Volume 3, Please Go Home Miss Akutsu! Manga Volume 2, and a bunch of lewd things I can’t post. :rofl:

5 Likes

Just arrived:
Solty Rei SAVE DVD edition
X The Tv seres Anime Classics DVD edition

5 Likes

She’s here! It’s a SEGA release but it’s made in China… ah well, what do you expect for $29.99?

6 Likes

Arrived:

The Devil is a Part-Timer Season 2 Blu-ray, Little Witch Nobeta PS4, When Will Ayumu Make His Move? Blu-ray, Tokyo Mew Mew New S1 Blu-ray, Buso Renkin Set 1 DVD, Buso Renkin Set 2 DVD, Region Free Sony BDP-S3700 Blu-ray player from 220, and 7 sets of To LOVEru Darkness Chobirume volume 1 figures 7 Haruna, 7 Yami, 8 Momo.

Figures were super cheap even with the pricey shipping.

Not many figures still made in Japan even the higher end ones. I think they still paint some and make outfits for some in Japan but most manufacturers like the rest of the world moved production to China years ago.

Wish Japan made more stuff there still. The electronics still made in Japan from Panasonic, Denon, and Technics are still way better made than the made in other parts of the world ones. German made stuff is not bad either but even they don’t seem to make as much stuff as they used to.

5 Likes

I’ve been wary of Chinese knock-offs so I always check but knowing that SEGA is manufacturing their figures in China explains why I can afford them!

4 Likes

Arrived this morning! World Witches Take Off!

Long story short, it was a pain to get this, thanks to Rightstuf, but fortunately, I was able to get another copy before it went oop!

7 Likes

Yami and Maou: “Yay! Ayakashi Triangle 4 is released!!!”

6 Likes

Mine still pending shipment

6 Likes

Well this showed up yesterday but moving has been difficult so did not realize:

Nendoroid Chi, New Jersey Exhilarating Steps Ver Azur Lane Nendoroid, Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan Limited Edition Blu-ray, Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! Manga Volume 3, SUPER HXEROS Manga Volume 11, and Ayakashi Triangle Manga Volume 4.

5 Likes

Arrived:

Fate / Zero LE JP Blu-ray Disc Box 1, Fate / Zero LE JP Blu-ray Disc Box 2 , MEDAKA BOX Blu-ray 2023 rerelease, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! Blu-ray, The Elder Sister-Like One Chiyo 1/7 Sol International figure, Nana to Kaoru - Nana Bondage Ver. 1/6 figure, and Hiromitsu Takeda Original Character Misugi Ran 1/7.

2 Fate/Zero sets cost me $66.40 shipped. Boxes were listed as damaged but nothing I can find wrong.

Last two figures might be a little to much for some so enjoy the bland boxes. :rofl:

5 Likes

Ane Log Complete Collection
Aragne: Sign of Vermillion
Laidbackers
Release the Spyce Complete Collection
The Magnificent KOTOBUKI: The Movie
Tokyo Mew Mew New (Season 1) Complete Collection
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Complete Collection

5 Likes