7. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Case; IRVINE
  8. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: VOTOMS FINDER
  9. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Chirico’s Return
1 Like

Armored Trooper VOTOMS: The Last Red Shoulder is live at HIDIVE

Armored Trooper VOTOMS: The Big Battle is live at HIDIVE

Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Origin of Ambition is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Brilliantly Shining Heresy, OVAs 1-5, are live at HIDIVE

Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Palisen Files, OVAs 1-12, are live at HIDIVE

Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Genei ~ Phantom Arc, OVAs 1-6, are live at HIDIVE

So Votoms TV is listed as No Longer Available on Rightstuf, and Low Stock on the Sentai Store.

Curious to if there is going to be a complete collection release with the TV series and OVAS down the road :thinking:

That would really be nice. It would help save shelf space.

1 Like

Possible . SDBD was done at the wrong frame rate causing it to be a little hard to watch like most of them so hopefully they fix it with a new collection release .

It’s strange I think all of the stuff on sale are from the niche of the niche labels Maiden , happy carrot , kraken , etc . I’m kind of wondering if they are planning on doing away with them and/or merging the Catalogs with Sentai’s .

1 Like

I agree with your theory aside from Happy Carrot (the x rated stuff should be separate…)

Going through the December and January slates, there’s no Maiden Japan announcements either
(Seitokai Yakuindomo would probably be bunched in that group of shows around 10 years old, but just now getting a physical release, like Kanamemo :thinking:)

1 Like

I’m curious how old the actual license pickups are for a few of these shows . They announced most I think it was last year ,but I think VOTOM’s was already licensed by someone in 2013 or 2014 when someone asked at a convention . Unfortunately my notes from that time were lost . So might just be a wrong memory . It’s just weird shows released in the last two months are already on sale this much . Usually it’s 5 to 6 months before we see this much of a discount . I’m thinking next year should be the tell . Wonder if they get rid of the Maiden label what it means for Matt Greenfield ?

1 Like

Is Matt head of Maiden Japan?

Yep.

1 Like