Anime / Manga Deals

[quote=psychopuppet]
Back-to-School Bonanza! Save At Least 30% OFF the Retail Price on Almost Everything at RightStuf.com

Link to RightStuf[/quote]

These sales are pretty good for studios that don’t have sales very often like Nozomi/Rightstuf and smaller companies like Discotek. Also most manga companies.

1 Like

[size=16]Heavenly Deals![/size]
Save at least 40% OFF Most DVDs & 33% OFF Most Books & Merch From Media Blasters

Find heavenly deals on most DVDs, Blu-ray, books and more from Media Blasters and its Tokyo Shock, Shriek Show and Kitty Media labels – from anime favorites, such as Dokuro-Chan, Moribito, Beast King GoLion and Rurouni Kenshin, to live-action releases, including Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Onechanbara, and Zebraman!

From now through September 27, the “your price” listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of DVD and Blu-ray titles and at least 33% OFF the retail prices of books and merchandise from Media Blasters – as long as the item has been released. (Pre-orders are excluded from this sale!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CDT on Monday, September 27, 2010!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% of the MSRP for DVD and Blu-ray titles and up to 40% OFF the MSRP on books from Media Blasters. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Heavenly Deals!” graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Media Blasters items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

Get MB stuff while you can. Who knows if they will be around this time next year?

1 Like

Deepdiscount has a Bandai Sale on select titles. 50% off select titles that is.
http://www.deepdiscount.com/featured-studio-stores-bandai/

Word of warning with Bandai. Play it when you get it and if it’s out of stock don’t expect it anytime soon.

1 Like

[size=16]A WIDE WORLD OF SAVINGS![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF DVDs, Blu-ray & Merchandise from FUNimation!

You’ll find a wide world of savings on DVDs, Blu-ray & Merchandise from FUNimation!

From now through October 14, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs, Blu-ray and merchandise from FUNimation! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CDT on Thursday, October 14, 2010, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs, Blu-ray and other merchandise from FUNimation! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to a list of all of the FUNimation items we carry!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

So today i went to my walmart and picked up Soul eater parts 1 and 2 for 10 dollars a piece they had alot more Initial D. Darker than black, Baccano!, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple and more All 10 dollars! Just Sayin its a good deal.

1 Like

[quote=Diclonius]
So today i went to my walmart and picked up Soul eater parts 1 and 2 for 10 dollars a piece they had alot more Initial D. Darker than black, Baccano!, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple and more All 10 dollars! Just Sayin its a good deal.[/quote]

If your Walmart is carrying them. So far none of the ones near me are carrying them. I’ve found out what each Walmart gets is dependent on the person doing the stock orders. Basically if say they hate Anime then don’t expect much other then what is standard stock. It probably does not help the person in charge of the media section at mine is a older woman. I’d have loved to picked up the first two parts of Soul Eater at that price since I did not care for the dub enough from the first few episodes I watched to make it a priority. Speaking of walmart the second season of Gunslinger Girl on DVD is $10.00 online and available for instore pick up.

1 Like

Yeah im going back this tuesday when they restock to see if they’ll have parts 3 and 4. maybe its because my walmarts been closed for like a month for remodeling, and they just reopened it. i did see the gunslinger girl season 2 but i already own that. It would be amazing if walmart started getting anime all the time.

1 Like

[quote=Diclonius]
Yeah im going back this tuesday when they restock to see if they’ll have parts 3 and 4. maybe its because my walmarts been closed for like a month for remodeling, and they just reopened it. i did see the gunslinger girl season 2 but i already own that. It would be amazing if walmart started getting anime all the time.[/quote]

Wow! They actually closed yours to remodel? When ours was remodeled they demolished the store while it was open. It was a pain because it seemed every time I needed something, it was in part of the store that was closed off.

1 Like

Yeah probably because we have another close by and a price shopper across the street.

1 Like

[size=16]DYNAMIC DEALS![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF DVDs & Merchandise from Right Stuf’s Nozomi Ent. & More!

Brace yourself for dynamic deals on DVDs and gear from Right Stuf and its divisions including Nozomi Entertainment!

From now through November 4, the "your price listed is the price you pay - no coupon code required - and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and merchandise from Right Stuf, Nozomi Entertainment and Critical Mass Video! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CDT on Thursday, November 4, 2010, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and merchandise from Right Stuf, Nozomi Entertainment and Critical Mass Video! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to a list of all of the items from Right Stuf and its labels!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

[size=16]OTHERWORLDLY BARGAINS![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF DVDs & Blu-Ray & 33% OFF Books, CDs & More from Bandai Entertainment!

We’re summoning otherworldly bargains on Blu-ray, DVDs, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment!

From now through November 15, the “your price” listed is the price you pay - no coupon code required - and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and Blu-ray titles and at least 33% OFF the retail prices on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CDT on Monday, November 15, 2010, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray and up to 40% OFF on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to a list of all of the Bandai Entertainment items we carry!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items! This sale does not include titles from the Honneamise/Bandai Japan lines.)

Link to RightStuf

[quote=Diclonius]
So today i went to my walmart and picked up Soul eater parts 1 and 2 for 10 dollars a piece they had alot more Initial D. Darker than black, Baccano!, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple and more All 10 dollars! Just Sayin its a good deal.[/quote]

I have seen Baccano! and Initial D DVDs at Big Lots for $3.00. I wonder if it’s the same stock (i.e.: Funi clearance merchandise.)

1 Like

[quote=Slowhand]
OTHERWORLDLY BARGAINS!

Save at least 40% OFF DVDs & Blu-Ray & [size=4]33% OFF[/size] Books, CDs & More from Bandai Entertainment!

I see some Haruhi Suzumiya in my future!

1 Like

[quote=Newshawk]
I see some Haruhi Suzumiya in my future![/quote]

What future? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

[quote=Hornet65]

[quote=Newshawk]

What future? :P[/quote]

My future where I’ll be living a life of religious fulfillment…

1 Like

[quote=Newshawk]

[quote=Hornet65]

[quote=Newshawk]

What future? :P[/quote]

My future where I’ll be living a life of religious fulfillment…[/quote]

Miss Suzumiya doesn’t care about your future… you’ll find that out soon enough. Enjoy!

1 Like

[size=16]Get Wound Up for BARGAINS![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF DVDs from Geneon!

Get wound up for bargains on DVDs and DVD sets from Geneon!

From now through December 16, the “your price” listed is the price you pay - no coupon code required - and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVD titles from Geneon! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CDT on Thursday, December 16, 2010, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs from Geneon! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to a list of all of the items from Geneon we carry!

Link to RightStuf

[quote=Slowhand]
Get Wound Up for BARGAINS!

Save at least 40% OFF DVDs from Geneon!

This may be the last chance to get some of those Geneon releases. I noticed most if not all of the Geneon stuff Funimation released under Geneon’s is going out of print this month.

1 Like

Kamichu! box set is in the sale. If you don’t have it yet, get it! This is a must have series for any anime fan. It is a very uplifting series about a middle school student, who becomes a god one day. I would put it in the top 5% of anime if not 1%.

1 Like

[size=16]HARD-HITTING DEALS![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF DVDs & Blu-Ray from Manga Entertainment!

Get ready for hard-hitting deals on DVD and Blu-ray titles from Manga Entertainment!

From now through January 20, the “your price” listed is the price you pay - no coupon code required - and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and Blu-ray titles from Manga Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CDT on Thursday, January 20, 2011, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray from Manga Entertainment! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to a list of all of the Manga Entertainment items we carry!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale, and it may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf