Anime / Manga Deals

I’ll have to check this one out. Hopefully it’s not like their last big anime sales that only included the crappy shows! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
I’ll have to check this one out. Hopefully it’s not like their last big anime sales that only included the crappy shows! :P[/quote]

Actually quite decent ones this time around.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed there are actually some I’ve been considering for sometime. Though in my case, they seem to be ones that aren’t marked down as much, and as such aren’t much cheaper than Right Stuf. However, Amazon does have a lower free shipping threshold.

Hmmm… decisions, decisions…

1 Like

Well we already know legit copies of FLCL are out of the question, last I heard a full set of new un opened ran at about 600 bucks, and the used ones were about 300 a set

1 Like

###Anime Sale @ Amazon.Com

Save up to 50% on Anime Movies & TV!

Stock up on all your favorites and discover a few more while enjoying great savings on our wide selection of Anime titles.
Sale ends April 19.

{Please note that product prices and availability are limited time offers and are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com.)

[Prices range from $4.99 - $54.99]

Link to Amazon.com

[size=16]RightStuf.com’s Spring 2010 In-Stock Clearance Sale![/size]

Save up to 32% off on In-Stock Items!
(An extra 10% OFF the Everyday Prices on Most In-Stock Items)

From now through April 19, take an additional 10% OFF our everyday sale prices on most In-Stock items! (New items arrive each day, so check back frequently!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:
Coupon Code: bargainbuzz
Expires: April 19, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 39% OFF the retail prices of in-stock items. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

*Not sure which products are included in the sale? If an item is listed as “In Stock and Available” and doesn’t have any other restrictions (see the note below), it’s included in the sale. For a full list of all “In Stock” items, try out our Advanced Search. (Place a check mark by “Product Availability”, make sure “is equal to” and “In Stock and Available” are showing in that same row’s drop-down menus, and hit the “Search Items” button.) Remember: New items land in our warehouse each day, so be sure to check often for new arrivals and re-stocks!

(Please Note: Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items! Quantities on some items may be limited)

Link to RightStuf

Blowout sale at RightStuf. Bargain Bin prices on most stuff has been lowered in a few cases by quite a bit.

1 Like

[size=16]TRULY AMAZING SAVINGS![/size]

Save up to 65% OFF on Selected Anime & Live Action from Media Blasters!

From now through May 6, the “your price” listed is the price you pay - no coupon code required - and these new prices represent a savings of up to 65% OFF the MSRP off each item.

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CST on May 6, 2010!

*Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click the link below: it will take you to a list of Media Blasters items that are eligible for the sale!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 55% OFF the MSRP prices of selected items. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Link to RightStuf

[size=16]ALCHEMY OF SAVINGS![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF on All DVDs, Blu-Ray & Merchandise from FUNIMATION!

From now through June 3, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs, Blu-Ray & Merchandise from FUNIMATION! (This includes items that are pre-order, in-stock, on-order and special order.)

How? Just use the following reuseable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:
Coupon Code: alchemist
Expires: June 3, 2030 at 11:59 p.m. CST

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click the link below: it will take you to a list of FUNimation items that are eligible for the sale!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs, Blu-Ray & other merchandise from FUNimation. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

(Please note: Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

Make time for savings on DVDs, Blu-ray, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment – from hot new releases (Haruhi Season 2, Zeta Gundam movies, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kurokami) to fan favorites (Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Eureka Seven).

From now through July 19, the “your price” listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVD and Blu-ray titles and at least 33% OFF the retail prices of all books from Bandai Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CDT on July 19, 2010!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray and up to 40% OFF books from Bandai Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Make Time for Savings” graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Bandai Entertainment items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

1 Like

[quote=psychopuppet]
Make time for savings on DVDs, Blu-ray, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment – from hot new releases (Haruhi Season 2, Zeta Gundam movies, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kurokami) to fan favorites (Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Eureka Seven).[/size][/quote]

Everytime there is a Bandai sale I have no money because of the Funimation and Section 23 sales before them. Guess going to see about getting Haruhi S2 at least.

1 Like

Looks like Best Buy is having a sale on Funimation titles.
Best Buy Funimation Sale

1 Like

[quote=ZakuAce]
Looks like Best Buy is having a sale on Funimation titles:
Best Buy Funimation Sale[/quote]

Amazon is either matching , coming close to , or beating most of their prices with a Anime sale of Funimation stuff to.

Really by the time you pay taxes and shipping at Best Buy Amazon is the better deal plus they pack stuff better then Best Buy.

1 Like

I was hoping to find something in-store honestly. I also read on that ANN thread that Amazon’s shipper is dodgy.

1 Like

[quote=ZakuAce]
I was hoping to find something in-store honestly. I also read on that ANN thread that Amazon’s shipper is dodgy.[/quote]

They use USPS which is fine. There single disc packing is on par with Rightstuf’s their multi-disc is basically a box with your stuff shrink-wrapped to another piece of cardboard inside of said box. Most problems I’ve had with them is for a while they were not doing to good a job of taping the box up though they never come open least for me. Last thing I ordered from them was The A-Team: The Complete Series which came in less then a day in the way I said. Me not having any issues with them may have to do with the local hub only being a day away with mail. Actually its only a hour by car. Though I’ve gotten things from other hubs as far away as California and not had anything happen. Best Buy I’ve gotten the last few things in those cardboard bag mailers that its a shear miracle the stuff comes in one piece. If you find the stuff local then yeah Best Buy is the better deal though.

1 Like

[size=16]DANGEROUS DEALS![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF on DVDs & Blu-Rays from Manga Entertainment!

From now through July 22, the ‘your price’ listed is the price you pay - no coupon code required - and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs & Blu-Rays titles from Manga Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in-stock, on-order and special order.)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. on July 22, 2010!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs & Blu-Ray from Manga Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click the link below: it will take you to a list of Manga Entertainment items that are eligible for the sale!

(Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

I love their emails about weekly deals.

1 Like

Rightstuf has the Economy set that Walmart had for $19.99 this week.
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)

Really thin stackpack like about a case and half thickness. Hub is really secure and seems like there would be very little chance of disc coming off or getting scratched except by consumer fault. Plus yes it’s all the same 8 disc as the singles for $19.99.

1 Like

Shiiiiiiii- That’s a great price.

1 Like

[size=16]Back-to-School Bonanza![/size]
Save At Least 30% OFF the Retail Price on Almost Everything at RightStuf.com

Class isn’t in session yet, but you can get a jump on the start of the new school year (or just use it as a convenient excuse to shop!) during our Back-to-School Bonanza! You’ll find 12 days of savings – at least 30% off the retail prices – on almost everything* that can be found at RightStuf.com, from DVDs, Blu-ray discs, books and manga to apparel, accessories, toys, artwork, collectibles and more!

From now through August 16, the “your price” listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 30% OFF the retail prices of almost everything on RightStuf.com! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Expires: August 16, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save at least 37% OFF the MSRP on almost everything at RightStuf.com. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items! No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale, and it may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Import figures, imported specialty items, and certain publisher items are excluded. (These items may be discounted less than the sale offer or excluded from the sale.) Quantities on some items may be limited.

Link to RightStuf

1 Like